44

What wakes me up is a pair of muscular arms lifting me off the bathroom floor. I groan at the cold surface loss of contact. I crack open my eyes revealing Emilio looking worried at me. When he lays me down he peels back the blanket to cover me.
When he sees that I'm awake he looks at me.

"Baby are you okay? How are you feeling?" He questions.

"Better." I croak. I practically gag at the vomit after taste still lingering in my mouth.

"You threw up and fell asleep on the ground." He strokes my hair.

"I know. I think i had food poisoning. I'm okay now." I lie about the the thinking part. What I actually think, is that I'm pregnant.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to call the doctor?" He says slightly panicking.

I shake my head "no, I just want you to come cuddle me and sleep."

He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Let me change from these clothes."

I nod tired, and drained. Emilio unbuttons and takes off his white button down, as well as his pants leaving him in boxers. He slips in bed beside me. My arms immediately go around his torso, while his go around my shoulders tucking my head under his chin.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier." I say quietly.  I kiss his chest, before nuzzling back into my original spot.

"Don't worry about it baby. " He murmured​ obviously tired.

"No, I really am sorry. It wasnt right for me to do that. It wasn't my best wife moment. I really am sorry honey." I say sadly.

He moves my face so I'm looking at him. "Don't apologize. You have the right to have freakouts over nothing, here and there." He leans down to kiss me but i hide my face instead

Before he can question it I jump up and Sprint into the bathroom to rinse my mouth and brush my teeth, but while I do I lock the door knowing he'll come in.  I hear Emilio knocking at the door calling my name, making sure im alright.

Finally when I'm done I swing open the door an crash my lips to his. When he pulls away he smiles at me. "Minty."

I giggle "I brushed my teeth."

With that I lock our lips together bringing us over to the bed.
------------------------------------------------------
After a night filled of each other showing how much we loved each other, lust, desire, and pure Bliss we had a late start to the morning. Emilio was called in for a meeting with all the men of the mafia. This gives me some time to go to the store and get the test before anyone notices I'm gone.

I sneak Emilio keys out if his dresser and practically bolt to the car with my wallet. Once I'm in the car I don't waste anytime heading to the convenience store. As soon as I'm there I scoundered the aisles looking for the tests. After finding an entire section I bought 1 of each kind, not really knowing how accurate they are.

As soon as I am checked out at the cash register I practically fly to the car. My heart is racing as I pull back into he garage of the estate. I shove the bag into my purse before running back into the house. I try getting in without anyone seeing me. To my dismay Emilio is sitting right there staring holes into the side of my head.

"Where were you?" He says firm meaning no room for games.

I bite my lip. "Can I explain after use the bathroom?"

He rolls his eyes and waits. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek before bounding up the stairs. "I promise I'll explain when I come back!"

As soon as I'm in the bathroom I shut the door and lock it. I let the sink run hoping it'll help me pee, surprisingly it does. I pee on all 8 of the different types of tests. I put the caps on all of them before setting them on the counter and waiting 3 minutes.

When the 3 minutes are up I almost start hyperventilating. I finally peak at one of the tests.

Two lines appear meaning I'm pregnant. That's only 1 right? Maybe its false.

The 2nd one two lines, as well as the next 7.

So I am pregnant..... How do I feel about it?

My stomach grows butterflies and and smile appears across my lips. I'm pregnant..... Emilio and I are going to have a baby.

My smile fades quickly as I realize Emilio and I haven't talked about this in awhile. We're only 20, how is he going to feel?

A knock sounds on the door. "Babe hurry up. You have some explaining to do on why you left the estate in my car without any guards, or informing me."

I grab them in my hand and put them behind my back before stepping out. I look at him frightened by what he's going to say.

Will he try to make me abort him or her?

Will he make me give it up for adoption?

Would he leave me?

"Earth to Bella? What's the explanation." He frowns at my scared state. "Baby I'm not mad I just want to know. Why do you seem so afraid? Your acting like I would hurt you."

"I know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm scared though." I admit.

He takes a step back offended that I'm afraid "why would you be afraid of me?"

I shake my head quickly. "It's not you I'm afraid of. It's what you may think when I tell you or show you this." Tears start to pool from my eyes. Happy tears, and fearful ones as well.

"Show or tell me what?"

I take the pile of tests and hand them to him. He takes them in his hand and looks down at them. His face doesn't give any hint to what he's feeling. He opens his mouth to say something.

My heart hammers as I wait for his next words.

A/n
Y'all wanted a new update so yall got one!

How do you think he'll react?