47

*Not Edited*

To say that this pregnancy was easy and blissful would be a lie. 8.5 months in, and I'm ready to explode. The morning sickness is horrible, fatigue ruins my day, these mood swings are so frustrating. Don't even get me started on how many times I need to woddle as fast as I can to the bathroom, or my food cravings. I try to think of the bright side of things. I keep reminding myself that I have to go through all of this to get my baby. And trust me labor will be a whole lot worse.

Emilio and I decided that we'd want the babies birth to be a surprise. Of course we like to plan ahead so Brandon was able to talk to the doctor. With our consent he told Brandon the babies gender and as our baby shower gift Brandon as well as Felicia are setting up the nursery, which we have yet to see.

Emilio is one step away from leaving the gang. I don't know why they keep prolonging it. It's like they're hiding something and Emilio is trying to figure out what and why. Alot has happened. I've become a fat cow that looks like I swallowed a watermelon. We bought a new house away from the estate. It's a beautiful 3 story home with 6 bedrooms, a large backyard with a pool, basket ball court. Also a indoor pool, 5.5 bathrooms, and 2 studies. It's amazing, never would I have ever imagined leaving the estate and living in a home like that one. Both Emilio and I have written out our wills just in case anything happens. Everything goes to our baby, and we'll update once a year, or whenever we have more children.

I try to sit up on the bed but struggle miserably. "Babe!" I clap out

When I hear nothing I yell out louder "emilio!"

"Yes baby?" Emilio yelled back.

"Need help!" I yell back frustrated.

He practically came bolting inside the bedroom "what, are you alright?"

I let out a small laugh. "I need help up please."

He looked at me and started chuckling. He walked over to me and pulled me up, helping me stand to my feet. "Thank you." I smile, I lean up as I'm high as I can without falling and kiss his cheek.

"No problem. How are you feeling?" He asks while rubbing my back.

"I'm okay. Better than yesterday." I smile while holding his hand.

"I hate seeing you like that. Im sorry that you have to go through all the pain. I know the practice contractions were horrible." He pulls me close to him and nuzzles my neck.

"It's okay, it's what I have to go through for our beautiful baby. Just a few more weeks and it'll be here." I whisper whole wrapping my arms around him.

"You send the positive in everything. God I love you."

"I love you baby." I say while gently placing kisses on his neck.

"If you keep doing that I won't be able to control myself." He growls.

"Then loose control" I say seductively.
____________________________________

Whoever said that pregnant women couldn't have fun was wrong, completely wrong. Emilio decided that since my fatigue hasn't kicked in we should go out. So we decided that it's best to go to the arcade. We decided to touch into our young adult selves. Hell, we're only 20 we need to start acting like it. Most days I feel like I'm 3p, way to mature. We haven't gotten to experience the teenage life. We may not be able to with a baby but we can at least try.

After the arcade we decided ice cream was best. I decided to get cheese cake flavored, while he got a Snickers flavored.

"Hmhhhh" I moaned as I chewed a piece of cheesecake.

"I'm the only one that supposed to hear you Moan." Emilio jokes and sends me a smirk at my red blushing face.

"Shut up" I huff and continue eating my ice cream.

"What's next on the agenda, if you aren't tired yet?" Emilio asks before putting a spoon into his mouth.

"My feet ache, so no walking." I shrug.

"So the movies?" He questions.

I nod "yes! Let's see the purge final election."

He grins "I hope it doesn't scare you too bad. Might send you into labor." He jokes causing me to splutter my ice cream and laugh loudly.

Welp let's hope this sends me into labor. I'm so over being pregnant. 

A/n
Sorry it's been 10 days. But I've finally updated! Sorry of it was pretty lame.