Chapter 34

We both were seated for dinner. Not wasting much time we started to eat. He moaned in delight.

"This is really good." He says with a mouthful.

I smile "thank you. I was hoping you'd like it."

"Like it? I love it. Not as much as I love you." I giggle at his response.

He takes his hand and out stretches it. I place my hand in his. He plays with my ring smiling at it.

"How's your first day being my husband so far?" I sip my Chardonnay.

He shrugs "eh, it's alright." He says sarcastically.

I pout and glare. He chuckles at my response. "I couldn't ask for anything more." He lifts my hand and kisses it.

I smile happily and honestly a little relieved. "How are you feeling?" I question.
He frowns and tilts his head slightly to the side, which I notice he does when he's trying to figure me out. I decide to help him out alittle "about the whole accident."

He nods slowly "I'm angry that someone is out for us, but beside that I'm fine. How are you?"

I shrug "a little shaken up, but mostly worried." I start to push my food around on the plate with my fork.

"Worried. Why?" He strokes my hand lightly.

"Just worried about you. I know this sounds selfish but I dont want you to get so busy with figuring this whole ordeal out, and not have time for us. I  don't want you to get hurt." I don't make eye contact.

"Sweet heart, I will always have time for you. Nothing will hurt us. Don't worry about me, I will keep you safe." His grip tightened on my hand, not too hard to make it uncomfortable, but in a loving way.

Tears well up in my eyes as I keep my eyes casted down. I want him to take care of him, and I want him to keep himself safe. I need him here and need to know that he's safe. I shake my head sadly.

"No, I can't have you out there not knowing when of if your going to come home. I need you safe and alive." My voice is a mere whisper.

"I'm here baby. I'm all yours and I'm not going anywhere. Ive been fighting death my whole life. I'm definetly not going to let up now. You make me fight harder." His voice is so sincere but I can't let his words sync in while we live in a world full of the unknown.

I hear the chair move and his hand let's go of mine. In a flash he's crouched down infront of me. His hands laying on my lap. I don't dare to look at him.

"Hey, look at me." He whispers.

I don't remove my eyes from my hands, I stay completely silent. He takes a gentle finger and lifts my head up so my eyes have no other choice but to connect with his.

"I'm right here, there's nothing to worry about. I'm all yours. Forever and always." He grins at me. He seals his words with a tender kiss.

Standing up he collects our plates and cleans them. "U know what honey?" He calls to me while I put the leftovers away.

"What?"

"You look beautiful and I wouldn't want you to waist a perfectly sexy outfit. Let have a night out on the town." He wraps his arm around my waist from the back.

He snuggles his head into the crook of my neck, making me feel all warm and cozy. I nod my head and smile "sounds like a plan."

A/n
Well all this lovey dovey stuff will come to an end soon. Jk, or am I? There is bound to be drama that just so happens to be VERY SOON.