Chapter 17

When I wake up I am more than overjoyed to see that Emilio kept his promised and stayed in bed with me. Were wrapped around eachother like a vice. His tattoos are evident along his body. They travel up is arms, back and torso, and crawl up his neck. Most would see them as intimidating but I see them as pieces to his life, they all mean something. I personally find them sexy.

His husky sleepy voice startles me. "Morning Bella."

"Morning handsome." I smile up and peck his lips. "Thank you." I whisper.

"For?" I can hear the confusion in his voice.

"For being here when I woke up. I blush and hide my face in his chest.

"I told you Bella I'm going to be here to hold you whenever. Because I Love You."

I smile and kiss the skin above his heartbeat before I lay my head there. "I love you, more."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible." I say grinning at our cute banter.

Sadly his phone rings ruining our moment. "Sorry." He mutters before taking the phone and climbing out of bed.

he walks into the bathroom speaking Italian into the phone. I sigh and snuggle deeper into the bed under the warm blankets. 

After what feels like 5 minutes of me falling back to sleep, which is actually 45 minutes in real time, Emilio exits. He's freshly showered and in a navy blue dress short with black slacks.

He grabs his suit jacket before walking over to his dresser that holds his cufflinks and watches.

"I have to continue on some work with the Russians. There leader is pissed that I killed there 2nd in command."

The man who killed my mom, my dad, and tried to kill me. "Oh, how long?"

He puts on a pair of black cufflinks. "I'm not sure. Maybe late."

My mood completely plummets. We go one step forward and go 2 steps back. I get up almost instantly. He doesn't expect it and jumps at my quick movement. In seconds I have my robe on and I'm walking Into the bathroom for a shower.

I get in the steamy shower when the door opens. "I'm sorry babygirl. I just have a lot of work to get done."

"Okay." I say continuing what I'm doing.

"I would rather be here with you. It's just being a leader is a lot of work."

"Okay." I reply once again.

"Please don't be mad at me. I love you." He opens the shower door so he can see me.

"I love you too." I mutter before looking at him with a annoyed face.

He pulls me over and kisses me sweetly on the lips. "I will get back as soon as possible. I promise! On the bright side I will be there when you wake up."

I feel my mood brighten alittle. "Okay." I kiss him one last time.

He shuts the shower door and heads out to leave. "Hey babe?"

"Yes babygirl?" He calls from the bedroom.

"be safe please! I love you and couldn't bare if you got hurt." I say sincerly.

"I will baby, I promise. I feel the same way about you."

He heads out and leaves me once again alone to my thoughts......

Thanks!

See ya next update