41

**Emilios POV**

My heart was speaking but no words came from my mouth. My heart and gut was telling me to go after her, but my mind was telling me differently. My mind was telling me what I couldn't bare to hear, and in all reality it was all true.

She's too good for you
You'll taint her
You can't protect her
You'll hurt her
She'll get hurt...... Again... And again.
She's better off without you.

I can't look her in the eyes knowing those are true. It's like when she speaks everything is muffled and I hear the echo in my head. So I stayed in the closet knowing damn well if I walked out while she was there I would have broken down and chased after her. So instead I waited for the click of the door before leaving. Drawers were open, and her vanity was empty. Only thing showing her ever living here is a piece of paper with her writting.

I quick grab it and skim over it. My eyes widen in fear at her words...... No. I can't bare to think I could have this affect on herself.

Would she really kill herself over me?

Yes because she loves you.. You make her whole, you make her want to live. My heart tells me.

She doesn't want to live because she's escaped this life. She doesn't want you to drag her back in. My head tries To reason.

Before I realize it I'm in the garage grabbing the keys and hopping in my range rover. I peel out of the drive way and down the road.

My mind reeling. Where could she have gone?

I keep yelling at myself to think. My mind keeps jumping from each scenerio. Only one really sticking. The cliff by the sea. Sticking to my gut I slam on the gas, the car jerking and accelerating forward. Trying to dodge all the cars while going 99 is harder than you'd think. I see the glint of her white Mercedes zooming down. One more stomp on the gas and I am slowly but surely catching up.

The cliff is closer to her than I am.... I have to do something. The only think I can think of is trying the gas once more. To my luck it accelerates to 115. Finally I get ahead of her and do the only "logical" thing I can. I take a quick swerve slamming on my breaks so I am like a barricade to the cliff. I quick get out just In case she does hit the car.

I hear tires screetch and silence from her car. I immediately jog around the car to where hers is. Her hands are shaking visibly on the steering wheel while she sobs against it. My heart aches for her, all this pain because of me. 

I pull open the door and unbuckle her seat belt carefully pulling her out of her car. "Shhhhh. I've got you."

I sit in the grass with her in my lap. Her body shakes uncontrollably while I rock her back and fourth. "I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry."

After her sobs turn to sniffles her arms latch around me. "Why did you come?"

"Because I love you and was too stupid to let you walk out like that. I need you, and you need me. I don't deserve you. You deserve better, your better off w/out me and yet I can't seem to let you go" I can hear my own vulnerability and insecurity in my voice.

"But I need you. Your the only thing that keeps me going...... Without you there's nothing left in this world for me." She hiccups.

"I will never ever let you go again. Not ever." I emphasize trying to get my point across.

She nods and holds on tightly to me. "Let's get you home." I tell her.

She nods and I stand up effortlessly with her in my arms. I safely secure her in the passenger seat of the car. Once we are both in I breathe out a sigh of relieve. Something causes me to look to the side. My eyes Widen in fear as the Head man that shot Rosalia comes barreling toward us, ready to knock us straight of the cliff.

"NO!"

I wake with a jolt. My body is hot and sweaty. I'm laying in a bed of sweat. My eyes look around the empty room. The door swings open and in runs  my Bella.

"Baby are you alright?" She pants.

I don't say anything while my mind tries to remember the events of my dream...... It was a nightmare.... Just a night mare.

She crawls over into bed with me. "Baby your burning up." She places her hand on my forhead.

"Your okay..... We're okay." I breathe as I bring her hand to my lips.

A/n
Well her attempted suicide was just a dream!!! Well hope you liked this update. What do u think of it?