42

"Babe, come on. Please?" I pleaded while hovering over him.

"Not right now cara (dear). I'm just not in the mood." He huffed.

"Please..... It'll be quick I promise." I bite my lip and look at him with pleading eyes.

He groaned "god your so stubborn, and demanding."

"So is that a yes?" My smile returns.

"Whatever but let's make this quick." He glared.

I jumped off the bed and over to the phone before dialing the number.
A raspy voice picks up on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Hi dr.Regan. Emilio is under the weather and I just wanted to see if you could come do a check up on him To make sure everything is fine." I summarize.

"Sure, let me get dressed and get my things. I'll be there in a flash." He cleared his throat that sleep had taken over making his voice weird.

With a quick thank you I hung up the phone and walked over To Emilio who seems to look worse as time ticks by. Climbing in next to him I kiss both his cheeks, his sweaty forhead, the bridge of his nose, and then his lips. He smiles in content, happy for the attention. When the doctor comes in he does multiple tests, Emilio protests each time.

"I'm fine. I'm only hot and sweaty from my nightmare! I just want to go back to bed" He snaps.

"Well Mr.Delgatto you could be right, but your wife here insists I do this. And a far as I can tell you have the first stages of pneumonia." The doctor says while charting things.

"Since it's pnemonia what do we do? I ask while stroking Emilio's hair.

"It's only going to get worse through the next few days it's jut how it works. It gets worse before it can get better. So I'll proscribe him with some antibiotics, and breathing treatments but then it'll just take some time. Patients is key Mrs.Delgato." He gives me a reassuring smile.

I frown but nod understanding. "Thank you doctor."

He sets the prescription on the dresser along with a oxygen mask and small Mobil tank. He nods before exiting the bedroom.

"I told you, it's more than just your nightmare. I declare you on bed rest until further notice." I stroke his hair gently while looking down at him.

He just nods and relishes the feeling of my fingers running threw his thick, soft, black hair. "I'll run you a bath. While your in the bath I'll change the sheets, and get you some fresh clothes." I murmur to him while kissing his lips once more before heading to the bathroom.

I run him a hot bath with candles lit so he wouldnt  have to have the bright lights on. I quick help him up and over to the tub. Once hes undressed and in i leave the room so i can change the sweaty sheets and bring him fresh clothes. Once the new sheets are on, I grab him a long sleeve shirt, with sweatpants and socks. I placed them on the toilet.

"How are you feeling?" I murmur as i watch him with his eyes closed and rested against the back of the tub.

"Like i was hit by a train." He mumbled not opening his eyes.

i walked over and kissed his forehead while stroking his face. He gave me sheepish grin and fluttered his eyes open. i took the chance to kiss his lips repeatedly. His smile grew as i kept doing it. When I finally stopped he leaned up and pecked my lips one last time.

"While you get dressed and lay down ill make you some soup. You can sleep in all day and for the next few. How does that sound?" I kissed his nose.

"Good as long as you stay in bed with me." He says quietly.

"Anything you want babe." I smiled at him.

I stood up and grabbed him a towel from the warmer. He took that as his cue to exit the bath tub. I wrapped the towel around him and left the bathroom to let him get dressed and dried off. When I exited the bathroom I headed straight to the kitchen.

As I quick cook up the soup from scratch I smile as I remember the last time Emilio got sick and how I took care of him. When the rolls, soup, crackers, and water is done I head straight upstairs with our tray. When I walk in Emilio is standing by the dresser scrolling through his phone.
I set the tray on the bedside table and walked over to Emilio. I wrapped my arms around his middle and placed my head on his back. He sighed and placed a large hand on my smaller ones.

"Come. The foods ready an you should be laying down." I turned him to face me.

He rolled his eyes and gave me a weak smile. "okay."

We set up ourselves on the bed and started eating,once we were done I could tell Emilio was tired. We both sunk under the sheets. I move and lay my head on his chest, with my other around his waist. His arm immediately went around my body holding me close to him. I sighed in content.

He hand traveled under my shirt and caressed the bare skin on my back. "I love you" he mumbles sleepily.

"I love you more." I yawn back.

He doesn't respond. His breathes are light and in sync and I know he's sleeping.

A/n
New update! Guys I'm coming out with a new book called 'Crave' it's all in a guys perspective. It'll b our June 6th!!!!!

Carter Daniels, isn't your standard 'bad boy' as they all call him. He's on his own with no family and lots of secrets. He's only 17 and survives in his own. With a job working at a mechanic, and getting through high school he has a daughter to take care of. His life is hectic and it turns a lot more messier when Willow Parks barges into his life. She's like a hurricane nothing stops her, and she won't stop till all his walls are knocked down. The question is..... Does Carter have enough room in his messed up life for a job, school, daughter, and a relationship? Well we'll just have to find out.