Chapter 15

I wake up cold. I look over to see Emilio is missing. I sit up and frown. I remember him coming back drunk after killing Gabe. I fell asleep with him cuddled around me talking about how much we love each other. I slide out of bed and head toward the bathroom. I knock before entering. Emilio isn't in there so I quick shower up and fix my hair. I brush my teeth before going into the closet still wrapped in a towel. I go into the closet and slip on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, black t shirt, and black combat boots. I pair it with my lace white cardigan and leave my hair straight and draping along my shoulders.

Deciding on no makeup I quick grab my black suit case. I pile in all my thigh high socks, heels, mini skirts, crop tops, tightfitted and short dresses, all leathers, and low cut shirts. The door opens and shuts.

I look back to see Emilio looking at me. He eyes my suit case, and then me. "Your leaving me." His voice a breathless whisper.

I frown and then it clicks. This must look really bad. I shake my head before standing and walking over to him. "I'm just packing away all those clothes. The whole incident with Gabe makes those clothes uncomfortable for me."

He looks down at the suitcase. He nods "okay." He turns to leave the room.

"Emilio?"

He doesn't say anything he just turns and looks at me expectantly.

"You don't have to worry about me ever leaving you. Never in my life would I make that mistake again." I hope he can see the sincerity in my eyes.

He doesn't smile he merely nods and opens the door. "What is it that you wanted?"

He frowns. "Just wanted to make sure you didn't sleep in too late. That's all."

Before he can exit I walk over to him and gently kiss his cheek. When I pull away he's out the door faster Than I can open my eyes.

A wave of sadness hits me. I thought he forgave me?
Oh who am I kidding. He was drunk, I highly doubt he remembers a thing. My subconscious answers me. I nod and I feel the tears coming on. Trying to hold them back I go over to the suitcase and zip it up. I drag it to the back of the walk in closet where it's out of sight so I know it's not a bother.

I glance at the rest of my clothes. My half of the closet looks really empty. Only a few pairs of pants and shorts remain. There are a couple of jackets and summer dresses hanging up and barely any shoes left. Leaving the closet I decide I need to go shopping,  hoping Emilio is okay with it. I grab my phone and go in search of him. I hear a muffled voice from his office. I knock timidly on the door.

"Come in." A frustrated voice booms.

I walk in quietly shutting the door behind me and going over to the black armchair sitting infront of his desk and take a seat.

"Um, do you- can I-" I stop and think about what im saying.

"Use your big girl words." He arches an eye brow at me before proceeding to stare at his computer screen.

I roll my eyes. "I would like to-" I stop again not knowing how to phrase this question. "You know what never mind."
I stand to leave.

"Just say it Rosalia." He mutters.

I know this may sound stupid but I can practically feel my heart tear alittle. He called me Rosalia. He didn't call me baby girl, baby, sweet heart, or Bella. He called me Rosalia he never calls me that. The whole 2 months since I've been back he hasn't called me that.... Until now.

I stare at him saddened and hurt by this.

"W-what did you say?" My voice breaks.

Hearing my shaky voice his eyes shoot up to mine, he frowns. "I said 'just say it Rosalia'."

"So you are still upset with me. You don't belive me." A tear slips me eye.

He stands and walks to the front of his desk leaning on it. "Where did you get that from?"

"N-nothing. N-ever mind. I shouldn't  have bothered you. I'll go." I say quickly before heading toward the door. I have to get out of here before he thinks I'm crazy for crying.

Right when I think I'm lucky and get to the door I feel a gentle hand on my wrist causing me to shriek. Gabes face flashes threw my line of vision.
What if Emilio hadn't come home early?

As of reading my mind he let's go and whispers quietly to me. "Gabe can't  touch you, it's only me."

I open my eyes to see him staring intently at me. "Now, tell me what i did wrong." His voice is soft but there's confusion bubbled in it.

"You called me Rosalia." My voice low. I can feel my cheeks heat up and my gaze drops to the floor from shame and embarrassment.

"I didn't realize babygirl. I wouldn't if this headache would go away. I can't think straight right now, but that's what I get for drinking so much yesterday." He says the last part mostly to himself.

I nod still looking at the ground.

He tilts my head up so I have to look at him. "Of course I believe you. I just am a little lost right now."

"Let me help you then." I stroke his cheek.

A/n
Now they sober made up. So it counts!