Chapter 20

Emillio guides me outside to the garage. Instead of the Mercedes Benz g63 we take the Matte black 2017 escalade. He holds and shuts my door for me before getting in the car. I take Emilio's phone off of his lap. He merely looks over but resumes looking at the road. I mentally fist bump the air because he doesn't care that i have his phone. Therefor he has nothing to hide. I plug in his aux cord and turn it on Dang it, a password comes up.

"baby?" I say staring at the screen.

"Sí Bella?" (Yes beautiful)

"Can you type in your password? I want music."I bite my lip and wait for his answer.

"It's Rosalia." He mutters.

"I know my own name, im asking for the password." I roll my eyes.

"Bella, I know. The password is Rosalia." He scoffs.

I frown and type it in. When it clicks open I smile. "Well you'll be happy to know my password is your name as well."

"Glad to hear it babygirl." He places his hand on my thigh as we make a left turn.

I get warm tingles, when he strokes his thumb up and down not paying Attention.

I decide on something soothing and classical. I decide to play Frank Sinatra witchcraft.

I lay back in my chair with my eyes closed. Frank Sinatra's beautiful voice fills the car, his music crooning. I hear a light singing beside me. I open my eyes and see Emilio quietly singing along to himself.

"Those fingers in my hair, that sly come hither stare.
That strips my conscience bare.
It's witchcraft.

And I've got no defense for it
The heat is too intense for it. What good would common sense do for it?

Cause it's witchcraft, wicked witchcraft........."

I am mesmerized by his beautiful voice. More beautiful than I remember. When're song ends I've got you under my skin by frank Sinatra croons.

"Baby?" I put my chair back up.

"Mhm?" He says distractedly.

"You have a beautiful voice. Sing again please?" I say shyly.

He smiles and starts to sing to the song. How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing love?
----------------------------------------------

Once we get our tickets Emilio wants popcorn. We get a medium pop corn, I get a blue icè and he gets a red one. Once we have everything we go into our  room that is playing silver linings playbook, I surprisingly got him to see it. He is anything but over joyed. I on the other hand cannot wait to see it.

The commercials are playing and every ones talking before the movie starts.

"Question?" Emilio says after a sip of his drink.

"Shoot." I look at him expectantly.

"You find Bradley cooper attractive, correct?" He turns to look at me.

"Heck yeah!" I notice the scowl on his face. "I mean, yeah I guess why?"

He rolls his eyes. "If you met him and he wanted you, would you leave me for him?"

I pretend to think even though it's a no brainer. "Hmmh that's a hard one."

I giggle at his angry annoyed look. "I'm kidding baby. Of course id choose him."

For a second he looked relived and now he looks pissed. "wow thanks." He pulls out his phone and turns away. Does he not know that we can't have out phones right now?

"Babe." I say.

No answer

"Babe."

Nothing

"Babe. I was kidding.of course id pick you." I say while taking his phone from his hand.

He  say nothing, he just stares ahead at the screen. "Id choose you because I love you." I say it with complete sincerity

He doesn't say anything. He rather ignores me. I shouldn't have joked about leaving him. I left him once  and it almost broke both of us. It must have hit a nerve.

I move his face so it's turned toward me. He purposely looks away avoiding eye contact. I immediately know it did hurt him. I kiss him gently, he doesn't reciprocate immediately but he eventually does a few moments later. Our lips move in synchronization. When I pull back I kiss the bridge of his nose and lay our forheads together. He looks at me with pain and lust in his eyes.

"Don't joke about leaving me." He whispers.

"I know I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm never leaving you again, Remember that." I kiss his lips once more.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me against him. I lay my head on his chest and watch the big screen which the opening credits are playing.

God do I love this man.

A/n
Just want to thank you guys for over 600+ reads!!!! I am really  proud of this book and happy you guys are taking the time to read it. I wouldn't be as proud of this book as I am now of it wasn't for you guys. So thanks so much!