Peter Parker/Spiderman♡ You Matter

You grip the straps of your backpack before you enter the school. The last couple of weeks have been rough for you at home and everyone calls you a drug addict or a drunken hoe, because you don't always look glamorous when you go to school. They don't understand that you're helping your mom with your older brother who's recently been in a car wreck.

It's been quite rough with the late nights and constant homework you have to catch up on. You pull on your hood to hide your face. You're happy it's fall season, because you would have no other excuse to wear a hoodie. You really hope they will at least tone down the teasing today. You're running on two hours of sleep and you are in no mood to be made fun of.

You swiftly make it to your locker and exchange books from your backpack to your locker. Just as you zip up your backpack an arm swings over your shoulder. You flinch and begin to push off the arm.

"Heya [n/n]!" Peter's voice says next to you. He pulls his arm away, taken back by your push. "Woah, sorry. Are you okay?" He said leaning on your locker that you just closed.

"Yeah I'm fine." You mumble as you look at him. "Sorry... thought you were someone else." You rub your upper arm awkwardly and lean your head against your locker. Peter is your best friend, you have no idea what you'd do without him. "Still need help with your project after school?" You ask trying to pick up small talk before the bell rings.

"Um... yeah." He said nodding as he patted his camera bag that hangs off his shoulder. "I'll talk to Whitney about getting you 'dolled up' for the photo." You nod and push yourself away from the locker. "Are you sure you want to do this? You look tired."

"No P, I'm fine. I can do it." You quickly say, not wanting to disappoint Peter. "Trust me, I'll get be there." He nods and the bell rings to signify five minutes till class starts. "See you at lunch." You he nods and pushes away from the locker and heads to his class as you head to yours.

Your stomach turns as you place your hand on the doorknob, not wanting to go back to class today. You just hope Mr. Sanders it already in the classroom. You open the door and to your disappointment, Mr. Sanders is late again. You frown and walk into the classroom.

Someone spits a spitball of paper from their straw and it hits your hand. "A little late, are we druggy?" One of the boy students teased. You shrug as you wipe the spitball off your hand and make your way to the back of the class.

"You've gotta hook me up with your dosage girl!" One of the girl students teased.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" Another student asked as you sat down on your seat.

"She's probably too doped up." One of the others laughed.

You pull out your textbook and history book, then place them on your desk. "Got anything hiding in the bag of yours." One of them leaned over and whisper behind you.

You ball your hands and bite on your upper lip. "Hey ugly, why don't you take off your hood?"

"Why don't you be quiet and take your seats!" Mr. Sanders snapped, making you and the other students look up with surprise. "You just earned yourself some detention Logan. And if I find out the rest of you are teasing other students in this class, you all will be receiving detention."

You look down and grinned to yourself as you open your textbook. "Ms. Lance, I advise that you take your hood off, please." Mr. Sanders said with a calm tone. You nod and yank off your hood, to show your messed up ponytail and baggy eyes showing. "Thank you."

Classes goes on, as you be teased through the halls in whispers and a threat from Logan, because he got detention. At least most of your classes after lunch are with Peter. No one really teases you when Peter is around.