Chapter 33

After our argument its like we couldn't keep our hands off each other. The day consisted of us in eachothers arm apreciating one a others presence. We are sitting on the large black couch with multiple blankets and pillows. Beauty and the beast plays on the TV. Wine sitting on the coffee table, with tons of junk food and snacks.

Emilio has his arms wrapped securely around me, and my head is rested on his chest. I glance up at him as I notice he's watching the movie. Feeling the movement of my head he looks down and smiles. I lean up slightly, while he leans down and pecks my lips. I smile and move my head onto his shoulder so I can look at him. My fingers caress his rough 5 o'clock shadow while my eyes scan his face.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He questions while keeping His eyes trained on the TV.

"Just thinking about how much I love you, and how lucky I am to have a husband like you." I grin.

He turns his face to look at me. He smiles brightly. "Oh really?"

I nod "yes really."

"Well I was just thinking about how our love story is just like beauty and the beast. Your my belle, and you fell in love with a beast. Your such an amazing women, an I love you with every fiber of my being." Hi eyes are filled with love and honesty.

I sit up and straddle his stomach. I place my hands on his chest while his rub and down my large thighs. "You are my beast. My beautiful, amazing, loving, caring husband. If you are a beast than your my beast." I leaned down and captured his lips in mine.

When we pull away, I smirk at his lust filled gaze, knowing that I have the same look. "Take me to the bedroom." I whispered while looking at him under hooded eye lids.

Without another word, he stood up. I Squiel, as he does this. My legs stay wrapped around his torso and arms around his neck. I flutter his neck with light soft kissses, my tongue darting out every now and then. His hands grip my thighs and butt. Once we are in the room he tosses me on the bed making me bounce a little. I immediately open my legs so he can crawl inbetween them. Onces he's inbetween he hovers over me. His hands travel down my shirt before he hits the hem of it. He pulls it's over my head exposing my breasts. Now it's my turn to pull his shirt off. Once his torso is bare, I bite my lip and smile at his defined abs and forearms. He leans down and kisses up my stomach. My breaths become ragged and harsh. Before I know it, were in full bliss.

Emillio lays on me, both of us panting and out of breath. My hands stroke his hair as out sweaty state keeps us together. He kisses my chest softly before I hear light snores, I smile before I find myself falling asleep as well.

When I wake up I am wrapped up in Emilio's arms. Our bodies entwined like a vice. I glance at the time an see it's only 5:30 Pm. I decide to make myself useful and shower up before making dinner. I quietly and carefully untangle myself, trying not to wake him up. After I successfully do so I head into the bathroom and turn on the shower. After scrubbing off a days worth of intimacy I step out. I decide to wear something sexy, but also casual. I go with a Black plunging v-neck tank top. The dip stops below my breast, olive green ripped jeans, and black suede pointed toe heels. Happy with my outfit I blow dry and curl my hair. After a bit of chap stick I am ready to go. I head into the kitchen looking threw the fully stocked cabinets. I decide on steak, potatoes, green beans, and steamed carrots.

When dinner is finished I quickly make the table. I add two flutes of chardannay, a vase with 2 roses, and a large candle. I decide to wait to light it until we sit down so it doesn't burn the house down.

I head into the bedroom where Emillio is still sleeping. Crawling into the bed I lightly shake him. He stirs and grumbles at me.

"Baby wake up. I need you to put some clothes on for dinner." I whisper.

I lightly shake him again.

"I'm so tired." He whines like a baby.

I giggle. "I know, please? For me?"

He groans and slowly gets up. "You better be happy I love you." His eyes are still closed.

I peck his lips and scurry off to the kitchen. Before I'm too far away I shout "you have 10 minutes!"

He mumbles a 'whatever' before I hear him shuffle out of bed. I check myself in the decorative mirror. The same butterflies still there just like our picnic date. I smile at the thought.

After a few minutes more the shower shuts off and I hear the rustle of drawers. I head to the table where I light the candles and wait beside it.
Finally Emillio emerges from the bedroom scrolling threw his phone. He looks up and takes in his surroundings. First the candle lit dinner and then me. His eyes skim my clothes, as a smile grows in his face.

"What's all this?" He puts his phone in his pocket.

"Today's the first day as husband and wife, I thought id make it special." I blush.

He walks over to me and cups my cheeks, pulling me into a passionate, intimate kiss. "This is amazing. Thank you baby."

I smile "anything for you." I whisper looking into his eyes adoringly.

A/n
Seriously sorry for the REALLY SLOW update. Still doing testing (today is the last day so yayy. Even tho I didn't go to school) track has also started. More updates soon!!