45

"your pregnant." He breathes.

I nod not daring to tear my gaze away from him, trying to see his every move hoping for something of hint as to how he's feeling.

"Holy shit." Is the next thing I heard him say. "Your pregnant with my baby?"

I nod. "Yes! it couldn't be anyone else's your the only one I've had sex with."

"I'm just trying to be sure. We are going to be parents." He looks up at me.

I nod. I flinch as he starts to yell. "We're going to be parents!"
He picks me up and twirls me. My laugh bubbles out if me as I hug him tightly relieved and filled with joy. "Holy shit were going to be parents."

"Congrats daddy" I smile at him.

"Congrats Mommy." He kisses me hungrily.

When we pull away both of us are panting. He rests his forehead against mine. "Well we have a lot to discuss then."

I nod "we do. Starting with appointments and announcements."

He smiles "god I cannot be any happier. I am so fucking happy we're having a baby. I've never wanted something as bad as I do now. I'm so happy that were going to be parents."

I giggle and run my fingers hers through his so angel like hair. "I am too. More than words can tell you. I love you so much emilio."

"I love you more,forever and always." He caresses my cheek gently. "Is that where you rushed off to?"

I nod. "I didn't want to alarm anyone and get ready here hopes up. I wanted to be sure first. We still need to make a doctor's appointment to be sure. We don't want us to have the worse luck in the world and all these test be incorrect."

He nods "I'll schedule one with our OBGYN tomorrow."

"It looks like where going to be parents." I smile.

"We're about to be parents." He whispers back.

I nod and grin with tears pooling from my eyes.
------------------------------------------------------
The rest of that day Emilio couldn't keep his hands off me. So we spent the rest of the day with each other being scandalous.

Today my appointment is with our in-state Doctor. I am laying on the cold hard check up bed with Emilio standing right beside me.

Just before I can close my eyes the doctor comes In. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Delgatto."

We smile back at her "morning."

"So I understand that your pregnant right?" She starts typing in a keyboard.

I nod "yeah, that's what all 8 of the test said. We want to know how far along I am."

She nods and continues typing. "Well we're going to have to do a vaginal untrasound. Just a small probe to see the fetus to determine how far along you are." She says soothingly.

I nod while taking emilios hand in mine.

After pulling a condondom on the probe to be sterile she slowly inserts it. I cringe at the weird uncomfortable feeling.

"If you take a look at the monitor you see that large Pink blob type thing?"she directs toward the large monitor.

Emilio and I both look seeing the image. We nod for her to continue. "That's the fetus. And from what it looks like your 6 weeks pregnant."

I smile up at Emilio. "Pictures?" She questions.

We both nod enthusiastically wanting to remember this moment. "So I'd like to see you back next week same day. For the next 6 weeks I want to see you one to two times a week. This is just to make sure everything is cleared and that the baby stays healthy. The first 12 weeks are where the more common miscarriages happen, so I want to do my best to prevent that. Id also like to give my personal and professional opinion to hold off telling anyone until your 2nd trimester so we know that the baby will more than likely make it through." She finally finishes.

"Thank you doctor" I smile appreciatively toward her.

When we got home I couldn't stop looking at the ultrasound pictures. I am so excited to tell the rest of the family. Our first child. I want a baby boy first and then a girl. I want her to have a older brother that she can go to to protect and keep her safe when we can't. Over all I want a healthy beautiful baby.

Of course I want more than 1 child, I'm sure Emilio does too.

I just hope he can leave the mafia soon enough.....

A/n
Sorry for the long wait! I have summer school at 730 am and have to wake up at 6 so I've been pretty busy.

My friends and I are planning big things for you guys! I can't wait to show you once we've finished!