Chapter 27

Emilio stared at me. Almost lost for words. The silence was killing me. I was anxious enough, this was just adding more. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. His eyes are filled with regret, guilt, and pain. He was having a inner fight with himself. He didn't know if he was strong enough to let me go, for my protection. If he did let me go it would kill both of us. I couldn't bear the pain that We would go threw. He looked away and over the balcony. I can hear him take In multiple audible breaths. I watch as he rakes his fingers threw his hair.

He finally speaks. "I don't know what to do." His voice is shaky. "I have to let you go, I need you safe. Even if that's not with me." A tear slips my eye listening to him. " but I can't let you go either. I love you too much to let you go. I know it's the right thing to do, but I'm selfish and can't handle the heartbreak from it." I can hear his sadness and frustration.

"Please let me in. Let me choose." I plead.

"Okay." He whispers. I expected a fight. I didn't think he was going to be this easy.

"And I choose you. I always choose you." I take a few hesitant steps forward.

"But-" I cut him off.

"No buts okay? I want you, I need you. I can't live without you. I love you so much." My voice cracks.

He turns around and before I can blink he slams me against his body. His arms instantly going around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and my hands go into his hair. I hold him tightly to me. His body starts to shake.

Something wet hits my neck and bare shoulder. I realize Emilio is crying, his head stuffed in the nape Of my neck.

"Please don't cry. I'm okay baby, I'm all yours." I whisper.

His body still shakes with obvious cries.  I rub my fingers threw his hair. I push us over to the lounge chair. As soon as he's laying on it I'm ontop of him. I keep my arms around him and his face nuzzled against me.

"It's all my fault your in danger." He whispers.

"No it's not, baby don't say that." I stroke his face gently giving him solace and love.

"If I didn't bring you back into this messed up lifestyle again, you would be okay. No one would be after you." He sniffles into my breasts.

"I was born into this lifestyle. I was bound to be dragged back into it.who knows. Someone could have been after me and already taken me if it wasn't for you. None of this is your fault, my love." I kiss the top of his head.

He stays quiet ad keeps his head nuzzled against my chest. I can tell he's trying to hold his emotions in.

"I'm here to hold you, and be here for you. I love you so much." I whisper to him.

"Will you always love me? Forever?" He mumbles.

"Forever and always." I smile.

"Marry me." He says quietly.

My heart flutters and races. "W-what?"

"Marry me princess. Be mine forever and always. Love me now, love me later. Marry me." he says more confidently.

Those word ring threw my head, replacing any self doubt. "Yes, I'll marry you." I say winded.

He looks up at me with tear stained eyes. "Yes?"

"yes baby I'll marry you." I say with much love and passion.

He kisses me softly. Showing all his love in this one kiss. When he pulls away he breathlessly whispers "your perfect Bella. I love you more than words can express."

I smile and run my nose softly against his. "And I you my love."

A/n
The book is coming to an end in a few more chapters. Ugh, I'm actually really sad😥. Message,comment,and vote I you want a sequel!! Also my new book will in another post. Please support me as an author and do check it out once I update the details. It would mean a lot! Thanks💯
Love you all ❤️