46

6 weeks later

Today's the day were going to announce my pregnancy. To say we're excited is a understatement. I'm also afraid of what will happen and if the news will get out to other Mafias. We're making progress with leaving. He just has to go through a few more things in order for him to be able to leave. This isn't a standard mafia where you can leave by being killed. You have to go through a complete process to leave. They don't want to hurt there family and friends but if you prove to be a snitch there will be consequences. What exactly? I'm not sure that I want to know.

Emilio had decided to throw a family gathering. Everyone's coming over her for a small party. We just said that it was just because but in reality it's a baby announcement.

The party starts in a few short hours and im having trouble finding something to wear. I've gone through do so many outfits. Finally something catches my eye. It's a white summer dress. It's lace and tight fitted top with a flowy bottom. The dress has meaning.

Purity, innocence, love, life. Everything I want it to show. I grin at it knowing that this is the dress I'm going to wear. I Tug it over my head and it fits perfectly. I smile in awe at it. I decide to go with tan flats to pair it off.

A knock sounds on the door and in steps Emilio, in a white crisp shirt and navy blue dress pants. He has his sleeves rolled up to mod elbow. His eyes roam my body causing me to blush and look away.

"You look beautiful Bella." His founds sounds husky and filled with desire.

"You look handsome as always." I grin at him.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "How are you feeling?"

"Just a bit nauseas, nothing too much." I lay my head on his chest.

"Morning sickness?" He questions while stroking my hair.

"Yeah, but I should be fine in a second." I murmur tightening my hold on him.

"Good." He whispers while kissing the top of my head.

After a few moment Brandon announces that all the guests have arrived. Hand in hand we head downstairs to join the guests. Once we greet everyone I keep feeling someone's eyes on me. When I turn around j see Emilio mother watching with a knowing look. When she sees that I notice her watching me she nods for me to come over. I look up at Emilio and tug his arm slightly getting his attention.

"I'll be right back." I smile. He nods and leans down and pecks me on the lips. With another grin from him I walk away and toward his mother.

"You look beautiful Rose." She smiles at me.

"You too mother." I smile at the fact that she wants to call her mother still.

"Beautiful dress." She says as of leaving something out.

"Thank you. I never knew I had it." I smooth it out while looking down again it.

"I knew you'd pick it when the time came." She smirks at me.

"What?" I say Confused.

"It's the same dress I chose when is as announcing my pregnancy." She says nonchalantly.

"How did you know?" I say in disbelief.

"A mother always knows. The dress really suits you. The dress gives meaning that's why I picked it, and now that's why I picked it." She informed me.

"Purity, innocence, love, life." I say thinking out loud.

"Exactly my dear, exactly." She pulls me into a fierce hug. Her motherly aroma filling my nostrils. "Congratulations. I'm so happy I'm going to be a grandmother."

Tears start to form in my eyes. When we pull away I try to fan them away. We both let out a small giggle at the fact that we're both emotional messes. Well I guess we should make the announcement now. Hopefully everyone is as happy as we are and as she is.

I walk over to Emilio. When he sees me he pauses his conversation. He looks worried as he sees my tear stained cheeks and watery eyes. "What's wrong?" He immediately pulls me into his arms, embracing me.

I shake my head against his chest. "Nothing, im alright."

"But your crying" he pulls my face into his hands.

"They're not bad tears." I smile reassuringly.

"Are you sure?" He frowns.

I nod "yes, I promise." I get on my tio toes and kiss his frown lines, causing him to unscrunch his face. "I think we should do it now."

He nods "whatever you want Bella."

With a smile I pull him into the spiral staircase facing the crowd.

"If we could have everyone's attention please." Emilios  deep voice sounds through the entire house.

Everyone becomes silent and looks at us. "We'd like to make an announcement. We wanted this day to be special and to have all of our closet friends and families here. I remember just a few short months ago on our wedding day all of you were here. And I'm happy that you are here on another important day as well." I smile as everyone waits for the big announcement.

I look over at Emilio wanting him to announce it. "We're going to have a baby!" He yells out.

Everyone starts to cheer loudly. I can hear them cheering, whistling, and clapping.

Everyone's happy and I couldn't ask for anything less.

A/n
this chapter wasn't edited! I just wanted to hurry and post one for you guess.