Chapter 13

A few minutes later Emillio wakes up. He looks up at me and smiles. Placing a gently kiss on my forehead he gets up to shower.

"I have to shower and get dressed, there's some things I have to take care of with the Russians." He stands heading for the bathroom. .

After the shower I get dressed in a black mini skirt, off the shoulder white lace crop top, black thigh high socks with a lace fridge making it sexy. I pair it with a pair of black ankle boots and blow dry my hair. I step out just in time to see Emilio rolling up the sleeves of his crisp white linen shirt.

"You look good baby girl." He wraps his arm around my waist.

I giggle an lean up to kiss him on the cheek. "How long will you be?"

He shrugs. "Only an hour or two."

I nod "okay. But hurry back."

He gives me a lingering kiss on my cheek. "I will. I love you baby girl."

"I love you more babe." I blush.

I head downstairs hand in hand with Emilio. He exits to his car through the front door while I go to the kitchen. I sit at the breakfast bar eating an apple and drinking orange juice. I cross my leg over the other just as Gabes walks in. Gabe is one of Emillios trusted men. I can feel his eyes in me as he walks closer.

"Your teasing me Chica." He bites his lip.

I frown and look around. Who is he talking to?

Not seeing anyone I swallow my apple "excuse me."

He chuckles darkly and walks over to me. "I can read between the lines. I know you want this. You came to me for help, you look at me during dinner, you show me glimpse an pieces of your sexy skin." Now he's standing directly in front of me.

"What-" I am cut off by Gabes finger caressing the exposed skin above my thigh highs.

"Woah. Gabe what are you doing?" I can hear the sheer panic and alarm in my voice.

"Don't deny your love for me. I can make you mine. You won't remember who Emillio is." He licks his lips suggestively and leans in. "You can't deny mi Amor!" ("You can't deny my love"-Spanish)

"Gabe I don't know what you think I'm doing but it's not going to work. I love Emillio, stop!" I try pushing his hands away but he clamps it down harshly. So hard that it hurts and it's bound to be bruised by the morning.

"You don't love him. You love me, there's no point in denying it." His voice grows a few notches.

"Stop your hurting me! Let me go." My eyes start to water as I try prying his hand away.

This just angers him more. He tightens his hold on me causing tears to form in my eyes.

"Don't be a little brat!" He screeches before smashing his lips to mine.

He inches his hand up my skirt. One hand on the back of my neck holding me firmly in place. The door opens and I hear a booming voice, which causes him to release me.

"WHAT THE HECK!"

He's got Gabe against the wall by his throat faster than I can blink. Each fist striking different parts of his body. The sound of bones cracking and crumbling under each punch. Gabe being unable to move sits there taking in all the pain. His face purpling and swelling. Finally finding my head I stand.

"Emilio! That's enough, please. Stop!" My voice resonates threw the house.

Brandon comes flying down the stairs. Taking in the scene in front of him he grabs Emillio.

Finally being able to release Emilio from pummeling the unconscious body of Gabe, Brandon picks him up and brings him some place.

Emilio is seething with anger, his chest heaving.

"Emilio." I whisper.

He turns to look at me. His eyes softening at my face.

"I didn't kiss him. You have to believe me. I wouldn't do that to you." I can hear my own sincerity lacing through my voice.

"I know." His says walking out.

Following him back upstairs I go I to the bedroom where he's sitting. " You don't believe me."

He looks up. "I never said that."

I hike up my skirt showing him the harsh bruise that's forming. The finger prints already forming. "Do you think I wanted him to grab me? If I wanted it he wouldn't of had to hold me down. I denied and denied him. He wouldn't give up!" I cry.

He stands up. "Just stop, I don't want to hear any of this right now."

"No! Listen to me!" My tears are like a never ending river.

"No! I'm not doing this right now. I'm leaving before i say or do something I'll regret!" His anger pierced threw my ears.

"I don't care! Tell me what your feeling right now! Tell me! You can't just walk out on me. Talk to me. Say what you have to say. Do what you want!" Now I'm just sobbing.

If he leaves i don't know what I'll do.....

A/n
Here are some questions for you guys.

1:does Emillio have the right to be mad?

2:should Rosalia have tried harder?

3: what should they do with Gabe?

4:should Rosalia give Emilio space?

5:how was this chapter?

Let me know In The comments or Message me.