Chapter 29

After Emilio an I were officially married all the guests went to the seperate room where te reception was being held. Emilio and I, along with the wedding party headed outside for our wedding pictures.

First was Emilio's and I's pictures. It was infront of a small lake. With a beautiful waterfall, white, an red roses filling the grass. He held me close to him. His arms sound my waist, while one of my hands rests on his shoulders and our forheads touching. I had a wide loving grin on my face.

He leans in an kisses me with love and joy. Snaps of pictures keep going as we do whatever we please.

The next picture is Emilio dipping me gently back. His lips locking with mine. This was utterly bliss.

A few more were taken, with Emilio holding me bridal style and some of us siting in the grass with the roses.

Another was us laying in the roses side by side smiling at each other.

We decided to get creative with the wedding party. Brandon was in a tree watching over. Leah was Peking around it.

The others were spread out amongst the lake, in photo range. I sat on a ledge by the told staring at the opposite side of the lake. Which was were Emilio was standing and staring back at me with the same mesmerize gaze.

Another one had Emilio's grooms men and best man holding him as pointing. Pointing at what? Well of course me. My bridesmaids and maid of honor are ate pretending to whisper but have there eyes over in emilio. My ear turned to them but my gaze fixed in them, as I bite me lip.

Finally after the pictures ended we grade back toward the reception, we were immediately seated at the large wedding party table. While everyone eats there Italian food Brandon stands up, lightly tapping his glass with a small dessert spoon.

"I would just like to make a speech about the bride an groom. I don't really know where to start. First off I would just like to say both of you are glowing and I have no doubt in my mind that this love will last a life time. Emilio has loved Rose for what feels like forever, Not a hour could go by without the mention if her name. Everything he does an has done is because if her. He wants her to have the best life she can. Emilio has been like a brother to me since we were kids. I couldn't ask for anything better than this. He is a kind hearted, loving, and family oriented man. Not the buisness, mafia man some of you have the unfortunate luck of seeing." He emphasized 'unfortunate luck' which causes everyone toblaugh and Emilio to scowl. "I have no doubt that he will love her for ever. Now about the bride. I have known her almost as long as emilio. After being disconnected for awhile it was hard to regain our friendship. Some how this amazing girl dealt with me and did, we have become closer than ever. She's one of my best gal friends. She shows love and support to all those around especially Emilio." I blush and everyone chuckles. "He could decide to detonate a bomb in there bedroom, and as long as he's happy, she is too. She cares for him a lot. It's far more than love these two have for eachother. Although there a pain to deal with at times with there lovey dovey crap, I couldn't be any happier to have them in my life. Thank you." People clap and whistle as I stand to hug Brandon and Emilio does as well.

The first dance for the bride and groom comes on. The point of it all by Anthony Hamilton starts to play. We sway back and fourth. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you so much Mrs.Delgatto." He whispers.

I pull back to look in his eyes "I love you more Mr.Delgato."

"Not possible."

I kiss him gently before whispering "yes possible."

He spins me a few times and as the song ends he dips me lowly before slowly bringing me back up.

A few hours later everyone is having a blast. Emilio and I are smiling and dancing like there's no tomorrow. Felicitys voice interupts us.

"Okay everyone clear the dance floor! We had told the bride and groom that they didn't have to do this but we decide to sneak it in. Emilio and Rosalia have choreographed a dance together and im sure all of you would like to see it!" She smiles and everyone claps, cheering at us.

I look at Emilio terrified. He smirks but looks just as concerned as I am. A thought pops in my head "we don't have the proper clothes for that."

A mischievous grin flashed through felicitys eyes. Silvester approaches with two outfits handing one to Emilio and one to me. Dang it. He points to the back rooms where we begrudgingly change.

"Oh god." I say quietly.

He kisses my forhead "you'll do amazing." Emilio gives me a charming smile before taking my hand and leading me out.

I am in a white button down and very small spandex shorts. Emilio looks completely drool wothy. He's in plain grey joggers and bare chested.

We walk out and head to the dance floor where the music starts. Well here goes nothing.

Please watch the video it's seriously amazing! This is the hot/sexy dance that they do.

At the end of the dance everyone erupts in applause and cheer. I blush and Burry my face in Emillios chest. He kisses my head.

Multiple people come up to us, congratulating and complimenting us. I swear I was on cloud nine. I was sad that the night had to come To an end, but also happy that my honeymoon is about to start an I get my baby all to myself.

A/n
Sorry for the week wait.I've been very busy with the kingdom hall, school, my study, friends, and family!