Peter Parker♡ Ice Cream (LEMON)

"Peter do you mind passing me the whipped cream can?"

"Okay sweetie," he smiled before passing the can to you.

It was your typical Tuesday night with your boyfriend Peter Parker at his apartment. You were both lying down on his couch relaxing. The two of you had had a lazy day that consisted of wearing nothing but sweatpants and oversized T-shirts. How sexy of you.

Normally you would care about your appearance but with Peter, that wasn't necessary. Besides, the boy had seen every side of you. He knew you inside out and you him. Heck, you even knew that he was Spider Man. You still remembered when he told you and the first thing you asked him is to carry you around the city while swinging from building to building using his webs.

Of course he complied to your wishes. He was just happy that you didn't freak out or worse, expose his secret. In the beginning he was very nervous about telling you. He didn't want you to get in harm's way when it came to certain villains. But he simply decided that he would protect you with all your might.

The two of you were now eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream straight from the tub. Yours was cookie dough and his was red velvet. From time to time you would steal some ice cream from his tub and he from yours.

"Thanks," you said when you got the whipped cream.

He expected you to pour it in your tub of ice cream but instead saw you pour it in your mouth. He blushed when he saw the creamy white substance fill your mouth and then blushed even harder when he saw you lick your lips.

"Delicious," you smiled.

He coughed and awkwardly looked down in his own tub. Even though you and Peter had had sex before, he still felt very awkward when it came to sexual things. Perhaps it was because you could turn him on so easily that threw him off. Plus, he wasn't sure which times were appropriate to act on those desires. He didn't want to pressure you into anything.

"Something the matter, Peter?" you asked puzzled.

You saw the way his behavior had changed.

"No, I'm fine," he smiled weakly.

You raised an eyebrow at him and tried to think what could have caused him to act so odd. After rewinding things through your mind, you realized it was the whipped cream. With a wicked grin, you brought the can to his lips to coat it in the sugary substance. He was taken aback of course and was even more surprised when you pressed your lips firmly to his. You licked the cream off and kissed him as well, the kiss being the sweetest one you have ever had. He kissed you back and his arms soon wrapped around your waist with one hand resting on the small of your back.

When you pulled back, he was grinning like a boy in love while you were smirking devilishly.

"Still fine?" you asked with a raised eyebrow.

He tilted his head to the side, one hand coming up to brush a strand (h/c) lock behind your ear. "Well....not exactly."

You set both of your ice cream tubs on the coffee table.

"Peter," you said, grasping his hand. "You love me right?"

"Of course," he said. He sat up straighter and grasped your hand with both of his. "I love you more than anything."

"I love you too," you smiled. "So really don't feel too shy around me. We're dating so we can....touch you know?"

Those last words made the both of you blush when it became clear with what you were asking.

"I get it," Peter nodded. "I just don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want too."

"Well," you smiled. "I want you, that's for sure."

With a grin, he leaned in, cupping your cheek with his hand and then his lips brushed against yours in a tender kiss. His soft lips moved gently against your own while you slowly wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer. His tongue moved inside your mouth to deepen the kiss as well as produce a small moan from you. The sound made him get goose bumps. Since he didn't have much experience with girls, he was still getting used to the reactions you gave him. Nevertheless, he found this moment to be magical.

He hesitantly put his hand underneath your shirt where it slowly traveled up your stomach to your breasts. Since you were wearing a bra, he had to reach back with both hands to take it off. Once that was off and thrown somewhere across the room, you lied down on your back on the couch with Peter hovering over you. His chocolate brown eyes stared into your (e/c) one's with such love and affection.

"C'mere," you whispered.

You kissed him once more and then had him take off his shirt. Your fingers glided up his toned abs and body that was radiating warmth. When you took off your own shirt, his cheeks instantly turned strawberry red. Seeing your beautiful naked form made his heart race. He tugged on the waistband of your sweatpants and with a nod from you, he pulled them down. Now you were just in your panites while Peter still had his pants on. You sat up on your knees making him sit up as well. You took off his pants yourself, wanting to be with him so badly right now. You lied back down after the two of you lost your undergarments.

You were biting your lower lip in anticipation of what Peter was going to do next. This time it was his turn to surprise you when he started to kiss from your abdomen up to your breasts where he sucked gently on your perky buds. Your fingers played with his auburn locks, tugging on them slightly. His hands ran alongside the curves of your body, loving the feel of your skin on his fingertips.

"Peter," you whispered softly, looking deep into his eyes. "Please...take me."

"Are you sure?" he asked carefully. "We can stop if you want."

"No," you shook your head. "All I want is to be with you."

"And I want to be with you."

Peter then kissed you, his member that was pressing against your core now sliding in. A long, soft moan left your lips when it did and you arched your back towards him when he started to thrust in and out of you gently. He pulled all the way out and then back in, making your body tingle with excitement. Your index finger ran along his spine which made him shiver with pleasure. You began to feel a knot form at the pit of your stomach after a while.

Being with Peter like this was wonderful. It made you feel closer to him in ways that you didn't think you could be.

You were now making small, content, mewls since you were so happy that Peter had acted out on his desires for you. Usually he was very shy about things like this. Sure you had done it before with him but that didn't make him more bold. He was still the shy Peter Parker you would grown up with. He was the Peter Parker that you loved.

"Ah, Peter," you gasped when he hit a special spot.

He moved harder against you, feeling his climax coming as well. You were saying his name like it was your only prayer. He kissed along your neck, leaving small tender bite marks that would forever symbolize this moment of love. You moved your hips in sync with his and soon cried out his name when you reached your climax. Hearing them only further turned him on and caused him to climax as well. When the two of you were done, he lied down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You curled up against him, your head resting on his shoulder.

"I love you," you smiled.

"I love you too," Peter said before kissing the top of your head.

You looked over to the coffee table and sighed.

"What's wrong?" he asked confused.

"The ice cream melted," you pouted.

He ruffled your hair. "I'll buy some more tomorrow."

"....I think I want to marry you."

"Just because of the ice cream?"

"Duh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to PhoenixAngel17 on deviant art