Peter Parker ♡Spidey-Kisses

Request: Spiderman one shot where you patch him up after fighting with a villain lots of fluff and kissing LOVE YOUR BLOG BTW 😁🌺👍🏻
Warnings: fluff, a tiny bit of smut
Words: 3142
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queens, New York at night time was a place police officers were afraid to visit. The city had a reputation for leaning more on the dangerous end, but not as bad as Brooklyn.
Your parents had strict rules for you, curfew was at 11 and after that time no one leaves or comes into your vast apartment. You could stay up as late as you desired as long as you were in your home and not wandering about on the dangerous streets of Queens. No windows were to be left open and would remain locked throughout the entire night, or at least that was your father's rule.
Every other night your best friend since childhood, Peter Parker, would swing around the city on patrol. He had revealed his little secret identity of his double life to you rather so by force than choice when you accidentally barged into his claustrophobic bedroom to find him struggling on his twin mattress trying to pry a homemade red mask off his face.
It took a full week for you to process that your best friend was in fact the crime fighting superhero Spiderman. To you he was just Peter Parker, you're adorable slightly nerdy friend. His second persona didn't change much between you guys truthfully it made you two grow closer.
You had begun picking up his slack and coming up with lame excuses to his Aunt May when Peter would show up late or leave for school before she woke. Peter lived three floors below you so everyday you would walk down the stairs and meet him in his apartment for breakfast then accompany each other to school. May adored you and your outstanding persuasion influenced her to the top. She always took your word and hardly questioned the little fibs you fed her about Peter.
You worried endlessly for Peter but you knew he was capable of protecting himself so you bit your tongue the days he would show up to school with a unmissable black eye or a long jagged cut across his cheekbone. You limited your questions as best as you could, the last thing Peter wanted was to go through a whole new round of 21 questions with you right after he barely tricked Aunt May with his story of falling up the apartment complex steps.
After watching Peter show up to class every few days with some new shiner on his face and body you made up your own set of rules for him. He was your person and it wasn't fair for you to sit around at night wondering if he was alright. You hated touch the subject of losing Peter and avoided it as much as possible but similar to the English homework you forgot to do, it was still there. Losing your best friend did not cease to exist just because you refused to talk about it. Sure he would text you and call some nights to ease and reassure you, but that wasn't enough especially since some nights he would forget to send you a message. Spiderman was a reckless hero and that perturbed you.
With this in mind, you made Peter promise that every night he went out to patrol he would leave a little web in the corner of your window and knock on the glass before sliding down to his apartment. You would usually wake up at the sound of a three stringed taps then fall back asleep peacefully.
It amazed you how much went on in the spooky night when you were sleeping. How many fights, home invasions, robberies, and theft Spiderman put an end to as you snoozed away tucked safe and sound away in your snug bed. Your best friend was saving the world you so naively thought of to be a safe place and you were buried under a collaso stack of blankets unconscious.
Around ten o'clock you flipped your light switch off and cuddled up with a bowl of buttery popcorn in bed and an all night series of Criminal Minds reruns on Ion. Half an hour into the second episode your eyelids began to feel heavy. Sleep was calling to you and without realising it, you answered.
Caught in a deep state of sleep, the faint tapping at your window almost went unnoticed. You were stuck between a slumber and wake mode and nothing seemed real. Laying in bed you pried one eye open and strained your ears. Was someone at your window? No that was impossible. You lived on the fifth floor and it was two in the morning. Who would be knocking on your window- springing up from your warm bed you rushed to the windowsill. Your hands flung for the lock and struggled with the lever to pull the window up to the top still overwhelmed with tiredness.
A chilling breeze drifted into the open hole. Distant beams of blurry city lights and night strollers invaded your ears and sight. Queen seemed to be alive even in the dead of night.
"Peter....?" Peaking your head out of the room you glanced up at the floor above yours. You were expecting to find your smiling crush giving you a cheesy pick up line about 'swinging around' or some cheeky thing like that.
Being completely oblivious to your bursting crush, Peter enjoyed flirting with you to all ends. You two were close as can be and knew almost everything about one another. As time passed on it grew harder and harder to hide your blood red cheeks around him when he would shoot you a sly compliment or place a short peck on your cheek. This worst was when the two of you would walk home together or in the hallways at school and your hands would brush against each other. You had to mentally fight the urge to reach out and grab Peter's hand and hold it tightly in yours, little did you know Peter was dealing with the same thing.
In an odd way he looked forward to school. Peter and you had four classes together and sat within range which meant he had a perfect forty-five minute time period to stare admirably at you. In the event that an opportunity would present itself, Peter served you compliments left and right loving the reaction he received. You were his favorite person, the only one who truly understood him.
