Ellaeo Rook [B+]

A break from Harry Potter! Can I request Eliza to do this one, if you don't mind?
Hey buddy😏

Name: Ellaeo (prn elle-ay-oh) Rook
pretty
Age: 15

Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual
very uncommon. I like this a lot.
Fandom: Star Wars (Rogue One specifically)
Yesss!!!
Gender: Female

Backstory: Ellaeo was born eleven years after her brother Bodhi. When she was two, her parents were killed, caught in the crossfire between rebels and Imperials. Bodhi, then thirteen, took on the raising of her on his own. He did the best he could; the siblings were very close, though money was tight. When Ellaeo was ten, Bodhi left to become a pilot for the Empire, though not really by choice. Ellaeo became homeless (despite their promise, the Empire never sent her money). She befriended Baze and Chirrut, who taught her fighting. She spends her days with friends her own age.
I like her backstory. It's very cliche to kill off both parents. Also, I'm not a huge fan of making OCs related to cannon characters. Same goes for befriending only cannon characters, however Baze and Chirrut are literally the best👌🏼
Appearance: Ellaeo has long black hair that she braids and keeps under a headscarf. Her skin is dark. Her eyes are brown. She's small, five feet two inches, but has quite a bit of muscle.
haha she's taller than me🔫🔫
Species: Human

Personality: Ellaeo is brave to the bone. She won't hesitate to run into dangerous situations, nor will she back down from a fight. A possible contributor to her recklessness is her anger. She carries a lot of it around with her. She tries not to let this anger get in the way of how she deals with people, though. She is sure of her abilities, arrogant even.
Noice.
Strengths: Will fight anyone Me too😹, has a good chance at winning 60% of the time, intuitive, loyal, protective.

Weaknesses: Tiny, looses the other 40% of the time,, holds grudges, the vengeful type.
👌🏼👏🏼
Powers: None (NOT force-sensitive)
THANK GOD UGH👌🏼👌🏼
Family: Two parents, both dead (I know it's cliche, but it needed to happen for the story to work). Her brother, Bodhi.
once again, he's a cannon character😰
Friends: She has some friends in Jedha, though none show up in-story. Otherwise: Baze and Chirrut.
Baze x Chirrut for life💖 but also...CANNON CHARACTERS. please consider making some OC friends. ALSO WHERE IS CASSIAN UGH😻👅💦💯
Enemies: The Empire. Saw Gerrera. Galen Erso (explained in-story). Anyone who hurts her friends or her brother.
Mary-Sue-20% she is only interacting with cannon characters and BOTH parents died. like???!!??
Originality: 85% Overall, I like her, just please add OC friends. if not, please add cassian🔥👅💦
Interest: 100% I want to read this!!!!
Statement:
CASSIAN DADDY👅🔥💦😭💯
Admin: Eliza💖
GeeElspeth