Chapter 35

Once it was time to head out Emilio and I walked hand and hand down the busy streets. We decided to head to a night time festival. It was seriously beautiful. Everything was light up by colorful lights.

"What to first?" Emilio snapped me out of my gaze.

"Music!" I said without a second thought.

He nodded and smiled at my giddiness before leading me to the concert playing nearby. You could say I was shocked, but it was more than that. My favorite band Kodaline was playing and it happened to be one of my favorite songs moving on. I immediately started to sing along with him and the crowd.

I met you in the corner of the street.
I smiled before I even heard you speak.
..........

I heard you settled down and that you married happily,
Oh do you remember when I told you
That id love you to the bottom
Of the sea?

Before I know it Emilio was lifting me into his shoulders. I squieled as I held into his hands that helped me balance myself until I was good enough to let go. Another song started to play, of which I happily joined in.

When you said your last goodbye
I died alittle bit inside
I laid in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by myside

If you loved me, why'd you leave me.
Take my body,
Take my body.

All I want is
And all I need is.
To find somebody
I'll find somebody like you.

After almost 7 more songs Emilio sat me down an decided to do other stuff.
"How about the art show?" He offered

I nodded and pulled him, knowing if we didn't go now I would be latched to another song and wanting to stay. The art part wasn't that far. It was just a few minutes farther Into the fair. I admired the painting infront of me. To be alittle honest I was alittle envious. My artwork would never get put on display. While Emillio works I decided to start painting again. It was something I only did with my mother. I got use to it and remembered everything she taught me really fast. A voice near my ear startles me.

"I have a wedding gift for you." Emilio breathes on my neck bringing chills down my spine.

I look over at him confused, "what is it?"

"Let's see and find out. Just don't get upset." He says cautiously,

"Why would I be upset. What is it emillio?" I question as he took a few steps.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better we stopped infront of a painting. Turing and looking at it I gasp. Mine, is all I can think. That's my art work.

It's a portrait of my mother

It's a portrait of my mother. Painted all from memory. I was very proud of it but wouldn't have the guts to submit it to a art show or fair.

"Please don't be mad at me. I should have asked I just knew you would never have done it yourse-" before he could finish I launch myself into his arms.

Letting my tears of joy show him the way i feel. "Thank you." I breath through my tears.

He kisses my head "I am happy you like it. She's beautiful just like you"

I giggle at him as I turn to stare at it.

"Wow."is the last thing I thought before I heard the sound of gun shots flying through the fair.

A/n
Sorry for the extremely late update and sucky chaptyer. I've been bust this whole spring break, plus I started a new book called letters to my love

 I've been bust this whole spring break, plus I started a new book called letters to my love

Lauren mayfield and Clay Anderson are a engaged couple. Not your cliché happy dandy couple. They're love story is heartbreaking, sad, and shockingly tragic.

Clay is in a coma from heart failure. Lauren is pregnant with twins and can't help but feel helpless and depressed. Clay didn't leave her with nothing. He left her with a piece of him.

Letters.

5 months worth of letters. Secrets and confessions break loose as well as comfort and reassurance. The catch is
On the 5th month after the last letter, if he is still unconscious she has to unplug him. He only wants to be put out of his misery as well as hers.

Question that won't be answered until you read it is, will he ever wake up?

•please give this book a chance!!! It would mean a lot. Also comment on the other book if you are from here for a follow, shoutout, and I'll check out your book(s)!!!