Peter Parker ♡A Hero Even In School

Character: Peter Parker
Word Count: 1256
Warnings: Bullying, Swearing
A/N: Ayy Peter Parker is baeee
You sigh quietly to yourself as you roamed the halls of Midtown High alone. Peter Parker, your best friend, partner in crime and crush (what a mouth full),couldn't come to school today from his injuries as Spiderman; leaving you alone and vulnerable to your bullies. You were considered the 'outsider' of the school. You didn't have any friends besides Peter.
Flash was also a close friend of yours but he had his 'reputation', which you understand and you don't mind at all; he has helped a bit in the past with bullies. Most of the time, people don't bother you when you are with Peter, he would always stand up for you and always keep you by his side. But today is not your lucky day.
You turn a corner, can't wait to stop by at Peter's for dinner seeing that school has ended, and you came face to face with your tormentors; Jeremy and the star football team. 'Oh crap.' You gulp timidly as he looked down at you with a smirk. You noticed Flash had a worried look but gave him a small, hardly noticeable nod, telling him it's okay.
"Well, well boys. It looks like little (Name) here doesn't have her guardian with her." He cracked his knuckles. "Y'know, I am pissed off right now because I failed my math test today, I need to release so anger. Why not hit this bitch?" He cackled along side his friends (minus Flash of course). Before you could even blink, his fist connected with your gut. You groan but don't give him the satisfaction of you being in pain.
You stood up straight with an arm around your gut, trying to not let pain show on your face; it only upset the brunette teenager even more. He grunted and swung his fist into your face, splitting your lip and sending you to the ground. Jeremy quickly kicked you in the stomach and punched your face multiple times. You'll most likely bruise where each hit landed.
"Dude, I think I see Mrs. Johnson coming down the hall. Let's go." Flash stopped him.
"Just your luck, whore." Jeremy spat. "Lets go guys." They started walking away.
'I'm sorry.' Flash mouthed with a sympathetic look before walking away with his friends. You sigh and stand up shakily. You carefully wipe the blood from your face with your sleeve, not caring about staining your already blood stained sweater.
"Well this is great." You mumble to no one. You start walking to your locker with a small limp.
~~~
You arrived at Peter's in under twenty minutes. You would of gotten there quicker if you weren't kicked or hit in the abdomen. You knock on the door and waited patiently for either Aunt May or Peter to open the door. You heard the door knob jiggle and the door opened, reveal aunt May.
"Hello (Name)- Oh my gosh! What happened?" She gasped and pulled you inside. She gently cupped your face in her hands as she inspected your split lip, bruised cheeks, and a eye. "What happened, deary?" You loved how Aunt May cared for you like her own child.
"Just some bullies, May." You smile weakly. "Is Peter still here?"
"Yes he is, let me call him." She smiled. "PETER PARKER, COME DOWN STAIRS." You giggled when you heard a thump from upstairs and when you heard his door swing open. He loudly jogged down stairs, his brown hair a mess.
"(Name)! What the hell happened?" He quickly dashed to you, his face extremely close to yours; you hoped your crush wouldn't see the blush growing on your cheeks.
"Peter, give her some space." She pushed him back a bit. "Now help her patch up her lip while I prepare dinner."
"Come on, (Nickname)." He clamped his hand around yours a took you to his room. You sat down on his bed and watched him look for his first aid kit.
"For someone who took a beating yesterday, you seem unbruised." You commented.
"I used Aunt May's makeup." He gave you a goofy grin. "Actually, my injuries were mostly on my chest and back. I was too stiff to move this morning." He then found his first aid kit and sat right next to you, both of yours and Peter's legs touched. "So are you going to tell me who did this to you?"
"Don't worry about it Pete, it's nothing."
"It's not nothing. Do I need to tickle you to get it out of you?" He gave you a playful grin.
"You better not, Peter." You warn but still smiled, you had forgotten about your hurting stomach. Pete hands met your side and started tickling your sides. You laugh, but your laughs soon turned into loud hisses of pain; your friend stopped immediately.
"What's wrong?!" He asked worriedly as you lay on you're back.
"M-My stomach..." Your face had pain written all over it.
"I'm going to lift up your shirt, I need to see what's wrong." Peter didn't give you a chance to answer before he lifted up your sweater and shirt up to the bottom of your bra, making your face heat up. He gasped as his eyes fall on the purple and blackish bruises scattered along your stomach and ribs. "Holy shit." He whispered, his chocolate brown eyes darkened. "Who did this?"
"Peter, it's nothing-"
"No! It isn't nothing, (Name)!" You sat up slowly, looking at Peter with wide eyes. "Please, please, please tell me who. I care too much to see you get hurt."
"You care that much about me, Pete?"
"Of course, (Name), of course." Sincerity was evident in his voice. "I... I love you, (Nickname)." You felt your face heat up greatly once more. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't of..."
"No Peter, I love you too." You were both silent, staring into each others eyes. Like lightening, his lips were on yours; you ignored the small sting from the cut on your bottom lip.
"Peter- Oh dear I am sorry!" Aunt May's voice made you both literally jump away from each other. "Dinner is ready." She quickly closed the door. Both you and Peter stared at each other before bursting out in laughter. After the little laugh fest, you winced a bit in pain; Peter was right by your side once again.
"Will you tell me who did this to you now?"
"It was Jeremy..." You finally gave in. "Flash was able to stop him from causing any more damage."
"Don't you worry, (Name). I'll make sure he will never hurt you again. Now lets get you in a clean sweater." He chucked one of his at you. You quickly change into the one he gave you, you breathed in his scent that covered it. "Now let's go eat." Peter and you quickly went down stairs for dinner.
~~~
Today at school, Peter kept close to you, even more closer since you two became a couple. In class he would try to scoot his desk closer to yours and when you two would walk in the hallways together, you both would hold hands. You absolutely loved the affection Peter was showing you.
It was finally the end of school and both you and Peter headed down the same way you did yesterday, and just like the previous day; you ran into Jeremy and the football team. Jeremy tried walking past you both but Peter stopped him.
"Let go, Parker." He demanded.
"Not until you apologize to (Name)." Peter growled.
"I ain't gonna apologize to the who-" Jeremy didn't finish his sentence; Peter gave him one hard punch in the jaw, making him crash down on the floor.
"Say. Sorry."
"S-Sorry! Sorry!" His voice was full of panic as he scrambled up to his feet. "Come on guys." He quickly dashed past us with his friends. Flash stopped and gave us a smile and thumbs up before joining with his group.
"Thank you, Peter. You didn't really need to though." You smile at him.
"Of course I did. Now, are you ready to go on a date with me, (an embarrassing nickname)."
"Yes let's, Peter Pan." You giggled and he took your hand in his; you both went out and enjoyed a pleasant date around the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to the-writer-ofthe-fandoms on tumblr