Chapter 28

4 months later.

Never would I have imagined myself getting married to my first love. I never thought that id end up in his arms again, but some how I did. Call it fait, or destiny. Staring at myself in the mirror I'm on cloud nine. My hair is pinned in a bun with curls, and white flowers in parts of my hair.

My makeup is natural, but beautiful just the way emilion likes it. My dress isn't a traditional dress. Yes it's long and white but the design is something else. Far more intricate than any other wedding dress.

It's off the shoulders dress. It starts mid shoulder with lace arms. My train is fairly long and my veil is perfectly situated in my hair. I have on a pair of silver slick heels to go with my gown.

Something old: My mothers diamond rain drop necklace that she left for me.

Something borrowed:Emillios Mothers diamond stud earrings

Something new: a silver diamond bracelet Emilio that he had given to me at our engagement part.

Something blue: my dad had a navy blue broach. It was reconstructed into a elegant hair pin before my dad died as a gift to me. Now I have the pleasure of wearing it on my big day.

My brides maids are felicity, Amber, and Leilah. Amber and Leilah are the newest members of the gang, in the past 4 months we have grown close. They've become my BestFriends and confidants. My maid of honor is Emilio's Mother. She has been nothing but kind, and helpful during the whole process. She's become my mother figure since mine is no longer with us.

There all in navy blue fitted dresses. Everyone looks simply amazing. My thoughts are interrupted by Louise (Emilio's mom)

"It's time sweet girl." She smiles.

I take a deep breath in and follow her out. Silvester (Emilio's dad) is walking me down.

I smile once I hear the music, all my brides maids heading in. When it's my cue I link arms with Silvester. My hands tremble as we walk in. All eyes are on me. At the sight Of Emilio my chest tightens and tears threaten to fall.

He's in a black suit with a navy blue tye. His best man is Brandon, and his grooms men are chino, Brady, and Micha. When I get there Silvester hands me off.

I notice the redness of Emilio's eyes. He's trying not to cry. I immediately take his hands in mine an smile.

After the marriage councilor says a various of things it's time for our vows.

Emilio starts, his voice shaky with emotion. "Rosalia. Well I should say babygirl, princess, Mia cara, Bella, or my love. Sometimes I can't keep track of all your nick names." Everyone chuckles. "I don't even know where to start. I want you to know that I love you with every fiber of my being. The moment I met you all those years ago I knew you were my one and only. A few years forward we met again and rekindled. My love for you is stronger than any force in the world. My heart races every time i see you. You send butterflies to my stomach, and make me feel like a kid again. I get shy and flustered whenever you smile. I promise to love you each and every day. I promise to protect you with my life. I will be here for you threw sickness and in health. No matter what, I am here for you and I'm not going any where. I love you, forever and always." Tears leak from his eyes.

I caress his face an wipe them away even though I'm crying myself.
"Wow." I breath. "I can't believe im standing here getting married to my first true love. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure it isn't a dream." Some chuckle and others ooh an ah. "You make me so happy. I get to wake up everyday with you in your arms. You protect me in each and every way. My love for you makes me do and say stupid things. When you hold me I can't help but admire you. You are my hero who saved me from this mad world. I promise to be there with you every step of the way. I promise to be there when you need to cry, laugh, or talk. I will be with you no Matter what. Your love means more to me than anything in this world. I promise to love you unconditionally, hold you and stay by your side. I promise to keep you happy, and be the women, wife, and lover you need. Because I love you forever and always." my tears stream an I can't help but smile at the man before me.

We take our rings. Emilio slides my ring on as he says "with this ring I thee wed."

I take his ring and do the same "with this ring I thee wed."

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." With that Emilio kisses me.

It's a soft sweet kiss that I will never forget, never in a million years would I forget this day, or this kiss.

A/n
There married!!! The song above is the song they walked down the aisle to and what there dance on the next one will be!! It's a good song!!
The last few chapters are the following.

29- about the reception.
30-honeymoon
31-honeymoon pt 2
32-epilogue
33- sequel (still debating it)