Tom Holland ♡The Girl Next Door Smut

Request: " #695 for tom holland 😛 [[know you're busy but i feel u, take your time]] " [anonnymous]
Words: 1.7+k
Rating: Explicit
Trigger warings: Smut, cheesy romcom story lmao
Summary: You just wanted to take a shower and relax in bed after a rough day.
A/N: This was supposed to be a drabble but I made it into a full imagine to fulfill the thirst of my sweet sinful followers that have been requesting Tom Holland. Y'all give me life. I hope you like this. Also I wanted it to be short but whoops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as you walked into your apartment you slipped out of your shoes and started peeling off your clothes. You knew your room mate wouldn't be home at that time and you couldn't care less if your creepy neighbor was staring at you through the window. Not today. You were too tired to think about it. Too sweaty to stay on this hideous polo shirt that was the bookstore uniform. All you needed right now was a nice shower and lay in your bed reading one of those erotica books your sister gave you because not even your brain were working right to read anything with depth. You needed to relax.
You poured yourself a glass of wine and walked over to your room looking for your fluffiest towel and that book you bought last week. You finished your wine as you threw the book on your bed grabbing your towel and walking over to the bathroom. You removed your underwear and stepped into the shower. You let the water fall over your head relaxing your muscles slowly. You grabbed your peach scented shampoo and started to massage your scalp with the bubbly liquid. As you were about to wash out the soap the water slowly stopped falling.
You looked up at the shower head that dropped the last drop of water into your left cheek. Fuck.
You got out of the bathroom and tried the faucets in the kitchen. Nothing. No water. You looked to the coffee table and resting there - in the exact same place you left it a week ago-were the water bill you have asked your roommate to pay for.
You grabbed your phone to call her, just to be sure.
"Hey, Charlie?" You waited for her to answer.
"Yes, look, did you pay the water bill I asked you to the other day? ... Yes, I asked you to pay for the... No, Char, there is no water in the apartment. Yes, I'm sure. Ok."
You finished the call cursing all the gods that put you up with a roommate that managed to be more disorganized then yourself. Wrapped in your towel -shampoo in your hair-you searched for some clothes to put on throwing them on your bed and quickly grabbing the little pile quickly before leaving your apartment. You knew for a fact that your next door neighbor was a 34 year old woman who worked all day on her coffee shop and wouldn't be home until 8pm and the other one was a creepy dude who seemed to have never washed his shaggy brown hair and always stared at you in a way that sent shivers down your spine. Hell no. You thought. The only other option was your upstairs neighbor. He was around your age and despite dressing like a fuckboy and being slightly too obsessed with sports for your personal taste he was always polite to you on the elevator.
You hesitated for a second, clutching your clothes to your chest, before knocking on his door.
"Give me a second." You heard his high pitched voice call from the other side of the wooden door. A moment later a very much shirtless Tom Holland, you made an effort to remember his whole name, was opening the door for you.
"Oh hey, if it isn't my downstairs neighbor... Victoria, isn't it?"
"Yes." You answered.
Tom looked you up and down, taking his time to eye your exposed legs under the towel, and raised an eyebrow.
"Sooo... In what could I help you miss?"
"I.. uh.." you stuttered a little. "My roommate!" you said overly excited for remembering how to form words. Tom stared at you with his eyebrow still raised. "Hm, my roommate she, she forgot to pay our water bill and we have no water on my apartment right now and as you can see," you pointed to your head still with some shampoo in it. "I was in the middle of taking a shower."
"Oh, of course. You want to use my shower. Sure." He said with a warm smile.
God, was he hot. You thought to yourself. Jesus, Victoria, shut up, he is your upstairs neighbor and he probably isn't even into girls like you anyways.
You walked into his apartment as he closed the door behind you. His place was nice, a little bit messy here and there, but you could definitely identify with that.
"Just a second. I'll check if there isn't anything alive in there." He said jokingly as he left you waiting in his living room. You starred at his muscular back as he walked down a hallway until he turned to the left. You placed your clothes and soap in a side table and adjusted your towel a bit better. Fuck, a whole building and had to knock on the door of the neighbor that got me wetter than the Mediterranean sea. You thought biting your lower lip.
"It's alright you can go in there now." Tom got back to the living room. "Down the hallway to the left, it's the first door."
