52

"Please tell me what's upsetting you." He said quietly.

I stare down at Scarlett with tears flooding my eyes. "Fel and Asher they had a miscarriage."

"They can try again right?" He says hopeful.

I shake my head. "She can't have kids." I say before I cover my face with my hands.

"Baby it will be alright. I know them. They're so strong. They will get through this." He pulls me against him.

"She wants kids so bad. It's tearing her apart I can see it. And the way she was crying. It broke my heart. They're such good people. Why do bad things happen to them?" My body shakes with emotion.

I strokes my hair "I don't know. I can't tell you because if I knew I would have tried to prevent it. But there's nothing we could've done. Theyres options. They will survive this I promise." He kisses the top of my head.

After a few seconds I nod and wipe my eyes composing myself. I stay in his hold with my arms around his torso. I look up at him. I look directly into his Smokey grey eyes.

He leans down and pecks my lips. When he pills away he gives me his heart warming smile.

"I missed you" I whisper.

"You as well bella." He says back

"How was work?" I questiom while running my fingers through his hair.

"Busy" he sighs.

"Are you hungry? I can cook you something." My hands travel back to his shoulders.

He shakes his head. "Its alright i can do it."

I roll my eyes at him. "Baby I got it. You just need to relax you look tired"

He gives me a small smile. "Thank you." He leans down and kisses my cheek.

Taking his hand in mine we head down stairs where Asher and fel are sitting on the couch.

"Hey, we're gonna get going." She says giving me a sad smile.

I smile at her back. "Its no bother if you guys want to stay here for the night. We have a place you can stay."

She looks at Asher who's eyes are red and looks like he needs a break. They nod. "Okay. Thank you"

"Baby can you go show them to the back house?" I ask.

He nods giving my hand a gentle squeeze before taking them to the extra house in back.

While they're out there I breath out a sigh, still heart broken for them. Shaking my thoughts I head to the kitchen where I start on making dinner. Before I know it, arms wrap around my waist.

"I want." He pauses and kisses the side of my neck. "To have lots of babies." And kisses it again.
"I want a big family.  You me and a whole football team." He whispers.

I giggle. "Well we have forever together."

______________________________________
Epilogue

20 years later

He was right. We did havens whole football team, at least that's what it felt like. We ended up with 7 kids.

1:Scarlett Rose Delgatto-20 Y.O
2:Samuel Milo Delgatto-18 Y.O
3: Salena Carmen Delgatto-16 Y.O
4:Sage Kinly  Delgatto -15Y.O
5: Stephen Eros Delgatto -14 Y.O
6: Sawyer Mathias Delgatto -12 Y.O
7:Sander Mattis Delgatto-12 Y.O^^twin brothers.

Now being only 45, we decided were done. No more children for us. We still have to deal with 6 out of the 7 children, living in our household. Scarlett moved when she was 18, she went to university in the United state where she attended Princeton university, perusing a career in the medical field. Samuel starts university this spring, which he is going into lawnenforcment to become a lawyer. Well the the others, they have time to think of there next move.

As for fel and Asher, by the grace of God after a few trips to the doctor she's now able to have children. She had 4 beautiful kids.

1:Ezra Daniel Lockwood-21 Y.O
2:Eleanor laurel Lockwood-19 Y.O
3:Ember Bailey Lockwood-18Y.O
4:Emerson Micha Lockwood- 16 Y.O

It was never sunshine and roses for the Lockwoods. Especially not for the youngest of them. Emerson. For him it was like all bad things happened to him or the ones he cared for. It was never ending like it was a broken record on replay. The night he witnesses the death of his beloved bestfriend, is the day thay changed his life forever. 

A/n
So I just didn't know what else could happen in the story so i decided it had come to an end.

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS. I'M GOING  TO START A NEW BOOK. STARING THE CHILDREN OF THE DELGATTOS AND THE LOCKWOODS.

Mostly staring Emerson and one of the the Delgatto girls. Can you guess Which?

Is it Salena or sage? Maybe it's both. I guess we'll have to find out now won't we?

It's a love story of course. So find out what happens to the Lockwood and Delgatto, most importantly what happened to Emerson after that fretful day.