Chapter 7

We stare at each other completely bewildered.

"It's you." I stroked his cheek gently.

He doesn't say anything he just stares at me.

I can't help but smile and a stray tear slips. "I've missed you so much."

He gives me a shy smile. "I've missed you too."

He doesn't kiss me  instead he lays beside me and pulls me to him. Holding me close and tightly, as if he let's me go id suddenly vanish. He doesn't say anything, he just holds me.

"Did you get shot?" I whisper recalling the blood from his arm.

"No, it only grazed my arm." He whispers softly.

I turn so I'm still against him but I'm looking at him. His expression is pained and sad. "Are you okay?"

"Sí, I'm just tired. That's all." He says with his eyes closed.

I nod and peck his lips. "Buona Notte." (Goodnight)

He doesn't respond. Silence consumes me and sends me into a deep sleep.

I wake up cold. I turn over expecting to see a sleeping Emillio but instead I get an empty bed. I climb out of bed and noticed I'm only in my bra and underwear, Emillio must have undressed me. I take a quick shower, after going to find an outfit for today.

Outfit above I decided on a mint blue crop top, leather pants, and brown ankle boots. Satisfied with my outfit I go to do my hair. I straighten my hair and add a little mascara. Spritzing a little perfume on I go search for Emillio. I go over to his office an knock gently, waiting a second I go inside. Emillio is sitting with His head in his hands. I walk over an place my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me, I smile warmly at me. He gives me a small sad smile before looking away.

Hi handsome." I whisper while leaning down to give him a kiss. When I pull away I see that his smile has altered. It's now warm and sincere.

"Hi to you too Bella." He pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap.

I snuggle up against his chest just like old times except I'm never going to leave him again. I think to myself.

You only fall on love once right? Guess I have to make this one special for the both of us......

A/n
Sorry the update was late