Tom Holland♡ Rainy days and Teacups Smut

Requests: "Tom smut, where reader (or whoever) breaks up with her BF and runs over to Tom's apartment so he can comfort her since they've been friends for years. Tom comforts her in more ways than possible after they confess their feelings for each other ;)" Anonymous
"694 + Tom Holland ;) literally cannot get enough." Anonymous (from this drabble list)

Word Count: 2.4k+ ( I have no control)

Rating: M (explicit)

Trigger Warnings: Angst, unsafe sex, smut, break up??

A/N: I hope it is oke that i joyned these two requests, if any of you want me to do it separately I can totally write another one. Also this is a lot of plot, idk why i wasted so much time into this but the real smut is under a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hesitated. Your fist a few inches away from Tom's door. You took a deep breath and knocked.
"Coming" You heard his voice from the inside. You hoped the droplets of rain on your face would hide the tears on your eyes.
The door opened to reveal your best friend on a hoodie and loose sweat pants.
"Hey." He said. "Victoria, you alright?" Tom looked worried as soon as you pulled the hood of your jacket back from your head, revealing your face swollen by crying.
You shook your head. "Can I come in?" You asked, your voice a mere whisper.
"Yeah, off course!" He said, eyebrows frowned in worry as he stepped out of the way, letting you in.
You walked into his living room, stopping before the window. The weather outside matched your mood, clouded and harsh. You wrapped your arms around your own body in an attempt to hold yourself together.
"Hm, Victoria, did something happen?... Sorry, that's a stupid question. Um, is there something I can do for you? Something you want? Maybe some tea. Would you like tea or-" you stopped Tom from stumbling even more on his own words by throwing your arms around him in tight hug. You felt the tears coming back to your eyes and into Tom's chest wetting the grey material of his hoodie.
"He dumped me, Tom, he dumped me for someone else." Your voice were louder this time, shaky, breaking with the pain in your words.
You felt his arms wrap around you. The familiar warmth of your best friend's arms keeping you close made you feel a tiny bit better already.
"Do you want to talk about it?" You heard his voice speak softly.
You looked up, peering through your tear wet eyelashes to his concerned look. You shook your head in agreement and let him guide you to the couch.
A few moments later you had a cup of tea on your hand and were confortably sitting on Tom's couch, your wet clothes changed into one of his lose sweathers and new warms socks. You liked how Tom's clothes smelled so nice and how his couch was cozy, it made you feel safe, at hom. He made you feel at home.
He sat beside you with his own cup of tea in his hand. You looked out the window as if you expected to find answers in the pouring rain outside. You didn't.
"He said," you started, gathering strength on you to go through it all again. "He said he met someone else." You swallowed deeply. "He said he was mistaken when he said he loved me, that he was confused. He..." You shut your eyes tightly, feeling fresh tears run down your cheeks. "He said I wasn't the right one for him, that he cared about me but he had to go after his happiness."
You looked down at your hands, a tear falling down into your cup, it's saltiness dissolving into the sweet tea. You wished you could do the same with your feelings and let all this sorrow go away.
"What a dick." Tom spoke after a deep silence.
You let yourself laugh at his reaction. That's why he was your best friend, even in the worst moments he could make you laugh.
"Yeah," you said, sniffing your nose into the sleeve of the sweater you were wearing. "what a dick...." Your voice was almost a whisper as the reality hit you again.
You had met Noah at a critical point of your life and you felt like he was your rock. He made you feel special, wanted, desired, he made you feel like you were worthy and now that he was gone you felt like you were nothing. The sadness came back to you like a wave, drowning any remains of laughter that your best friend might have brought into you and you felt tears burn in the back of your eyes once again.
"I'm not being funny, Victoria!" Tom lifted your face by the chin, making you look into his eyes. "This guy had no right to say those things to you! You hear me?!" He said. You never seen him being so serious in his life, maybe only when acting but this was real.
"Well," you said. "Tell him that." You felt yourself getting angry, angry at Noah, angry at yourself, angry at this whole situation. "Maybe he should have lied. Maybe he should have gone with the whole 'is not you its me' crap to make me feel better. But you know, at least this way I know I'm not good enough!" You noticed you were almost screaming. All this anger you bottled up inside you spilling into your words.
"You don't ever say that again!" He looked mad. He looked almost offended. Like the thought alone of you thinking low about yourself was against everything he believed in.
A deep silence fell between the two of you. You looked away from his eyes. The pain in them was too much for you to handle at the moment.
Tom got up on his feet and walked up to the window.
"It's the true, you know?" You said looking down at the untouched tea. "I'm not right for him... I'm not right for anyone."
"That's bullshit!" Tom's voice sounded angry. He was still facing the window. The rain outside still raging against the glass panels. He ran his hands through his dark locks.
"It isn't!" You got up in one motion. Your tea cup forgotten in the side table. "It really fucking isn't! You know why? You know why it isn't bullshit? Because he is right Tom." You were angry now. All the sadness you were feeling mixed now in this hurricane of feelings inside of you, fueled by pure rage. "I'm not right for him! I'm not right for anyone! He didn't loved me, and no one ever has so I-"
"I loved you!" Tom's voice came crashing into you. The truth in his words were something you never seen before, something you wouldn't dare to doubt. "I still do."
You two stood there. Looking at each other in silence. His face red and flustered. His hands curled into fists. His chest rising and falling in his uneven breathing. You noticed you had been holding your breath and let it go.
Tom didn't look away, he didn't turned around or seemed to regret what he had said because he didn't. He held to his words like it was the only true he had ever known and he needed you to hear it.
The insecurities inside of you made you question if he meant as a friend but you knew it was a foolish thought. His words were simple, direct and honest. He loved you. He loved you before you dated Noah and he still did now. Tom loved you. You could see it clear as day now. All the sweetness with which he treaded you, the awkwardness, the starry eyes he had when he looked at you. All these years you had known him, all these time you felt alone and unloved he was right there, completely head over heels for you. How could you be so dumb? So oblivious?
"Why didn't you tell me?" Was the only words you managed to let out of your mouth.
The question seemed to struck him with doubt. Like he didn't understand what you meant. Like he didn't had an answer.
"I... I was scared." He said simply.
Would it be different? You thought to yourself. Would it change anything if he had confessed his love for you a long time ago? Would you see him differently then? Would you love him back? Did you loved him back? You let the question sink into you.
Tom was your best friend. He was sweet and supportive and you too had the best dynamics. You always felt so at ease with him. So free and light. You thought back to your relationship. To how your heart seemed to skip a beat everytime you saw him. How everytime he would casually comment on how beautiful you looked it would make you feel warm and leave a smile on your face. You started comparing it to your relationship with Noah, how he never really acknowledged the things you did, rarely complimented you, how you always felt like you had to apologize to him about everything, how you always felt like you needed to be better, to try harder how you always felt like you weren't good enough for him.
"Victoria, please say something!" Tom's voice took you away from your thoughts. You looked back at him. His flustered face, his messy hair. His chin was trembling, you noticed. "Just, please, say something. Scream at me or whatever I just need to-" Once again you interrupted his words, this time not with a hug. Instead you silenced him with your lips.
Tom's lips were soft and tasted like tea. After the incial shock of you actually kissing him - this was real he wasn't dreaming this time - his hands found its way to your waist while yours occupied themselves in his hair. It was different. Maybe because you've known him for so long, maybe because he was your best friend. You didn't quite knew why but kissing Tom was strange and yet so familiar. You've been in his arms before, many times, felt your body pressed against his chest, his strong arms around your waist, but never did it feel so foreign, so different, so sexual. His lips moved against yours with affection, love, desire and the butterflies fluttering in your stomach only added to this strange feeling of kissing your best friend and... liking it. You didn't wanted it to end. You didn't wanted to let go of his lips or this warm feeling in your chest but sooner or later you needed air. When you broke the kiss Tom rested his forehead on yours.
"That was..." he stopped trying to even his breathing. "That was, weird."
You laughed. Genuinely laughed. You buried your face on his chest, feeling the warmth of his body embracing you.
"But I liked." His voice was low, almost a whisper in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
You looked back at him, into his soft brown eyes and all you could think of was kissing him. And so you did.
This time the kiss was different, more passionate. His lips moved in sync with yours. His tongue reaching for yours. Your hands started roaming around his body. Traveling from his hair down to his chest. The next thing you knew Tom was pressing you against the couch. Laying in between your legs his chest firmly pressed against your body, his lips on your neck and his hands tangled in your hair.
He sucked on a sweet spot on your neck making a loud moan leave your throat.
Something seemed to snap in Tom's mind because his head got up from your neck to look you in the eyes.
"We shouldn't do this." He said sitting up. "You-you just broke up with Noah. You're sad and confuse and I'm taking advantage of you, this is wrong I-"
"Tom." You said interrupting him. You moved to sit on his lap. Your arms wrapped around his neck. "I-I want this." You said looking down.
Tom reached under your chin, making you look up at him. You stared into his eyes and you knew you were exactly where you should be.

