Peter Parker ♡Study Buddies

Study Buddies

Originally posted by teamunderoos
Peter Parker x Reader
Study Buddies
Author: Morgan
Prompt: Could you do a fluffy one where the reader is really good at English and Peter is really good at math and they both get assigned to tutor each other and the reader is really happy because she gets to tutor her crush.
Note: Aaaaaaawwwwwwww lil baby Pete.
Warnings: None?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Parker, the smartest kid in ninth grade was somehow struggling in English class. Though his Aunt May had an idea what was wrong.
"It's a girl, isn't it?" she asked, smirking when he blushed bright red. He rubbed the back of his neck.
"N-no! No! What...what makes you think...is it that obvious?" he asked, his brown eyes unsure as he sat on the couch beside her.
"Yes. It is." May handed him a sheet from the school. "I signed you up for tutoring. You start tomorrow after school with a girl named (Y/N) (L/N),"
"You did what?! May, May, she's the one I like! This isn't gonna help at all!" he squeaked.
"Well, it says here she needs help in Algebra. And you're really good at Algebra~"
"I-I can't...Not in front of her...she's so freaking pretty and I just...God May why didn't you tell me..."
"Isn't it about your bedtime, young man?"
"Maaaaaaaay,"
***
Peter grudgingly showed up to tutoring the next day, much to your enjoyment. You hadn't requested to be paired with him, your crush, but given that the two of you shared an English class and had the same Algebra teacher, pairing you up worked out perfectly.
"Hey Pete," you smiled at him as he sat across from you at the table. You tugged your earbud out of your ear and pulled out your Algebra notebook.
"Oh, h-hey!" he greeted, cheeks flushing red and his heart started racing. "How's it hanging?"
"I'm fine. Did you bring your English book?"
"Got it right here," he set it on the table. "So uh, what do you wanna work on first?"
"I am clueless on the Pythagorean Theorem." You shook your head.
"Aw that's easy," he smiled. "You'll be a pro in fifteen minutes, I promise."
"Really?"
"I promise."
***
You met with Peter every day after school for two weeks, working on homework. Your improvements were incredible. But now that your grades were back in check, there wasn't really a reason to continue tutoring. So, you went to your last session with a gift.
"Where did you find this?!" Peter asked, a gigantic smile on his face. He held the old Gameboy in his hands with disbelief. "Oh my god this is the best gift ever!" he hugged you tightly, embracing the moment.
"I got it at an old used games store for like ten bucks. Thought it was right up your alley." You smiled, hugging him back. "Oh, and I have the hoodie you loaned to me last Friday when it was cold."
"Well um, about the hoodie." He rubbed the back of his neck. "You know how sometimes when a guy is like going out with a girl she like...um...borrows hoodies and stuff? Well...I really like you, and if you wanna keep it for a while, that'd be fine...so yeah..."
"You like me?"
"Y-yeah," he shrugged, brown eyes timidly meeting yours. "A lot."
"Well that's good," you sighed, taking his hand in yours. "Because I really like you too."
"Really?" he asked, eyes going wide. He smiled brightly. You nodded. "Good. Good. Well um. I don't have a driver's license, or else I would take you out for ice cream."
"Well, I have the keys to my Uncle Tony's scooter."
"Uncle Tony?"
"Tony Stark," you winked. You knew who he was. You had known all along. But you liked Peter for who he was, not just because he was an Avenger.
"Your uncle is TONY STARK?!"
"Yeah." you nodded. "And uh, I know...about everything..."
"Y-you do?"
"I do." You nodded, slipping your hand into his and leaning closer. Your mouth just about brushed against his cheek. "And, uh, I have a heroic hobby too, if you know what I mean." You kissed his cheek.
"Well uh, let's go get ice cream then. And then we can talk about everything else."
"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to imagine-marvel-12 on Tumblr