Peter Parker♡ Fall For You

Please Read The Description After Reading. Enjoy Lovelies x

You enthusiastically nodded your head as you slid down your hallway in your forest green Dino onesie. You made a sharp right before running into the small kitchen of your , running and sliding as you did. You were currently preparing for a movie night with your best friend Peter Parker. Peter was usually busy doing his Spiderman thing or was often with Gwen, so you didn't get to see him often. However, the two of you made a pact so that every Sunday evening you would do something together, and tonight was one of those nights.

Whilst you waited for Peter to finish up with his routine check on the city, you pulled out a few ingredients from your cupboard to make some snacks. Still bopping your head, you poured some popcorn kernels into a pan to heat them up. You also micro-waved some marshmallows and sandwiched they between chocolate biscuits to make s'mores. By the time the song was over the s'mores were complete and the kernels were done and popped. You poured those into a large bowl before sprinkling sugar and salt on them. Peter loved your homemade popcorn.

You scooped up the snacks in your arms and carried them to the glass coffee table in your living room before placing them down gently. Your hand slid into the pocket of your onesie before pulling out your phone. You tapped in the number for a local pizza place and ordered them to arrive for 6.45PM. After the call, you dialled Peter's number. It rang three times before he answered.

''Hello?''

''Hey Pete!'' You chirped happily through the phone ''I just ordered the pizza and it should be here in a few, Don't forget to swing by the store on the way over and grab some ice cream for milkshakes okay?''

You heard a deep sigh on the other end before some scuffling and another voice. A female's voice. ''(Name)? You still there?'' Came Peter's voice.

'' You're with Gwen aren't you?'' You stated bluntly.

'' N-no I'm-'' He stuttered

''Don't lie Peter. I heard her voice'' You mumbled, trying not to sound disappointed. It wasn't the first time Peter had gone spend time with Gwen instead of you. They were dating, of course, so it was understandable that they wanted to spend time together. It wouldn't have hurt as much as it did if you didn't have feelings for the teen boy.

'' (Name), I'm so sorry. I was on my way and I went home to grab the money but Gwen came to check on me and then we started talking and I got distracted and-'' Peter babbled. You rolled your eyes at the boy's nervous habit before cutting him off.

''Next week?'' You asked, knowing full well that he'd cancel on you- again.

''Y-yeah, next week'' Peter replied. You hung up your phone, not in the mood to say a proper goodbye. You flopped onto your couch as you begun to sulk. He always chose her over you. Always.

'' Who needs Parker anyways?'' You whispered quietly, trying to reassure yourself ''I can have a fun night on my own!''. You jumped up triumphantly, smiling to yourself. You strode over to your front door and slipped on your ugg boots and a long winter jacket with a hood before grabbing your keys.

'' I don't need him''

...........................

.....................................................

..................................................................................

You trudged along the cold streets of New York, in search for an open grocery store or corner shop. A few passer-bys gave you odd looks but you couldn't blame them, you were still wearing your dino onesie. Within a few minutes you had reached the local store. You pushed open the door and instinctively looked up as the bell rang signifying your entrance.