You're the One That I Want- ♡Tom Holland One Shot

Pairing: Tom Holland X Reader

Prompt: On accident, you and Tom go to Harrison's Halloween party dressed as the iconic couple Sandy and Danny from 'Grease'.

Word Count: 1900

A/N: This was so much fun to write. Harrison is a bit crazy in this one, so oops. He is the ultimate match maker. I hope you all enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, are you coming to my party tonight?" Harrison asked you as you sat beside him in the car on your way home.

"Yes, I mean you said "Y/N, you're coming to my party or I'll never speak to you again", which means I wouldn't have you to buy me food, so I have to go." You explained, making him laugh. Harrison was throwing his annual Halloween party tonight, which required new decorations from last year and lots of sweet treats. He begged you to go shopping with him for it because Tom was busy. He gave you free food so you couldn't pass up the offer.

"Don't act like you don't want to go." He smirked at you devilishly.

"No, I don't want to go. I could be at home watching Stranger Things instead of being a wallflower at your party."

"Of course you want to go, Tom will be there." His eyes light up as a blush spread over your cheeks. And here you thought his evil smirk couldn't get any bigger.

You had known Harrison for years. Two years ago, he introduced you to his best friend, Tom. You had taken a quick liking to Tom, developing a slight-you insisted it was slight, very slight- crush on him. You didn't spend as much time with him as you did with Harrison, who had become a brother to you. On multiple occasions, such as this one, Harrison has tried to play match maker; he even flat out asked Tom to take you to the Captain America: Civil War premiere. It didn't work because you were busy; unlike Harrison, you had a job and were not able to follow Tom around the world.

"I'm over him, Harrison." You lied as he stopped the car in front of your apartment complex. It was the same fable you said everytime he brought up the cute boy with dashing brown eyes.

"Uh-huh, sure." He teased. You rolled your eyes and opened the door, stepping out onto the sidewalk, "Hey, Y/N." Harrison called, making you halt from shutting the door on him.

"What?" You asked.

"What's your costume?" He questioned.

"Sandy from 'Grease', why?" You replied.

"Just wondering. I'll see you tonight?"

"Yep." You sighed. Why couldn't he just leave you be at home with Netflix cuddled up in a warm, fluffy blanket?

"7 o'clock. See you there, love." He smiled at you as you rolled your eyes and closed the door. Harrison was always your extremely cheeky friend. You heard his car speed off as you entered your own apartment, meaning you were finally free to begin getting ready for tonight.

~~~

"Tom, what's your costume for tonight?" Harrison asked his friend. He called Tom the moment he got home with a scheme already forming in his head.

"Well, I was thinking of just wearing the Spiderman suit. I don't have any other costumes really." Tom replied in slight confusion, "Why?"

"Don't be Spiderman. Be someone else, everyone in the world has already seen you as Spiderman. Be original-be someone like Danny from 'Grease'." Harrison stated, trying to sound as if he didn't desperately want his friend to be Danny.

"Are you okay? I thought you hated that movie."

"I do, but you don't. You should be Danny."

"Do you just want to wear my Spiderman suit? Is that what this is about?" Tom accused. Harrison shrugged at the thought.