Chapter 5

2 weeks later
Things have been really weird. I saw the people that I hate and dispise. Giving them only curt nods. The look of hurt, sadness,and regret flashes threw them. That's not even the weirdest part. Its Emillio, its the feeling I get when I'm around. Its like a sense of comfort and protection. When we sleep its like déjà vu. Like I've been here before, felt this before.

Its the feeling I got with Beau. The love of my life. He was a trusted family friend and my boyfriend for 2 years. I was madly in love with him, still am. Its my fault hes no longer in my life. He was related to the gang and I blamed him for my dads death. I blamed the whole gang. It wasn't even his fault. He was only there for getting them out of trouble. Our birthdays are on the same day. We turn 19 tomorrow. Yes we were young and in love. It didn't matter how old we were, all we cared about was our love together.

After a while of reminiscing I finally get up and head over to Emillos office. Im wearing a backless, strapless black jumpsuit with black heels. I knock lightly, entering when I hear a quiet come in. I walk in and lay on the plush leather couch.

"What is it bella?" he stops writing.

"Have you ever been in love Emillio?" I don't try beating around the bush.

He was quiet for a bit. "Yes I was. A little over a year ago."

"Me too." I mutter thinking if Beau. "So what happened?"

He looks a little sad. "I thought she was the love of my life. I loved her with every fiber of my being. Until she left me. Her leaving almost broke me. I gave up on love, lust, and passion." He stares out the window while thinking about it. "What about you? What happened?"

"I thought he was my one and only. I loved him alot. I knew he loved me. My life took a turn, For the worse and I left him." I finish giving him a sad smile.

He nods. After a few silent minutes he chuckles to himself. "I was just thinking about how we had the same birthdays."

Same with beau and I. Wow, we have more in common than we thought. "When's that?"

"Coincidently its -" he's cut off by Brandon. My old friend who I now hate and dispise and Emillios right man.

"Sir, Theo Wativic is here. The Russia mafia leader." His voice sounding urgent. His eyes snap to me too long for Emillios liking or mine.

"Stay here. Don't move, ill be back soon baby." he caresses my cheek gently.

I smile. "Okay be safe."

He gets up and leaves with Brandon. The question lingers in my head.Why does his touch send warm familiar butterflies into my stomach?

A/n
There are many clues.... Maybe?

So how was chapter 5?