Arlo Quinn Tikes (B)

"Name:Arlo Quinn Tikes interesting name.
Gender:Male
Age:27 wow that's new.
Fandom:Original
Appearance: Dyed pink hair,Original hair colour is brown,grey eyes,about 6'4,a strong build but slouches a lot. Often a wears sweatshirts,loose long shirts,and jeans. He always wears a brown scarf and black hat. That's good he looks like a normal guy.

Personality:Sweet,mysterious,kind of a wimp,sociable,pure,and won't drink. I love that he's kind of a wimp. It's a fun character trait to write and it isn't expected so it will add some hint of humor to the story.

Species:Human

Backstory:He lived with both his parents as a child and teen,with his sister and two brothers. He wasn't rich but he wasn't poor,he worked at McDonalds as a teenager. He had a group of friends in high school but aren't friends anymore. He passed with average grades in High School and University. He lives in  Downtown Vancouver in Canada. Arlo lives in a normal apartment building in Gas Town(which is in Downtown Vancouver.)  great backstory.

Relationship status:His girlfriend's name is Gabriel Ricks and they've been together for three years and he's planning on proposing. Good luck to him.

Pets:A fish named Nemo,and he is a clownfish. YES

Strengths: Very friendly which can get him lots of friends and not many enemies.

Weaknesses: Too friendly,he can trust to easily and is often tricked because of it.

Friends: Dylan Roks (OC) Frank West (OC) Ashlin Zark (OC) Zara Liken (OC) Sarah Gray (OC) (Main friend group)

Enemies: Killian John (OC) and Aqua Cals (OC) Seems well balanced between friends and enemies. Good job.

I really like Arlo. Just make sure you stick with his main traits.

Interest: 90%

MarySue:10%

Originality:70%

Statement: love the name

Admin: Peggy