43

The last few days were calm. Just the two of us laying and relaxing until Emilio was for sure better. Once he got the okay from his doctor he went straight back to work. Yes he said he was leaving this life, so I don't expect it to happen right away. Soon I hope.

He's been in the office the entire day. I know he's been taking off a awhile because of he's been sick. I still feel lonely when he isn't around and not with me all i want to do is kiss him, and talk with him. I miss cuddling with my husband.

With these thoughts I head toward his office. I don't bother knocking and just head in. He doesn't notice me until he glanced up from his notebook where he's writing something. He slightly turns his chair to me and looks at me quizzically.

As soon as I'm there I crawl into his lap and snuggle into him. He kisses the top of my head before he talks.

"You'll have to excuse me Gentleman. My wife needs me for a moment." He says pointedly toward the screen with a conference call.

I gasped and cover my mouth. I am too shocked to even form words. I finally hide my face in Emilie button up shirt. He Chuckles before turning off the camera and speaker.

"What's wrong baby?" He says finally looking down at me.
I look at him confused. "Is something wrong? Your in my office cuddled into my lap." He elaborates.

"Oh." I shake my head and lay my head down against his chest. "I miss you that's all."

He sighs and rubs my back sweetly. "Babe can't this wait?"

I shake my head "noooo." My voice comes out in a whine. "Ive missed you all day and now I want you to come and be with me."

He sighs."I have a conference call baby."

I sigh "and I want you to give me attention. I miss you, miss me back." I say kind of jokingly but not really.

"I do miss you, I'm just dealing with some work stuff." He kisses my temple.

I huff. "You don't love me." I say dramatically.

"Of course I love you baby girl. Your so dramatic." He Chuckles at my childish behavior.

"Then let's go to the bed and you can show me just how much you love me." I bite my lip seductively waiting.

He groans "as much as I'd like to take you up on that offer, I'll have to raincheck until later. This is kind of important. I promise I'll show you how much I love you as soon as I'm done."

For some reason this makes me entirely angry. First he tries to rush me out, then doesn't want to spend time, and now no sex all because of his job. I'm so sick and tired of this. Work this work that. I'm so over this whole mafia thing.

Without another work I stand up and start to walk away.

"Babe don't be like that." He says lightly. "Babe come on don't be upset. Ill come to you once I'm done." I get the the door without responding. Before I leave I hear him call out "I'll make it up to you!" I slam the door shut making all the pictures rattle that are on the surrounding walls.

I head straight into the kitchen where I make myself a bowl of Italian shaved ice. I eat it slowly hoping the cool refreshing taste will brighten my mood...... Sadly it doesn't. Giving up i decide to watch TV in the entertainment room. I flip through the channels finally landing on Pretty little liars, one of my former guilty pleasure binge watching shows.

I start to fall asleep into the fourth episode. I hear Brandon's voice at the bottom of the stairs calling my name. On shaky legs I walk Into the brightly lit hallway to see what he wanted.

"Dinners ready." He smiles up at me.

I wave him off. "I'm not eating."

He frowns. "Emilio is eating with us. He's expecting you."

I roll my eyes "he can expect all he wants. I'm not eating."

"Rosa-" Brandon starts.

"I said I'm not eating!' my voice raises a few octowaves.

He flinches, obviously caught off guard at my clipped tone and loudness. He nods quietly and backs away.

With a huff I go into the bedroom where I slip out of my clothes. I don't bother to put on a fresh pair of pajamas, instead I lay down in my undergarments. My mind keeps wondering what is up with these mood swings? My temper is so short today and I can't understand why. One minute I'm sad, the next I'm happy, and then boom I'm pissed.  And I know I don't have split personality disorder. It isn't like that. It's just my moods, I am more prone to being annoyed or upset these last couple days.

I don't even bother to get under the blanket instead I lay on top of them curled up in a small, comfortable ball. The door swings open and in walks Emilio.

"So your not gonna eat?" He says annoyed.

I stay silent, my petty bullshit taking over.

"And your ignoring me, great. Just great." He scoffs sarcastically.

"Well you don't have a choice. You need to eat. So go eat." He says sternly.

I just shut my eyes trying to tune him out.

"Your pissed at me for Working. I spent the last 5 days off of work cuddling and relaxing with you, and you get pissed over one day. One fucking day!" He growls.

I sit up and narrow my eyes at him. "Those 5 days were because you were sick. YOU!  if you weren't sick you would not have taken those days to be with me. So cut the bullshit Emilio."

"If you would have asked the answer would have been yes! For fucks sake Rosalia. I have work to catch up on. Your being so fucking selfish!" He runs a hand through his hair angrily.

"I didn't ask you to be in here talking to me right now! Go work then. Do whatever the hell you do! Just leave me the fuck alone." I snap back.

"Oh my God. I wouldn't be in here arguing with you right now if you would just come downstairs and eat!" He glared right back at me.

"I'm. Not. Hungry! Do you not understand what that means." I say with obvious annoyance.

"Whatever screw this." He turns and leaves the room, repeating my actions from before, he slams the door shut after him.

Now my mood decides to flip and now I just want to cry and sleep. What the hell is Wrong with me. Just as I ask myself this a wave of nausea hits. I jump up and run straight for the toilet where I empty all my contents.

I gag into the toilet and more seems to keep coming up, until I am squeezed of everything in my body and all of my energy. Laying on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor helps sooth my hot skin.

Before I know it my eyes start to drift shut, causing me to sleep on the bathroom floor.

My last thoughts before I am completely out of it is could I be pregnant?

A/n
Finally Updated! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT IVE BEEN BUSY WITH GRADUATION, PARTIES, FAMILY, AND FRIENDS! (AS WELL AS MY LATEST BOOK Crave  which has already almost at 100 reads!!!! Please go check it out! It won't disappoint)