Chapter 6

2 hours have past and Emillio hasn't been back. I've grown restless, I've tried to take a nap, reading, everything. I get nothing. Beau and his relation to Emillio runs threw my mind. The only answer I has is Beau is Emillio.

It can't be true, can it?

My thoughts are pushed to the side when I hear yelling. I sit up from where I'm laying on the couch. I hear two gunshots ring threw out the house.

Emillio is the first thing that comes to my mind. He has to be okay. I hear footsteps near the door. I quickly get off the couch and walk to the furthest wall of the office. The door opens and a disheveled man walks in. He looks around the office, his eyes finally landing on me. He gives me a wicked grin and in 5 long strides he's standing in front of me. He grabs my hair in his hand yanking forcefully.

I let out a whimper, he smacks my right cheek. There's a burning and stinging pain. "Your the little girl I've heard so much about, the one who's daddy and mommy I killed."

His words ring threw my head. He killed my mom, dad, and now he's going to kill me. Tears stream down my cheeks.

A loud bang sounds and the man falls to the floor. The man falls limp beside me. I look up to see Emillio clutching his arm leaning up against the wall. The blood seeping threw his white linen button down. I stay frozen in my spot. Thanking god that he's okay. I don't understand why I feel this feeling for him, but I do. Brandon pulls him away and into a separate room. Finding the feeling in my legs I stand shakily and walk briskly out of the room. The women of the mafia give me sad looks. Probably hearing what the man said. Not wanting them to see me cry I go into my room shutting the door.

I slide down the closet door bringing my knees to my chest. Completely breaking down, I cry. He killed my mom when I was 12, killed my dad last year, and just almost killed me. I don't know of I'm crying from shock, fear, or his words. Maybe it's all of them in one and some odd reason, Emillio.

Maybe I'm falling in love with him. I have no clue.
The door opens and closes. I look up to see Emillio. He opens his mouth to say something. Instantly I'm up in a flash. Bolting over to him I fling my arms around him. His arms go around my waist immediately. I cry into his shirt as I hold on to him.

He walks us over to the bed where we sit. He coos comforting things in my ear. His hands stroking my hair, he kisses the top of my head.

"I'm sorry Bella." He whispers.

I don't say anything, instead i grab his shirt in my fist hugging him tighter. He allows me to cry for what feels like hours. After, my cries turns to light sniffles. I pull back and look into his eyes. They hold so much familiarity. They're a deep stormy grey, just like Beaus. He stares back into my eyes, uncertainty glossing his eyes.

"Beau?"
"Rose?" We both said either ones names at the same time.

It's him, it's really him.

Emillio Beau Delgatto POV
Its her, it's really her.

A/n
Anyone ever catch on to his name? I tried to mention it in the summary and the beginning. So the love of there lives are back. Turns out it's eachother. Hope you liked the chapter!

Ps. You'll learn about what happened to her mom very soon.