♡Peter Parker Imagines

25. "Aren't you supposed to be an adult?"

"Good morning."
Turning away from the fridge, your heart practically melts when you see Peter standing in the door frame with a bouquet of (favorite flowers). "Pete, they're gorgeous," you gush, walking towards him.
He rubs the back of his neck as you take the flowers, smelling them. "I'm glad. I had to get you something before our date tonight. I wanted to be the first to see the birthday girl."
Smiling up at him, you grasp the back of his neck and pull him down to kiss him softly. His hands rest on your waist as he kisses you back.
"Peter and (y/n), sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-"
You pull away from Peter and glare at Clint, who had just entered the kitchen to get his usual breakfast. "Aren't you supposed to be an adult?"
•••••••••••••••
40. "Am I your husband or your taxi service?"

You sigh in relief as Peter swings through the open window of your apartment. "Thank God you're here, Pete, I need a crazy fast ride to the Bugle. I completely forgot Jamison and I had a meeting."
He places a hand over his heart, and you're guessing he's feigning hurt underneath his mask. "Hello, Peter, how was your day? I love you."
"I love you too," you reply, ignoring the first part of his statement. "Can you please take me to the Bugle?"
He sighs dramatically and wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you close. "Am I your husband or your taxi service?"
Smiling up at him, you kiss his masked cheek. "Both."
You practically see him grin as he propels the both of you out the window.
•••••••••••••••
46. "I could beat you up, you know that right?"

Peter steps into your bedroom, smiling at your slumped figure. You had sent him to get you tampons and various types of junk food. "How is my beautiful girlfriend?"
"I could beat you up, you know that, right?" Your muffled voice responds.
He laughs and sits on the edge of your bed, beginning to stroke your hair. "I'm Spiderman, sweetie."
"I could still beat you up."
"I know." He laughs, digging around in his CVS bag. "But why would you when I brought you chocolate?"
After a moment of silence, you sit up and glance at the large Hershey's bar in Peter's hand. You throw your arms around him. "I love you."
He smiles. "I love you too."
•••••••••••••••
48. "I bet you can't go twenty-four hours without cussing."
{This one gets kind of steamy, but no smut}
You hiss as the edge of your finger catches on the pan you're baking pancakes on. "Shit," you hiss before sticking your burning finger in your mouth.
Peter laughs from where he sits at the counter behind you doing homework. "I bet you can't go twenty-four hours without cussing."
You turn to face him. "Oh really? And if I lose?"
"You buy my lunch for a week." Peter smirks.
"Deal." You smile back at your boyfriend. "And if I win, I get to try your web-shooters."
Peter considers that deal for a moment before grinning. "Deal."
Fourteen hours later
"Only ten more hours, Pete," you grin, smiling at him from where you lay on his bed. "Not one bad peep out of me."
He smiles from where he sits in his desk chair, fiddling with one of his recent projects. "Ten hours is a long time, (y/n)."
"Yeah, but there's no way I'm gonna say something. I can practically feel those web shooters." You giggle at the thought. "But, I'm thirsty. You want anything?"
"I'll come with you. I need a break anyway."
"Yeah, you do," you say as you walk down the hall towards the kitchen, Peter right behind you. "You work twice as hard as anyone in our school."
He laughs, not only from your statement, but from the plan he just formulated in his head. "Yeah, well I have good reason."
You reach the cupboards and you stand up on your tip toes, reaching for one of their glasses. You freeze when you feel Peter's hands on your waist. "What are you-"
You're cut off by Peter placing his lips on your neck, gently kissing and sucking at the spot he knows you love. Gasping at the contact, you lower your arms down from their reaching position. His arms wrap tighter around your waist, pulling you ever closer as he works at your neck.
"Wh-where did this come from?" You gasp. Peter may be a shy and dorky kid, but when the two of you started dating, you found that he can be quite bold.
He responds by turning you around and pressing your back against the counter with his own body. His lips meet yours in a passionate kiss, and you feel as if fire is spreading throughout your body. His hands hold you close at your waist, and his kisses leave you gasping for air.
At one point, he hits that spot on your neck that you love once again. "Shit, Peter." And all of a sudden, he's gone, standing in front of you with a proud smirk on his face. "What?" you ask, confused as to why he stopped. Then you realize. "Shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to fandom-what-ifs on tumblr