Chapter 9

I can't help but feel giddy. I'm on cloud 9 for so many reasons. I've found my love, I'm his, he's mine, amongst so many more. We go out to the garage. There's so many cars to choose from. One catches my eye. It's absolutely the best car I've  ever seen. It's pretty expensive but not as expensive as the others. Emillio follows my eyes and noticed that im staring. It's a Mercedes Benz G63 in matte black. Not realizing that Emillio is already walking toward the truck I stay rooted in my spot. When getting to the truck he stops an turns looking at me with a arched eyebrow.

"Lets get going Babygirl." He smirks.

Snapping out of my daze I blush and walk over to where he is. He opens the door for me like the gentleman he is. Placing a chaste kiss on my lips before shutting my door for me. He climbs in and starts up the benz. I take in the interior and all it's lavish. We exit the garage as Emillio drives with grace and no effort. Hes just perfect.

We arrive at a small building "ready Bella?" He questions.

Nodding enthusiastically he gets out, and opens my door. Taking my hand in his we walk inside. Walking in you get a strong smell of Chips and leather. We both get our skates before going out onto the floor. Emillio skates with little to no effort whatsoever. Dancing threw the people. I keep up with pace considering I use to be a ice skating competitor. This isn't much different so it's quite easy.

He holds my hand as we skate. Laughing and talking the whole time. Slowing down our pace he slowly comes to a stop turning toward me. With a grin on his face he kisses my cheek.

Pulling back he caresses my cheeks with his his finger. These are the moments I've longed for. The moments where I'm back in the arms of my love. The moments where he isn't the mafia leader, just Emillio, only mine, my only love. The look Of pure adoration fills his eyes as we sit and stare into eachothers eyes.

He pecks my lips gently breaking our eye connection. "Let's get a quick bite to eat and we'll head over to wherever your taking me."

I smile and nod. "Okay."

Hand and Hand we skate back. Once we get to the car he drives a few blocks over to a small café. When we go inside we sit at a small booth. Looking at the menus I decide on a Ham an cheese croissant with a vanilla bean frappe-chino. Emillio gets a English muffin with sausage and egg sandwich and black coffee.

"Where has your life taken you this last year?" He asks sipping his coffee.

Dang it. This is a topic I dreaded but knew it would come.

"Well I finished up my last year of college and I moved into my own apartment. What about you?" I try giving him the briefest answer not wanting to talk about me.

"I'm not as vague as you so this might take awhile." He joked. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "After you left I drank myself into oblivion, after 4 months of that I was determined to rid my feelings that would ever come again. I made myself numb. Being the youngest mafia leader I wasn't trusted as much as someone older and more possibly corrupt. I proved myself and made it out on top. Even adding on 2 more aliances." Just as he stops, the waitress brings our food and leaves without a word only a polite smile.

Curiosity nagging my brain I will myself not to ask. Afraid that I won't like the answer I get. My mouth being as stubborn as I am it speaks for itself.

"My dad never really told me what the mafias did. I never asked so he never bothered. What is it that you mafia leaders do?" My question is rushed.

He cocks his head to the side. Looking at me with a smirk. "Were an organized international body of criminals. Most of us having a ruthless behavioral code. Me being the mafia leader of the Guns and roses I call the shots. I care for 4 familias. Giving them protection, training, and keeping them in our circle. In there generation. The 4 familias are the Delgattos, Bondittí, rotinistens, Vambush, and Dominicas. 4 not counting the Delgattos. You now are apart of the main familia, the Delgattos. We may not be married but you are mine. Just like I have brothers in the Delgatto household that aren't blood. Just how the mafia works. I make the alliances. I cut and tie loose ends. All of the mafias I evaluate whether we align or we go against them." When he finished he takes a bite of his sandwhich.

"What alliances do you have now?" I wonder outloud before digging into my food as well.

"The ukranian, Japanese, Korean, and French. They're the only ones in sure of and, And I know have our backs as well as I have theres. The other ones are shaky I guess you could say." He finishes with a sip of coffee.

"And the alliances against you?" My interest sky rocketing.

"The Russians, germans. Only those two have made theirselves known for hating the Italian mafia and wanting to take us down."

Contempt with my answers I lean forward and peck him on the lips. He looks and stares at me for awhile with a small spread on his face. He looks as if he's studying my face. Oddly enough his stares makes me warm and fuzzy all over. Not uncomfortable or embarrassed .Only a 2nd time in my life I feel........ Happy? Loved?

A/n
Thursdays post see ya soon