Peter Parker ♡Its Not My Secret To tell

Request: Hii! I know you have a lot of requests and I would love if you could make a Tom Holland imagine where you fight with your best friend "girl" and he comforts you because you feel so alone maybe like you 2 leave together and ate the night he heard you crying(have you see brides war something based on that please ahaha) love you so much take your time love ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hated arguing. It always felt as if your heart had been ripped off your chest, and you always ended up crying.
Knocking on Peter and May's door, you put on a smile, hoping they wouldn't realize how upset you were. Aunt May opened the door, and right as she saw you, she smiled at you, letting you in.
''[Y/N], honey! Come in! Peter is in his room, per usual!'' she said, closing the door behind her.
You thanked her and walked to Peter's room, knocking before entering. When you heard a muffled 'come in', you opened the door and walked inside. He had his back to you, and you didn't know what to do. You had come to him because that was what you always did when you were upset, but he looked so caught up in whatever he was doing that you didn't want to interrupt him.
''If you are busy, I'll come back later'' you said, already opening the door.
He then looked at you, and when he saw your puffy eyes and your runny nose, he quickly got up from his chair and approached you.
''Hey, hey, are you okay?'' he asked, putting his arms around you, your head resting on his chest. He closed the door swiftly with his foot, not letting go of you.
''I don't know. Well I do. No, I'm not okay. Sarah and I fought and I don't know if we'll fix it this time. It's just... I feel so sad'' you said, closing your eyes so the tears wouldn't fall down.
''Come here'' he said, making you lie on his bed. ''What did you fight about?''
''Spiderman. She-she said she saw me hugging you -Spiderman you, I mean, two weeks ago. Some people uploaded pictures to Twitter and she saw them, and I just happened to be hugging you. She wants to know who Spiderman is, and after ignoring me for weeks, these last two she's been spending a lot of time with me just to try to get me to tell her. I don't want to tell her, and she said she doesn't want to be friends with someone who keeps secrets from her'' you said, crying. ''She then started to say how she thinks I don't even like her and how I'm her friend just to be popular, and I-I don't know what to feel. We've been best friends for so long, but lately she's changed and she has only paid attention to me when she needs something.''
''[Y/N], tell her the truth. I don't want you losing a friend because of me'' Peter said, looking at you and feeling guilty for making you keep his secret.
''No, Pete! It's-it's not my secret to tell. And I don't want to be her friend if she only likes me for you'' you said, hugging him closer. ''It's just... I've grown so used to being with her, to spending most of my time with her, that it hurts to think that it has all gone to waste.''
He just hugged you tighter, kissing your forehead.
''How about we have a sleepover this weekend and we eat until we die? We can watch movies and, if you want, I can swing you around the city'' he said, smirking a little.
You opened your eyes and looked at him, a huge smile making its way onto your lips.
''Are you serious?'' you asked, excited. ''Would you do that for me?''
''That and much more'' he said, happy that you were sad no longer.
Maybe you didn't have your friend anymore, but you knew you would always have Peter, and that was enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on tumblr