Peter Parker ♡Milkshake

You didn't know how you had gotten to this point. You were arguing with Peter about why he should be more careful when fighting crime, and suddenly you were both making out. His t-shirt was off and yours would be soon. You felt his hands roaming around your body, and you didn't know if you should concentrate on the feeling of his lips over yours, or the feeling of his fingers tracing patterns on your stomach. How has he gotten so good at this?, you thought, while trying to fight off the urge to moan. You could feel him smirking, knowing what he was doing to you. If you could only break away and tell him to stop doing it. But you couldn't -the kiss felt so good.
You felt his fingers tugging at the lower part of your t-shirt, so you arched your back to give him easier access and make it easier for him to take it off you. When your t-shirt was off, his hands kept roaming around your body, staying for longer in places like your boobs or your waist.
You couldn't think straight. Everything felt so good. His hand suddenly grabbed your ass, making you whimper. He tried to laugh, but it came out as a loud groan, making you hornier.
Just as you were about to remove his belt, you heard the door opening.
'Peter! I'm back! I bought the chocolate milkshake you like so much! Come here and grab a bottle!'
Aunt May, the biggest cockblock of them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Aunt May 😂😭

Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on tumblr