Peter Parker ♡Don't Ever Come Back

A/N: Reader is Peter's best friend and doesn't know his secret identity. She is waiting for him to come home while lying on his bed reading a book. Suddenly, Spiderman enters through the window and takes off his mask without realizing reader is there. They have a fight and Peter ends up telling her he did it to protect her because he loves her, but if she's gonna judge him, she must go. Super cliché, I know.

A/N2: This is my first imagine ever, so sorry if it is too bad!

Warnings: One or two cuss words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were reading a book lying on your best friend's bed whilst waiting for him to come home. You had arrived thirty minutes before, and Aunt May had told you Peter was out doing the groceries and that he would be back in ten minutes. Thirty minutes after, you were still waiting for him. You were trying not to worry, but after seeing him come home with bruises for a few months, you didn't know if you should believe him when he said that he was just clumsy.
Suddenly, you heard the window opening, and looking up from your book, you saw the famous Spiderman. You tried to keep your mouth closed, but you couldn't help but wonder what the superhero was doing in your best friend's room.
Without seeing you, the superhero took off his mask, and was beginning to unzip his suit when he turned around and saw you.
It was Peter.
Your best friend was Spiderman.
You quickly got up from the bed, not knowing what to do.
'Peter?' You stammered, 'You are Spiderman?'
Peter just stood there, frozen, trying to figure out what to say to you. 'Please, don't be mad. I can explain.'
'How could you not tell me? We've been best friends for years. You know everything about me. How cou-oh my God, you are Spiderman. It all makes sense.'
You felt the tears fall down your cheeks, feeling betrayed. Why didn't he tell you? Did he not trust you? Had he actually told anyone? For how long had this been going on?
'[Y/N], I swear to God, I can explain. Please, just calm down.' You could see his worried expression, although you were crying and everything was blurry. 'Sit down and let me explain.'
'Why? Why didn't you trust me?'
'Please, [Y/N]. Nobody knows. Not even Aunt May. I didn't want to put you at risk.'
'Are you fucking serious? You didn't want to put me at risk so you thought lying to me straight at my face was better? How many times have you lied? How many, Peter?' You were shouting by now, feeling both angry and sad.
'I didn't want to have anyone after you. Having you know the truth was dangerous.' He was getting mad by now, you could tell by the tone he was using.
'Peter, you know everything about me! You know I can defend myself, why didn't you tell me this? This is huge! And you just kept it to yourself! How could you?!'
'Because I love you! I love you and I didn't want you in danger!' He shouted, not containing himself anymore.
You stopped on your tracks, frozen and not knowing what to do. 'What? Since... since when?'
'Since forever, okay?! I always have! And you never realized!' You could tell he was trying to calm down, but he was nervous and shouting.
'But... Why didn't you tell me?' You didn't know what to say. 'Peter, I... I'm gonna go. I need to think about this. I'm still mad. You can't just come up with this to make me feel guilty. I don't even know what to say.'
'Go, and don't ever come back if you are gonna judge me. I do this to help people, and if it bothers you, I don't want to worry about making you happy. I have other things to worry about.' He turned his back to you, and stared out of the window.
Feeling hurt, you left his room, saying bye to Aunt May and leaving the house, not knowing if you were going to be able to fix your friendship. What had you done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on Tumblr