Chapter 2

My heart beats rapidly. I can't think clearly, my brain has vanished along with the wind. What do I do?
I search for my phone and panic sets in when I catch the lit up screen in the middle of the alley. I must have dropped it when I jumped and ran. I peek out the corner from the dumpster. Not seeing anyone I stay low and quickly go retrieve my phone. When I'm safely behind the dumpster I quick call for an uber. 5 minutes, I can wait this out for five more minutes right?

Hearing a gun load I gasp. Standing there is a man In a all black suit. My eyes slowly travel from his shiny shoes to his face. I gasp slightly seeing the beautiful man from before looking at me with the gun pointed straight for my head. Is it a good time to mention that he's now wearing a black tie? I should be focused on the gun and not his tie. My eyes are now transfixed on the barrel of the gun. Finding my voice I quickly blurt out

"Can I stand?" God I sound like an idiot.

"Yes." His voice commanding and husky.

I stand hesitantly. "My um uber is on it's way." Wow I'm staring death in it's face and I'm acting completely dumb.

"Sorry doll, but your coming with me." He grabs my arm gently but with enough force to pull me.

Knowing I am not going to protest due to the gun he has in waistband he leads me down the alley. I see the body as we walk past it. A man in his mid 40's laying there lifeless in a puddle of blood. Not looking too long I get In the car and stay silent for most of the ride.

I finally work up the nerv to ask the question that's been nagging my brain "Where are we going?"

He glances at me Briefly. "Pistole e rose Mafia house." (Guns and roses mafia house.)

My head snaps to him. "Where going to the guns and roses mafia house? What the hell!"

He doesn't answer me. My leg bounces up and down out of nervousness. My anxiety sky rocketting.

20 long agonizingly awkward minutes we arrive at the house. He steps out and draws his gun ushering me out. Soon as were inside he puts it away. I admire my surroundings. It's beautiful and large. There are many people walking threw the house. When they see us they greet whoever this mystery man is.

"Don." They all say, one after the other.

He doesn't introduce to but directs me upstairs where we enter the office. He takes a seat in the big leather chair. I frown in confusion until it finally dawns on me. He's the leader of the guns and roses italian mafia HOLY CRAP!!

He clears his throat. His face blank and beautiful. "Whats your name?"

I shrug. "I'm sorry but who are you?"
I Should have just said my name. Oh man. he doesn't look pleased.

"There are 3 rules you follow them or be punished. Don't defy me, respect, and obidience. Got that?" His voice cold and bitter.

Well let's say I'm scared pantsless right now.

"You saw what you saw in the alley. I killed a man. Therefore you are apart of this mafia house. You are here so I can watch over you." He gets straight down to buisness.

Wow okay dude slow your roll I just met you. "What are you saying?"

"This is where you will now be living with the rest of the Family."his tone clipped.

I laugh but stop when there's no trace of humor on his face. "Your joking right?"

"I don't mess around. Now tell me what is your name?" His voice bitter.

I sit back in my seat and stare at him. He can't just throw me in a mafia. Who the heck does he think he is! "Rosalia." I say angrily. When I'm angry my Italian accent slips out.

"A mixture of rose and-" he starts but I cut him off.

"A Lily. Yeah I know." My Italian accent seething threw my teeth.

He sits back amused. "Hmh. Italian I see. Middle name?"

I roll my eyes. "Teodora, a gift from god. Anything else?"

He's up in a flash. Grasping my face with one hand tightly. "Never roll your eyes at me."

I pull my face away and stand. He has a good 12 inches on me so I have to look up. "Or what?"

All that seemed to do was fuel his anger more. "There will be consequences to pay."

I laugh. "Like what? You going to hit me? Kill me?" I say unleashing my Italian mafia side out.

What shocks me the most is he doesn't know my last name. If he did, well he'd know my father was the mafia leader before he was killed. Not having a son he passed it down to his best friends son. Which I guess is him.

"You'll just have to see." He says too calmly for my liking.

I scoff and sit down. "Do you want to know my name?" I tease.

He cocks his head to the side.

"Do you really want to know?" I lean forward.

He looks at me with annoyance. I stand and walk slowly around him. Whispering in each word in his ear. "Rosalia." I circle once again and lean Into his ear again. "Teodora." I repeat what I did before making sure to say my last name slowly to get my point across "Boncotti."

I back away and watch his priceless face in shock. He quickly recovers and coughs. "Im sorry for your loss."

He's talking about my dad who was killed a little over a month ago.
His words do me no justice. It's this messed up gang that let him die. He's not sorry, he doesn't care. He only cared because he feels he has to. "Yeah well me too." I reply my voice cracking.

My chest hurts, and there's a knot in my throat. I close myself off and stare into the distance. My fate is sealed I'm going to die a house wife in this horrid mafia.

A/n
Sorry for such a long chapter.
How was it for being only the 2nd chapter?