"Ok, thanks." You said rushing to the way he indicated. Shit, why were you blushing??
You passed through his room and took a moment to stare into the crooked open door to the messed up sheets in his bed and you had to pinch yourself not to imagine you and him rolling in those sheets all night long and... Inappropriate, Victoria, inappropriate.
You got into the bathroom, which was fairly clean and neat you noticed, and closed the door taking off your towel and stepping into the shower.
Finally. You thought as the water fell on your shoulders. You managed to wash off the shampoo and finish your shower remembering to not take too long and not overstay your welcome.
AS you finishes, you grabbed your towel again and started drying yourself, running a hand over the fogged mirror to take a look at yourself. Droplets of water running from your hair down your body. You were cute, you had no doubt of that, but you were pretty sure you would never be Tom's type. I mean, he is probably into those perfect model types you see in magazines with long legs and luscious hair, and you? You were just you, the girl next door.
You shook those thoughts of your mind and reached a hand to your clothes. Except, they weren't there.
"Shit!" You cursed.
You had forgotten them on the side table when you came into the bathroom.
You took the towel of your head and wrapped it again around your torso and opened the bathroom door a little bit. Looking around you saw only an empty hallway.
"T-Tom." You called out his name, overly embarrassed of your situation. No answer. He may be in the kitchen and didn't heard you calling. You thought to yourself. "TOM!!" You called louder this time.
"Yeah!" You heard the boy calling from the other side of the apartment.
"Listen, I left my clothes on your side table by the door. Could you maybe get them from me?"
"Coming."
"Thanks" you screamed back at him and got your head back into the bathroom and waited for him to bring your clothes.
You waited for a good 3 minutes until you heard him knocking on the door.
"Got your clothes." He said with a smile handling you your tittle pile of clothes.
"Thank you." You said and just as you were about to close the door Tom's hand held it open.
"Oh, and your book." You looked up to him intrigued. Then you moved your eyes from his cynical half smile to his hand holding up your very own copy of Forbidden Nights: Love Chronicles.
You felt like you could hear your chin hitting the ground below you. As your face heat up turning in the brightest shade of red you could possibly get you reach your hand out to snatch the book away form Tom.
"I... I thought I hadn't brought it." You said avoiding looking in his eyes.
"You know," he sounded like he was having fun out of your embarrassing. He leaned in, speaking almost into your ear. "It's a very interesting book. I read a few pages and..."
You looked up at his brown eyes. Your brain twisted around trying to figure out if that was what you were thinking it was. Was he... was he flirting with you? Off course not! Gosh why would you ever think that, he would never-
"I would love to try one of those things. I mean, if you're up to it, obviously." He said that last part looking down avoiding the look of complete disbelief in your face.
Your mouth was open and your eyes wide as you stared at the -was he blushing?- boy in front of you.
You released the air you didn't even noticed you were holding as you looked down his shirtless figure. All those toned muscles so closed to you were making you dizzy.
"So, what do you say?" He asked again.
Your eyes met his again and you had to make an effort to remember how to properly articulate words.
"I-I, hm, you, I mean, uh, yes..."
You heard him laughing. You were still flabbergasted at this whole situation. Your brain was screaming for you to pinch yourself and wake up but your hormones we're making it very difficult for you to listen.
Tom's hand pushed the door open making you step back to let him enter the bathroom.
He stopped in front of you, mere centimeters apart. His nose almost touching yours.
Your breathing was rushed and uneven.
"Can I help you with that?" he asked and you agreed without even knowing what he was referring to. You were so cough up in his brown eyes that were just so dark with lust that you almost didn't notice when he slowly removed your hand that was still firmly grasping the towel letting it fall to the ground revealing your body completely bare to him.
His eyes dared down your body taking in your form and your curves and you noticed a small bulge starting to form on his gray sweatpants. He breathed out heavily before you felt his hand on your face and his lips crashing into yours.
His kiss was needy and demanding and his lips were soft. He bit on your bottom lip making you moan into his mouth which he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside your mouth exploring every corner he could reach.
His hands moved from your face to grasp at your knees and you remembered to move. Lifting your hands to run your fingertips through his chest and abdomen. Counting his perfectly toned abs and running down to pull at his pant's elastic band, running your nails lightly on the skin there. This time it was Tom who moaned into you.
