Chapter 19

Once again I wake up alone. Although his side is fairly warm, I figure he's already left for work. Before I get up to start my day the bedroom door opens. Emilio walks over with a tray of food, setting it on my lap.

"What's all this?" I question with a smile.

"I know you had a rough night last night, so I decided to treat you to breakfast in bed." He cheeses an sits beside me.

"Aw, thank you baby." I pull his face over to mine and kiss him.

We take turns feeding each other and just talking. It's so astonishing how much my love has grown for him. I never thought I could have loved him anymore than I already did.

"I took the whole day off, I was hoping we could do something together." His words make my whole week. My eyes brighten and I smile. He sees my obvious elation and moves the tray so I don't spill it. Without a second thought I fling my arms around his neck. I kiss him hard. The kiss is rough, but very passionate.

"Thank you baby." I whisper pressing our foreheads together.

"Anything for you." He kisses the bridge of my nose. "What would you like to do?"

"What can we do?"

"Anything your heart desires, beautiful. Except we are going dress shopping later tonight, after our fun." He places his hand on my thigh and unknowingly rubs circles on it.

"Dress shopping for what?" I question.

"There's a masquerade ball, with all the mafias. Were the guests of honor. Your alright with attending, right?"

This will be corny but I say it anyway. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy."

He pecks my lips. "So have you decided on where to go?"

I nod. "I want to have a low key afternoon. I want to go to a movie, arcade, and dinner."

"Sounds like a plan." He smiles.

After the shower we head into the closet to get dressed. I pull on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, black V-neck, and a maroon cardigan, with black combat boots. I straighten out my hair and add a little mascara an lip balm before I am set. I head back to the bedroom where Emilio is in black jeans, a fitted white T-shirt, and black and white chucks (converse). He looks so hot!

His tattoos are exposed threw out his arms and neck. I bite my lip unknowingly. He smiles up at me, noticing me staring.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

"Always." I smile.

He coughs to mask his previous brain shock. "Uh yeah, let's go babygirl." He swats my butt leading me out the door.

A/n
Sorry for the 5 day wait again. Hope you like this short chapter.

OMG SO I HAVENT CHECKED THE NUMBER OF READS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE, WHICH WAS AT 495 NOW ITS ALREADY AT 576! THATS ALREADY ALMOST 100 MORE READS IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS!!!! THATS FREAKING INSANE!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU ARE ALL READING MY BOOK!! I APPRECIATE YOU GIYS SO MUCH! COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME YOUR BOOK NAMES, THAT YOU WANT ME TO GO READ OR IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! THANKS AGAIN