Queenie Greystone (B+)

I accidentally put this whole thing in italics
"Name: Queenie Greystone "The Queen of Cupcakes"
Doesn't one of the animatronics already have a signature cupcake?
Age: 17 at death (really 48)
Fandom: FNAF (majority) and Creepypasta (because of her siblings)
Seventeen? Normally little kids get killed
Gender: Female
Backstory: born in London to mad scientist parents, but was taken away by authorities after the news of the experiments done on her older brother. Parents fled to America and had two more girls who had experiments done on them. Was brought to Ireland and adopted by a young couple. At the age of 17, she, seven other friends and her then boyfriend moved to Donegal for college. She got a job at the pizzeria and fell in love with the Marionette, who killed her on night six. Instead of being sent to heaven or hell, she woke up in a limbo between life and death, which she later called the Cupcake Kingdom after her love for cupcakes. One by one, her friends were killed off by the Purple Guy (Vincent) and she obtained their souls so they could be with her. She grew a hatred for the Marionette, but she sold her soul to him after her best friend had died again so he could bring her back to life. She also controls people in the real world who she calls her 'puppets'. lol me Etc etc.
her backstory was very original. Also I'm glad she's not a cat or something
Appearance: blond hair with orange fringe and red ends. Bright blue eyes. Wears a large orange and white dress. 5ft10 and pale skin.
Species: Meta human
Strengths: She's independent and is very caring towards her friends.
Weaknesses: seeing her friends hurt. She can also be unintentionally rude
Powers: many, ranging from teleportation to telekinesis
Wow trippy
Friends: Brit, Alanah, Nicole, Michaela, Grace, Ana, Fianna, David, Rachel, Lucy (all dead and living with her)
Wow. Where does she live again?
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Independent, soft hearted, but also hot headed.
Overall, I really don't glean too much information from this. Elaboration is needed. She has connections to purple guy, but not any other character? Nothing wrong with that though!
Mary Sue Rating: 5%
Originality Grade: 80%
Interest Grade: 80%
Statement: leggo my eggo sandwich
Admin: Angelica Schuyler