He pushed you to the side until you were trapped between his body and the sink, it was then that he started gridding into you. You could feel his hard on pressing against your pelvis making your blood boil in your veins.
Tom moved from kissing your lips to nib at your neck. Licking and biting and leaving hickeys you knew your room mate would ask you about for weeks.
As his hands met your breasts you had nothing else in your mind besides the pleasurable sensations he was giving you. He massaged each one of your breasts flickering the nipples with his thumbs making you roll your head back and moan even louder.
He looked up at you with a cocky smile and grabbed your hips once again but this time he lifted you up from the tile floor without struggle and sat you on the sink. Positioning himself between your legs he rested his hands on your thighs and before you knew it he had your left nipple in between his lips. You were about to scream. His tongue licking shapes on the sensitive skin of your breasts felt so good you never wanted that sensation to end. You grasped his hair even tighter when you felt his fingertips lingering at your entrance. Barely touching it. Lightly brushing your skin, making you squirm under his touch. He took that as a cue to start stimulating your clit. His fingers felt like velvet on your sensitive skin, his skilled movements were taking you to heaven and he hadn't even started. When two of his fingers entered you, your eyes darted open and a moan escaped your lips as your hand grasped firmly on his shoulder.
"You like that." Tom moved to whisper at your ear.
It wasn't a question but you answered anyway.
"Yes."
You felt his lips form a smile against your neck before he started moving his fingers in and out of your slick center.
You wrapped your legs around his waist. I has been a while since you had someone else other than your own hands touching you that way and you felt like you were about to explode. Your hips started moving on their own, meeting Tom's fingers as he sped up inside you.
When you felt you were about to cum all over your neighbor's hand, Tom removed his fingers from your cunt. You moaned in protest.
He lifted his hand to his eye level and starred at his fingers, glistening with your juices before popping them inside his mouth and sucking them clean.
Once again you found yourself at loss of words and absurdly turned on.
He stepped back and removed his pants revealing his incredibly toned legs and his impressive hard on. He got back to you and grabbed your hips once more, lifting you from the sink. You wrapped your arms around his neck holding onto him as he walked you back into the shower.
"I think you forgot a spot."
He put you back on your feet and turned on the shower. The cold water fell on your skin contrasting to the temperature of both your bodies.
You felt Tom's lips crashing into yours once more. His hands sliding down to grab at your butt, his hips pressing against yours, grinding in a delicious motion. Before you knew it he was turning you around pressing your chest against the cold tile wall of the bathroom with his hands and pulling your ass up a little positioning himself on your entrance. He kissed your shoulder before sliding into you. The thickness of his cock making you stretch around him.
You heard him moan and it sounded erotic to your ears. His right hand held a grip on your hips that you were sure would leave marks, while his other were tangled in your hair, pressing your face to the cold tiles. Tom didn't wait to start pounding into you. His movements felt like heaven. His cock seemed to reach places inside of you that you didn't even knew were there.
The cold water fell on your back but you still felt like you were burning. With every trust of Tom's hips against your ass you felt a moan leave your body. The sound of the water mixed with the sound of skin slapping skin and both your moans was making you even more aroused if that was even possible. You were clawing at the tile wall, gasping for air, holding on to nothing as Tom pounded into you fast and rough. At some point you started moving your hips to meet his, almost in sync, your moans were louder and louder.
You felt Tom's hand move from your hair to slide under you and start massaging your clit once more. The knot that started forming on your stomach felt almost foreign for how long it had been since you had last been with someone, so your orgasm came crashing into you in waves, making you scream louder then you thought possible. Tom didn't slowed down, riding out your orgasm until you felt his trusts becoming more and more sloppy.
His hand moved from your hip to find your hand that grasped at the wall and you felt him rest his head on your shoulder as he trusted into you once more with a loud moan finally coming in thick sprouts inside of you, filling you up.
You both stayed in that position for a little while. Holding on to each other. Learning how to breath normally again.
When you were finally able to stand on your legs again you turned to face him.
His hair was sticking to his forehead, his cheeks all red and his eyes half closed. Oh God, how can he look even hotter like this?? You wondered as you starred at him.
"Well, I think now we both need a shower." He said with a childish smile.
All you could think of was that you needed to buy your roommate an expensive fruit basket to thank her for not paying the damn water bill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to notsofastmaximoff on tumblr