Chapter 32

Emilio came knocking at the door a few seconds later. He tried the door handle a few times, but after accepting the fact that it's locked he went back to knocking.

"baby, I'm sorry. Please open up." His voice sounds from the other side of the door.

I stayed quiet, trying my hardest to keep my sobs to a minimum.

"I didn't mean what I said. It was just a spur Of the moment. I said it out of irritation and frustration. Please just talk to me." I can hear his voice shake slightly.

I don't say anything instead I stand up walk over to out large mirror. I try blocking out his voice, but it's too hard. "Please just tell me you love me." He says sadly.

I practically gasp, if I don't say it what will he think? If I do, then He'll think that I'm that easy to break. Ugh! What do I do? Taking a deep breath I open the door. He breaths out a breath of relief. "I love you. Now please leave me alone." I may have said it, but I didn't want him to leave me alone. I wanted him to comfort me, and to be happily married. It's been less than 24 hours and we already had our first fight. Is marriage supposed To be like this?

"Please believe me baby. I didn't mean that. Of course I want to protect you, I just..... You can't ask questions, because I can't answer them. It kills me when I can't tell you. I'm sorry babygirl, I truly am." He cups my face with his large hands, looking me deep into my eyes.

I just nod slowly. I hope this is the only fight we have for a very,very long time.

"Buisness can hold off for a day or two. I should be here holding you, consoling you, and loving you. I will worry about the buisness later. Right now it's just you and I Mia cara, just you and I." My heart fluttered at his words. He leaned down and kisses me. Leaving a lingering kiss, that leaves me wanting more.

"Kiss me." I whispered breathless.

He smiled and leaned down. Merely centimeters from my lips he whispers "my pleasure." As the words roll off his tongue and out his mouth, his lips soft lips graze my lips threw each delicate soft word. Finally he kisses me with passion, love, lust, anger, and frustration all tied in one. "Don't stop kissing me." I whisper when we pull away to catch our breathes. Before our lips touch once more I whisper "ever" which makes him smile widely at me.

Once we pull away he pulls me close, in a tight warm embrace. We stand there holding each other, just basking in each others presence.
"I thought I was going to loose you." He said quietly.

I frown "it was just an agrument emilio."

When we pull away, he rolls his eyes. "No in the accident. I- thought you. I thought id loose you."

I shake my head, "I was so worried about you." I said with my voice breaking.

"I love you, and will do anything to protect you. okay?" He makes sure so understand.

I nod. "I love you more."

"No possible." He says grinning like a maniac

"Yes possible." I smile while running my fingers threw his hair.

We just stare at eachother, our eyes studying eachothers face. His beautiful hazel eyes, elight with love but also slightly gloomy with guilt. His perfect, plump, pink lips. He has a light dusting of almost microscopic freckles. His nose perfectly straight and sculpted.
He's clean shaven, with a light shadow of where his facial hair would be. His hair a light bronze color that shines under the light. His hair a beautiful, sexy mess.

He's amazing, handsome, funny, smart, loving, Sweet, and most of all he's mine. Legally, mind, body and soul.

Emilio's POV
I study her face, making sure I remember it by heart. Her beautiful long red hair, and piercing blue eyes blow me away. Her full, plush, pink lips and the way they pout when she's just sitting there. They practically make me want to fall at her knees. Her perfectly shaped eye brows, and long natural eye lashes. She's more beautiful beyond compare. She has the cutest small button nose, that makes me want to flutter it with kisses.
She's beautiful, funny, incredibly sexy, a pain in the butt, with the perks of a smart mouth, and so wise. Not to mention her confidence, and bravery, shes fearless.
Most of all she's mine. Legally,mind, body, and soul.

Narrators POV
Forever and always. They smile at each other whole having the same thought.

A/n
Wow can't believe I'm already at 3.71K!!!! This is amazing. I'm almost to 4k. You guys gave been amazing readers and supporters. It's amazing seeing how much this book has sprouted! You guys are amazing and I love you. I know updates have been really slow, but that's because school has been hectic. I'm in the middle of state testing. So I'll try to get more updates when I can!!

Thank you all so much and love you lots! -Paige

Btw any thoughts on chapter 2 of the 2nd book?