Chapter 25

For the past 2 weeks Emilio has been distant. He doesn't look at me, or talk to me. If I talk to him it's like talking to a brick wall. He avoids me at all cost. When I go to bed he isn't there, and when I wake he isn't. I'm not sure that he comes to bed at all. I don't know what to think anymore. So many questions run threw my mind.

Does he not love me anymore?
Is he mad at me?
What did I do?
What is happening?

I am currently in the bedroom brushing my hair after a Long hot shower. It's 2:45 am, I haven't gotten much sleep. My mind just doesn't seem to shut off. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I have dark bags under my eyes, and my eyes look..... Cold. They don't have there usual blue, bright, radiant color. I don't have my usual glow. I can't have that without emilio.

This is almost worse than a break up. The heartbreak and rejection is like a break up, but the fact that were still together and he hasn't said it makes it 10 times worse. I get that he's having a fight with himself, because of my safety but still. He doesn't have to ignore me and reject me. What's worse is, I can't do anything to change it.

After I brush out my hair I put it Into two separate French braids. I slide on a pair of red lace panties, and matching silk lace top. I haven't been reading lately so I decide that since I'm awake, I might as well go to the library.

I leave the room in my black robe and head straight for the library. I end up running into Brandon on my way there. Thank god, I brought along a robe.

"Oh Rosalia. Hi, I-uh didn't know you were awake." He stammers.

I nodded. Without a reply I walk past him as down the hall.

"Rosalia wait." I hear Brandon call out.

I stop dead in my tracks and turn my head to glance at him. He jogs over.

"Are you alright?" He says gently.

I merely nod my head, not saying a word.

"I know that Emilio's been-" he pauses finding the right word. "Distant lately, but everything will be normal again. Just give him some time to work these things out. I promise you he still loves you, he just wants you safe." Brandon spoke, and it was like a million knives stabbing me in the heart.

I don't say anything I just walk away. Instead of waisting my time thinking in the library I head for the balcony. I step out onto the platform shutting the door behind me.

The cool breeze gives me a sense of refresh, and calm. I make sure my robe is tied before I finally look up. I see Emilio standing there. His eyes on me for a brief second before they dart away.

"I can't." I whisper quietly, breaking myself even more.

He doesn't respond, but he finally looks at me. "I can't do this anymore. I can't keep getting my heart broken everyday. The silence is killing me. If this is what's going to keep going on, than do it. Say the words. This is much worse then you leaving me. Your here but your not really here. I just can't keep being alone Emilio. It's hurting me to the point where I can barely breathe. I don't know what I've done to make you reject and avoid me so much. To make you not want me." I took a breath of air trying to keep my tears at bay. "The least you could do it tell me what I've done. At least leave me, tell me yourself. With your words, not slience. I can't sit here and pretend that your still with me. All I want to do is sit and talk to you, to be in your arms again. But I cant. I can't because you won't let me. You've shut me out without a warning. I love you so much, I think it'll kill me." The tears start to pour down my cheeks. "You see me, you don't even spare a glance. When I talk to you, it's like you don't hear me. Almost as if I'm invisible, and not there It's almost as If talking to a brick wall. You don't even come to bed at night, and when I wake your not there either. I spend my day wondering if you ever even came to bed. Your here but your not here. It's like your body is here, but you mind, soul, and heart is all gone. I can't sit here threw this agonizing pain. I just can't." I bring my hands up to my face and wipe my tears away. I look up and notice that this isn't the Emilio from the pass few weeks. His face isnt cold, and his eyes arent dark. With No emotions left In His body's.

Instead, his face has softened alittle. His eyes filling with saddens and hurt, an his body less tense.

"Please talk to me... Or tell me to go." Those last words I said, can either make our break us.

I can only pray that he doesn't choose to tell me to go. It'll crush me. Crush me to the point where I couldn't stand to live anymore.

A/n
Wow. That was pretty depressing. The song above is scientist by coldplay! Please listen to it while reading this chapter. it helps set the mood and tone for this one.
I have a few questions for you guys.

1: What do you think Emilio will say?

2:what do you want Emilio to say?

3:did you like this chapter?

Message or comment your answers please!!

(Depend on the comments/ messages there may be another chapter today!)

Thanks for reading!