Peter felt like he could be himself fully around you. You knew about him being Spider-Man and still viewed him the same. Not only were you his best friend, you were the one he loved. The first person he texted when he woke and the last thought on his mind as he peeled out of his costume and slid into bed. To Peter, loving you was the only simple thing in his life.
Pushing off from the sill you jogged over to your light switch and illuminated your bedroom. Revisiting the window in search of Peter you looked below. Maybe he was trying to scare you or play a mean trick.
You rolled your e/c eyes becoming more annoyed with your friend by the second. Where the hell was he?
"Y/n... watch out!" A weak voice emerged from the darkness. You squinted your line of sight trying to find the owner but before you knew it a red and blue blob was swinging into your window causing you to stumbled into your bed post.
A sharp sensation ran along your spine in a matter of seconds. Peter ripped his mask off and ran his hand through his brown locks.
"Oh god I'm so sorry, Y/n! I couldn't see where I was going and I figured you had stepped back and I never meant to hurt you I-" Peter rambled stumbling over to you and helping you up from the ground. You shook your head and laughed softly at the blushing boy.
"Peter it's fine, I guess it's not the best wake up call I've gotten but also not the worse." You joked nudging Peter's shoulder. He instantly winced and reached up to grab his shoulder.
"What's wrong? What happen?" Panic set in and you rushed to the small bathroom in your room to grab the first aid kit from underneath the sink. You came back out to find Peter holding tall and staring at the ground.
Now that he was standing in front of you, you finally got a chance to take in his condition. A patch up near his left shoulder was partly singed off and burned crisp around the edges. A dark black circle outlined a ring around his left eye and the swelling was clear as day. The suit was still attached to his sweaty body blocking any other visible wounds. You could only imagine out of fear what other injuries he was shielding from you.
"I'm sorry, Y/n. I know I woke you up and everything but I really need your help and there is no one that I trust more than you. I can't let Aunt May see me like this. She'll know something's up." Peter mumbled nervously twiddling his thumbs. You nodded wordlessly and started laying out all the components of the medical kit.
He wasn't wrong about Aunt May. In the last three weeks Peter had come home from school with two black eyes, bruised ribs, beat up shins, and a busted lip. Pete was running out of excuses daily and had been worked extra hard to avoid contact that would leave marks while still protecting the city. On school days if he had a rough night patrolling Peter would sneak out around six in the morning to keep from raising suspicion from Aunt May on how he got beat up overnight when to her, he was sleeping in the room down the hall.
"I understand but, eh, you're um, I'm gonna need you to y'know, uh, take off your clothes and stuff so I can... help." Your cheeks felt as if they were on fire. You were pretty sure you looked like a tomato but the shade similar to a sunburn that coated Peter's face made you feel a bit better.
"Oh yeah, right." Shimming out of the top half of the material Peter allowed the loose fabric to rest over his lap still remaining covered in his lower regions. Resisting the urge to drool over his toned muscles you brushed the tip of your finger along Peter's black and blue shoulder blade. He hissed in response and you mutter a quiet apology.
The skin around his shoulder was harshly burned and had small blister seaming out. Popping the instant ice pack and shaking it cold you handed it to Peter and instructed him to hold in directly on the wound.
Next you drew your attention to the laceration streaming down his side opposite of his shoulder. His blood was dried for the most part and trickled like molasses. Gasping at the scar you asked the million dollar question that had been eating away since the moment he flew into your room,
"Peter who the hell did this to you?" The fact that someone who had caused this much harm to Peter was still out and about running around the city scared you something awful.
Shrugging, then regretting it immediately, Peter closed his eyes.
"I don't know, Y/n. But I was so close to finding out! I had him right there and then he threw a punch and I tried to dodge it but he was too fast and when I got back up he was gone! It's all my fault, I should've-" Grasping his side Peter set out on his speech of frustration. You lunged forward taking his hand in your own and separated it from his sever.
Narrowing your eyes into a tight stern stare you navigated back through the box.
"Should've what gotten yourself killed? Oh yeah because that would have been a way better alternative then coming out with your life. I swear you're also so reckless it drives me crazy! I get that you want to help and you feel the responsibility to do something but that doesn't mean that you have to run blindly into a fight." You huffed moving to straddle Peter's waist subconsciously. Dabbing rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and pressing it to the cut. A loud holler escaped his mouth and shock took over. Without hesitation you threw you hand over Peter's mouth to silence him. His hands locked around your waist to steady you. Both your eyes widened like children caught stealing the last cookie from the jar.
You drew your hand back, brushing a stray strand of hair behind your ear attempting to focus back on the subject at matter.