You kissed him again. This time you both wasted no time on removing each other's clothes. You sat there straddling his thighs. He looked down your body in awe.
"Beautiful." This word left his lips as a whisper, like he said it more to himself then to you.
Tom lifted his right hand, running it down your shoulder, all the way to your left breast. He pressed the pad of his thumb on your nipple. The action made you breath heavily. You ran your hands up his chest and rocked your hips forwards, pressing your sex against his erection that stood tall against his stomach. The friction made him moan. A low guttural sound coming from the back of his throat. You kissed him again. His lips attacking yours. His hands reaching for your hips as you rocked your body against his, making him moan into your mouth. You felt yourself getting more and more wet as Tom's lips traveled down your neck once again. One of his hands reached down between the two of you to lightly stimulate your clit. The movements made you squirm under his touch and you rocked your hips against his fingers.
"Tom" you said almost out of breath. "I-I need you."
He got the hint and removed his fingers from your clit, replacing his hands on your hips to lift you as you reached down to his cock to guide it into your folds. Slowly you lowered yourself into him. Feeling your walls stretch around his dick. Tom's fingers digged into the flesh of your hips as he hid his face in the crook of your neck.
You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and started moving. You rocked your hips, up and down his shaft, digging your nails on his back. You never felt so full. His length reaching the precise spot you most needed him to. It felt so right. His arms around you, his chest pressed against yours, his breath in your neck, his moans that sounded, oh, so erotic in your ears. You moaned louder and louder as you lifted your hips and dropped down back into his cock. Your movements getting more frantic. You almost screamed as you felt Tom thrusting back up into you. Hitting you hard nearing you to your orgasm. You shot your head back, moaning louder then ever. You moved your hips in a circle motion and you heard Tom groan into your neck. That was enough to bring your orgasm crashing into you harder then you expected. You kept up your movements, riding your high. You tangled your fingers in Tom's hair. Pulling his dark locks, making him thrust into you harder. It didn't take long for him to cum into you. His seed warm hitting your inner walls. You kept your arms around him, still in his embrace. The rain had stopped, you noticed, as you recovered your breath. Tom stroke your hair bringing you to a soft sloppy kiss. The kiss was slow and full of affection. You rested your head in his shoulder, feeling his chest move with his breathing in sync with yours. It was crazy but you came to realize that you were in fact, and had been for a long time, in love with your best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to notsofastmaximoff on tumblr