Peter Parker ♡First Dance

(Y/N) stood in front of the mirror, admiring the dress that she just slid into. It was a beautiful white with a beautiful lace pattern at the bottom. It was strapless with a soft sweetheart neckline.

When she had tried it on again less than two weeks ago it was too around her middle which caused her to use the extra cash that they had to let it out and make sure that it fit her figure perfectly.

Her hair had been formed into a neat bun with a few strands framing her face. The makeup artist did a wonderful job at keeping her makeup simple and easy to take off once the night was over.

Her hands were shaking as she smoothed them over the front of her dress. Just wedding nerves, she had been telling herself. Multiple times she had been offered a small splash of alcohol to settle the nerve, but, she refused; claiming that it could only make her nerves worse and she was afraid that if she had anything to drink that she would vomit. So, she stuck with the water.

When the time came for her to walk down the isle to be reunited with the man that she loved she felt the nerves begin to slip away. They slowly exited their system when she was handed her bouquet of flowers. They settled in her stomach when she entered the room, all eyes fixed on her including the big brown eyes of her fiances.

Peter watched her with a smile on his face. He looked so handsome, dressed in his tux. His hair as thick and as playable as usual. He had removed his glasses for the day. His smile could light up the entire room.

"You look beautiful," Was the first thing that he had said to her when she arrived to stand before him.

Tears were forming in both of their eyes as the ceremony proceeded. He held her hands, giving them a small squeeze every so often. When it came to the rings and saying the important ' I do' there were tears raining from their eyes. She brushed the tears away before finally kissing him after not being able to touch him for the past few days.

Cheers filled the room as the couple held one and other close. Photos were being snapped. Confetti was being thrown when they walked out, hand in hand, towards the limo that was waiting for them.

"After you, Mrs Parker." Peter says, holding the door open for her.

"Thank you, Mr. Parker." She replies, pecking his lips before slipping into the limo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Can I tell you something?" She asks, staring up into his brown eyes.

"You know you can tell me anything, sweetie. We are married after all," Peter replies with a smile.

"Well," She bites her lip. "Have you noticed that I haven't been drinking at all?"

He slowly nods his head. "I thought it was just wedding nerves."

"The wedding did play a part in why I'm not drinking," They sway in time with the music. She moves a little closer to her husband. "But you can't tell anyone, okay?"

"I swear I won't tell anyone," He holds their clasped hands close to his chest. "Now, come on, tell me!"

She shuffles a little closer. She stands on her tiptoes. Her breath hits his ear as she softly whispers, "I'm pregnant."

She stands back again to find her husband staring at her with his mouth hanging agape. She smiles up at him even though deep inside she was beginning to panic. He repeatedly whispers "Oh my god" while pulling her closer to him. He let go of her and and encircled her waist with his arms. Her own arms snaked their way around his neck. Peter's face nuzzled into the side of her neck.

"Oh my god," His shoulders shook. His tears painted her bare shoulder. "I'm gonna be a dad."

"Yeah," She whispers. She kisses the side of his head. "You're gonna be the greatest dad in the world."

Peter pulls back and stares at her. He lands his lips against hers. She clings onto his face as they stand in the middle of the dance floor, kissing one and other, swaying in time to the music.

"I love you so much, Mrs Parker."

"I love you too, Mr Parker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to PandaExperience on Deviant art