50

Bringing Scarlett home was the most nerve wracking thing I could ever experience. I wanted everything to be perfect and set up for when we got back. Today the first day that Scarlett and I will be seeing the new house.Brandon came with exciting news that everything has been worked out. We can get out of the mafia without any problems.since were all family there wasn't a big commotion about it. We just need to make sure the other mafias don't hear about this or else we will have death hanging over our heads. We will litterally be moving targets.

"Babe were here" Emilio says while pulling into a gravel drive way. Seconds later he shuts off the car.

In front of us stands a large cabin like home.all around us are woods. With trees upon trees. It's utterly beautiful. The front year is huge. Perfect for family picnics and barbeques. I close my eyes for a second picturing my family running around the yard. Our family growing up and expanding in this house. It's everything I could have wanted.

"Wow. It's beautiful." I breathe while looking at it like a love struck kitten.

"I was hoping you'd like it. We still have to see the inside. I'll bet scar out of the car. You go run inside baby." He says slightly nervous at what I'll think of the interior.

Like a little girl christmas I quickly get out of the car and quickly head into the house. Opening the font door I walk inside. The first thing I noticed is the smell. It smells like strawberry and cream with a hint of Lemon. I smile and continue inside. I notice the spacious living room decorated in a light grey and black. The kitchen is nude with black. The whole house is a calming mellow feeling. All the colors make the house warm and inviting. On the wall hangs out wedding pictures as well as other pictures.some from when we first started dating...ones of my father and I. The pictures makes it more family oriented.

I can't help but have tears come to my eyes as I see that we're finally a complete family.

Wondering the house I find our master bedroom fully stocked with our clothes. Scarlett's room is right beside ours with a door connected from our room to hers. There are 5 bedrooms in the house total.

After a very long time of gaukiing at the house I decide to go find my husband and daughter. I go into the living room where I see her empty car seat.

"Baby?" I call out for Emilio.

"In here!" I hear him ye from the back yard. When I head back there I gasp.

It's like alice in wonderland. A huge flower garden, a big oak tree. The deck surrounds the back of the house and leads to a huge pool. There's a small little shed.....and a smaller miniature house. With curiosity I head to the small miniature house. When I head inside I see it's like a small little studio apartment fully furnished. Emilio is sitting on the couch with Scarlett cooing in his arms.

Baby what's this? I ask confused.

"It's where we can hide out. If family is in town they can have some privacy and have this place to stay while they're here.  " He shrugs with a cheesy grin.

"Or where you can stay when u piss me off" I tell him jokingly which causes him to roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." He dismisses. "So do you like the house?"

I nod enthusiastically "it's perfect." I walk over to where he's sitting. I sit beside him and kiss him passionately on the lips.

When we pull back we grin like fools at each other, both unable to contain our happiness. Our grins are short lived by the cries of Scarlett.

"Uh oh I think it's feeding Time." I say knowing she hasn't ate in a few hours.

Emilio nods and stands up. He holds his hand out for me to take. "Welp we should go back inside the house then. " I agree and follow him there.

Once we're inside Scarlett's cries seem to get louder. I take her from Emilio and quickly head to the couch. Once I'm situated I rest her head on Pillow. I pull out my right breast ready to feed her. She quickly latches on and immediately starts to suckle.

Emilio steps into the living room with his head down looking at his phone. He picks up an envelope I hadn't noticed sitting on the table. He opens it up and skims over it, nodding satisfied.  He doesn't tare his eyes away from the note and continue toward the narrow hallway which I figured out was his office.

I sigh while laying my head back against the couch waiting for Scarlett to finish nursing. A little when after she let her mouth go limp and her eyes shut, I cover up my breast. I get up off the couch and take her to her nursery beside our room. I swaddle her in a blanket before I place her in her white and pink ruffled basinet. When I place her down she shuffles a bit before getting comfortable. I lean down and place a gentle kiss on her soft forehead.

"Goodnight my love" I whisper before I head over to her baby monitor making sure I switch it on.
With the baby monitor I flip the lights off and crack the nursery door. I take the other monitor with me and clip it to my waist band while I head to Emilios office.

Without knocking I open the door and head in. He looks up briskly but continues to scan over a large stack of papers. I notice the files sitting beside him piled high.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder. He sighs contently but continues to work. I kiss his neck softly before nuzzling my nose there. He placed his pen down and turns in his chair. He takes me arm and gently guides me infront of him to sit on his lap. I sit down gently, careful of my stitches.

"Is there something you needed dear?" He asks gently.

I shake my head. "I just wanted to be by you. That's all. " I say with a Blush. After all this time and everything we've gone through he still can make me blush and gives me butterflies.

"I am happy to hear that. " He smiles before pulling my lips to his.

I smile against his lips before kissing him hungrily. What can I say? I love the feel of my babies lips on mine.

He groans slightly before pulling away. "We have to stop now or I won't be able to control myself and we both know that right now that's not a good idea." He says referring to the stitches.

I sigh and lean against him. "I'm going to make dinner. Is there anything specific you want to eat?"

He shakes his head "whatever you want is fine by me. Where's scar?" He asks.

"Sleeping. Hopefully she'll sleep through the night but I doubt it." I shrug knowing I'll be tired tomorrow.

He nods understanding. "I'll get her when she wakes. I have alot of work to do right now so you and your pretty little mouth have to scurry." He says jokingly.

I giggle before placing one last peck on his lips and heading for the kitchen.

A/n

A long update just for you guys because I haven't updated this book during my break. I'm slowly coming back but it'll take awhile especially with freshman year coming up in 12 days. Ugh wish me luck because I'm gonna need it.