Peter Parker ♡Pt. 2 I Will Always Forgive You

Request: Omg!! Van you do a Part 2 Of the Imagine where Peter and reader break up please I'm in love 😍😍 // I NEED A PART TWO TO "STOP CALLING ME" PLEASE AND THANK YOU // Good job on Stop Calling Me, In the future, would you possibly try to make a part two of it? I'm just curious
A/N: I really like the way this turned out, and that makes me happy, since I had been kind of off for the last two days, not liking what I was writing! Hope you like this one as well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since your fight with Peter, and you had been trying your best to avoid him, which hadn't gone so well, seeing he took every chance he got in school to try to talk to you. You were not mad anymore -just sad and lonely. You had friends at school, but the person you had always relied on was Peter, and now he was gone. He was gone and even if he had hurt you, all you wanted to do was crawl back into his arms. But you couldn't. You couldn't, because he would hurt you again, and you wouldn't be able to take it this time.
Sitting on your table and doing your homework, you had your music at full volume, something you could only do when your parents weren't home. You were softly singing the lyrics, trying not to focus on how much they related to you. Why are all the songs about heartbreaks?, you thought, skipping to the next song. Deciding you were uncomfortable in your normal clothes, you decided to put on your pajamas and order some pizza.
Thirty minutes later, you were laying on the couch, watching Friends and texting some of your friends. When you heard a knock on the door, your got up from the couch, took some money from the counter and opened the door, assuming it would be the pizza guy. When you saw the shoes you had bought half a year ago, you went to close the door, but couldn't, since a hand stopped you from doing so. Taking in a deep breath, you looked up, finding Peter's tired eyes looking directly at yours.
'Please' he said, 'let me in for five minutes, and if I don't convince you to forgive me, I'll be out of your life forever'.
You didn't know what to do -let him in and risk getting hurt again, but also having the chance of being happy, or just make him leave and not risk getting hurt at all, but loose him for good?
Before you could even comprehend what was going on, you had already let him in, looking at the ground. You wanted to be mad -you needed to be mad if you didn't want to fall under his spell and forgive him no matter what he said; but you couldn't bring yourself to it. He was your Peter, and you knew he always meant well.
'Go on' you whispered, hugging yourself trying to, somehow, feel protected.
'I don't even know how to start. I had this huge monologue ready, and now I can't even remember how it started, so I'm just gonna improvise. I'm sorry, okay? I know I am the most enormous jerk you have possibly ever met, and that you don't deserve to have me treating you badly. I know that you deserve way better -heck, I can't understand how you even agreed to go on a date with me when I first asked you. You are so beautiful. It always makes me smile to see you laugh, or to see you smile even. I had never felt this way for anyone, and I don't think I ever will again. You are my lover and my best friend. Well, you were. I just -I want to always hold you close and protect you from everything that happens in the world, to be your shield. I want to be there when you need me and when you don't -just be close to you no matter the situation. And, somehow, I always manage to fuck it up and break your heart when you don't do anything wrong. I always manage to fuck it up and have you be mad at me; and I know I deserve it -I know I deserve to have you hate me, to have you want me far from you, but it hurts. It hurts so fucking much. I don't even want to think about how much it must hurt you, because I looked for it -I looked for the pain, but you didn't. You were only amazing and perfect, and I managed to fuck up everything we had. I'm so sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me and go back to normal -I understand that. But I do hope that you agree to at least think about it -think about forgiving me at some point in the future. Even if you only want to be friends -it will hurt, but it will be better than nothing. Please. I'm sorry that I'm such I mess. And I promise-no, I swear, that I will never hurt your again, no matter how difficult times get. I swear that I will be there if you need me, and that you will always be my first priority. And I swear that I won't fuck up ever again. But plea-' you cut him off by kissing him hardly, tears in your eyes, and wrapping your arms around his neck. Oh God, how much you had missed him.
He automatically put his hands on your waist, pulling you closer until there was no space between you, and kissed you back, smiling into the kiss.
You both jumped as you heard the doorbell, and pulling apart slowly, you smiled and said, 'I forgive you, Pete. I will always forgive you', and opened the door to finally see the pizza guy.
Two hours later, you were both asleep on the couch, legs entwined and the pizza box on the table. When your parents arrived, they saw you two and smiled, thinking that their little girl was finally happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a sucker for all these fight stories I cried when I read this bc I'm a sucker 😂😭😭❤❤ this was honestly a great Story

Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on tumblr