Peter chuckled anxiously rubbing your waist with him thumb. The tension could be cut straight through with a sharpened knife. Shivers threatened to run down your spine like a crash wave at the feel of Peter's warm hands against your bare hips.
Deciding enough time had passed, Peter broke the evergoing silence between you two.
"Nice pajamas by the way." A cheeky grin plastered across his face. You took the chance to glance down seeing that you were in a Captain America pajama set with boy shorts and a tank top. Rolling off of Peter you scoffed.
"Shut up. I like them, they're comfortable. You're just jealous because I wear my Captain America pajamas more than my Spider-Man ones."
A week after Peter had told you about his whole Spider-Man business he left a little gift sitting on your bed. Unwrapping the present you found fuzzy long Spider-Man pants with a matching short sleeve t-shirt with his famous logo on the front. Although you would never admit it to your best friend, the Spider-Man set was by far your favorite.
"Yeah maybe I am..." Peter said lazily. His good arm was slung around your shoulder pulling you to his side. You protested slightly complaining how you still needed to cover his side.
"Fine, fine, but after that you have to cuddle with me. I've had a long hard day saving the city and all." He teased. Throwing a pillow at him, you walked back into the bathroom and pulled out a long bandage. It was bound to overlap a bit past Peter's cut but rather have extra than not enough.
"Okay I think you should be good. I'll stop by tomorrow morning and rebandage everything. Just go and get some sleep we can cuddle tomorrow."
"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Peter gazed at you with big doe eyes.
"For all that you do, I mean... and for being my best friend and all."
"Oh... yeah. I love you too in a bestfriend way, I guess." Disappointment filled within you. You knew it was an idiotic thought to believe for a second Peter felt more towards you than the cliche friendliness.
You packed away all the supplies and waited patiently for the sound of Peter exiting so you could let your tears flow freely. His footsteps played on the wooden window sill then stopped. Peering over your shoulder you found your favorite superhero staring at your intently.
His red mask was clutched in his hand and his other was grasping the top half of the glass. Paleness painted his cheeks. Even from across the room you saw a thin bead of sweat on his forehead.
"And Y/n?" You rose your eyebrow at him encouraging him to continue.
Shrugging, Peter smiled dreamily finding the floor as an interesting view point. For a split second his eyes darted upwards meeting yours as if stuck in a reverie.
"I also love you in a like-like way. In the sense that I think you're the most gorgeous and brightest girl I have ever met. See you tomorrow!" His words jumbled together but everyone sounded crystal clear to you. Peter ducked out your window before you could respond. Running over to the window you stuck your head out. The ground below was empty not a single soul in sight.
"Peter!" You shouted into the deserted dark night. Defeatedly you pushed off the wood and scowled. If it wasn't for the distinctive web slinging noise consuming the dead night you would have headed straight back to bed.
Whipping to the window you found Peter Parker more so Spider-Man hanging upside, hands wrapped around a bouquet of webbing clinging for his life.
"I love you in a like-like way too, as in I think you're the most brave, selfless, idiotic, handsome guy I've ever met." You reached forward taking Peter's mask and tossed it to your floor. Peter's breath hitched as the back side of your hand meet his cheek grazing his skin. You felt unsteady, like you were about to take a leap of faith. The blood rushing to his head was unnoticed as Peter's eyes followed your every move.
Leaning forward slowly, your lips brushed against Peter's sweet lips. Having barely had any contact with you, Peter craved your touch but more importantly, you lips against his. Smiling one last time you close the short distance between you to and placed your lips onto his. You kissed him gently and for a moment the arrangement was awkward but as the embrace continued on, it began new, exciting and fresh.
Peter's hand placed against your cheek tugging you closer. You clasped the brick to keep from falling out and moved your lips in sync with Peter's. His tongue licked the lining of your lips causing you to gasp in surprisation. You both pulled away and Peter chuckled at your reaction.
Heavy, uneven breathing pervaded your room. Still hanging upside down, Peter reached his hand up to his numb lip. Catching the red glow of your alarm clock from your bedside you sighed. It was already three am.
Bending to Peter, you pressed one last kiss to his lips then pushed back grinning like a fool.
"Sweet dreams, Spidey. I'll call you in the morning." You stiffed a laugh shutting the window on him and locking it shut for the night. You gave him a small wave from the other side of the window loving his starstruck expression. Snapping from his withdrawal Peter pointed at the accessory to his costume with a worried look.
Left on the floorboards was his identity protection to his Spider-Man suit. You plucked the mask up and held it in front of the glass tauntingly. Peter motioned for you to unlock the window and gift him with the mask but you shook your head and tugged your polka dotted curtain to the right covering the window entirely.
"You're lucky you have a cute face and I love you! Don't forget you still owe me a cuddle session!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to potter-imagines on tumblr