48

The movie was really good. Not scary, but slightly nerve wracking​. Emilio wants to go to dinner now. To say that I'm starving is a understatement. This baby is practically flipping in hunger.

Emilio wanted me to decide​, so I decided based on what the baby and I wanted. Not only that but something Emilio could enjoy too. So I chose the italian restaurant 20 minutes away from the theater. We were seated at a secluded table where we looked at the menu's.

Once my eyes landed on it I knew it was exactly what I wanted. Once the waitress came back we were good to go.

"Siete due pronti all'ordine?" (Are you two ready for order?" She says swiftly in Italian.

Emilio is the first to speak. "Sì. Mi piacerà un Rotellini con un'acqua scintillante" (yes. I'll like a rotellini and sparkling water) he says gruffly.

She nods and turns to me "e per voi?" (And for you?) She says with a kind smile.

"Avrò il pollo alfredo con un tè dolce per favore" (I'll have the chicken Alfredo with a sweet tea please) I saw far more kinder than Emilio did.

She nods and writes it down before speaking. "I tuoi ordini saranno presto" (your orders will be up soon) she turns and walks away.

Emilio runs a hand through his hair. I frown at him and take his other hand in mine."what's wrong?"

He shakes his head "I'll explain later. Let's enjoy tonight."

I hesitate before nodding. "Okay."

He gives me a thankful smile. "How'd today been for you?"

I smile and squeeze his hand. "Alot more fun than I thought I could have with this baby inside me ready to bust out. I'm tired but ive had an amazing time."

He grins at me "I'm happy you had fun. I'm glad I can make you happy."

I blush and smile. Oh boy this man can still make me blush, even after all this time. "You always make me happy."

"As do you bella."

When the food was served we both dug in. The creamy, delicious Alfredo coats my mouth. I can't help but to moan our of delight. Right now I feel like I could eat a million plates of this. It's so damn good. The baby has calmed down and now I only feel light patters of it's feet, so I know indeed it is happy.

I look up to see Emilio watching me with a joyous smile. "What?" I say while blushing.

"Your so beautiful." He grins.

My blush reddens. "Stop it."

"You are. And you deserve to know that. He leans over the table to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

Finally once we are done eating we start to head back to the house. My feet are swollen and sore, my back aches, and I can barely keep my eyes open. I lean back in my seat, shutting my eyes letting me drift off into a well needed rest.

"Lavender blue, Dilly dilly
Lavender green.
I am your queen, Dilly dilly
You are my king.

Who told you so, dilly dilly
Who told you so
I told myself dilly dilly
I told me so." Is the soft voice I hear singing.

I open the door to a white room. The only thing in here is a girl holding a baby in a rocking chair singing to her. Her voice is light and angelic like. The baby Is wrapped in a white blanket, and wears a pink hat. The women hasn't looked up yet. Her red locks covers her face as she focuses her voice and eyes on the baby girl.

I can't seem to get myself to ask where I am. Her voice has me trapped and mesmirized. The baby seems lost in her voice and her warm motherly hold as well. The lyrics start to replay in my head. It makes me sway back and fourth. I place my hand on my stomach expecting my large baby bump. But it's no longer there. I lift up my shirt to see a flat stomach. No trace of a baby bump anywhere.

My heart and mind starts to race. My baby? What happened to my baby?

The voice slowly calms me, but not enough. My pulse is racing and my mind is reeling. Slowly soft snowflakes start to fall.

It's snowing.

The snow continues to get thicker as each minute goes by. I look up to see the women turning her head. I gasp to see that the women is........ Is me? She gives me a warm smile.

"Are you ready for bed Scarlett?" She/I murmur to the baby before the snow completely blocks me from seeing anything.

I open my eyes up slowly, Awakening from my dream. I touch my stomach and sigh in relief to know my baby bump is still intact.

I struggle to sit up but when I do I can't help but break into a smile.

We're gonna have a baby girl.

Scarlett.......

A/n 

I updated!!!!! I also entered in wattys 2017!!!!