Part 30

I was sad to end the wedding. Where all of my friends in the mafia and out got to hang out. Not to mention Emilio's wonderful family. After the wedding everyone lined up and as we made our way to the limo rose petals were thrown at us. Before getting in the car we waved briefly and scurried in. As soon as were in Emilio kissed me.

"Mine, all mine." He whispered against my lips.

"your, all yours." I whispered back.

In unison we both smile "forever and always." I cuddled my body against Emilio's as we headed off on hour 2 hour drive to his private airport. He helped me take my hair down, and slip out of my dress. I pull on a pair of Black leather pants, a lace shirt with alittle fabric to cover my nipples. Emilio was happy at my choice of shirt, but not happy that we had to go out in the open. Not like you can see anything it's practically skin right and covers my nipples. As you can see I've I ally opened up my old suitcase again. With Gabe being gone and it being just Emillio and I for two weeks, I'm comfortable in my old wardrobe again.

"You look beautiful as always Bella." Emilio kisses my forhead.

"And you look handsome as usual." I move and straddle his lap. My legs on either sides of his body. I place my hands on his shoulders.

I can feel his breaths quicken as he thinks of our position. I lean down and place a gentle kiss on his plump lips.

"To what, do I owe this pleasure Mrs.Delgatto?" Hearing him call me by his last name sends butterflies into my stomach. 

I grin "well Mr.Delgatto I just thought id have you my way for the rest of the ride." I bite my lip and wink.

He makes the "oh" shape with his mouth.

----------------------------------------------
After arriving in Europe we get off the private jet. Emilio kept me close to his side trying to discreetly hide my body. I don't mind showing off my figure, I'm a confident women. That's how I was raised to be, and will stay. He's doing it because he doesn't want the men to look at me. He can get quite jealous if you haven't figured that out yet. After our fun in the limo he can't seem to keep his hands off me. When we finally got inside of the car we headed off toward our hotel. Emilio has been exceptionally moody since we exited the jet.

"Baby?" I call out to get his attention.
He looks at me briefly before looking back out the widow.

"Babe?"

Nothing

"Mr.Delgatto?"

Nada

"Emilio." I say firmly not even questioning. My voice strong and bold.

"What?" He says loudly. His time cold, frustrated, and annoyed.

"Don't be so upset. We just got married let's start this honeymoon on a good note. Please?" I look at him pleadingly.

Finally a smile breaks loose and he leans over and kisses me. "I can never stay mad at you"

"Good, because I love you Mr.Delgatto."

"And I love you mrs.delgatto." Just as we entwine our fingers we hear our driver yell.

"Crap!" Suddenly the car jerks and swerves.

"Baby!" Emilio yells. He completely unbuckles himself and pulls me down so I'm laying on the seat with him hauled on top of me.

A loud crash sounds and before I know it something rams into the car. Sounds of screeching tires is all I hear and burnt metal is all I can smell. The car tumbles what seems like a large hill or small cliff. It takes me less than a second to realize that Emilio hasn't had a seat belt on. Instead he's taken most of the impact for me. Luckily he's gotten a hold of the strap on my seat belt and has held his body against mine being sure not to let go.

When we finally come to a stop, everything is silent. Finally after a few moments Emilio speaks. "What the heck was that?" He seems more shocked and bewildered than I am.

I open my eyes and look at him. His face is bruised, and cut. It's filled with black Ashe from the smoke and blood. I instantly start to freak out.

"Oh my god baby. Your hurt." I touch his face, which results in him litterally swatting my hands away.

"I'm fine. I'm worried about you. How are you? Are you hurt? He examines me.

It's amazing how much he cares and loves me. He's checking on me even though he's the one hurt. The question is. What in the actual heck, just happen?

A/n
Well I decided to have a sequel except I won't make another book. The sequel will be in this book. So 2 books in 1!!!!
Sorry for the long wait!

again Please check out my other mafia book called His side buisness.