Peter Parker ♡Fifth Day of Christmas

Spider webs.

They were, somehow, beginning to make an appearance throughout the house. She had no idea where they were coming from. She wasn't even aware that she had a problem with spiders in her house! And now, instead of her house looking Christmassy it was beginning to look like she had forgotten to take done a few Halloween decorations instead.

It was frustrating!

One minute they weren't there and then suddenly there were at least four of them in her room! She want to attempt the search for the ugly bugs, knowing full well that she would most likely just scream and throw a book at it. And she knew her dad wasn't willing to search for something when they both knew that it was most likely dead or had fled their house.

So why was there one more cobweb hanging in the corner of her room?

Now, this one was a little different than the other four. The others had been blank, apart from the usual patterns, like a spider web should be. But this one, this one was rather confusing. Remember that movie Charlotte's Web with the spider that created words? Well, it's a little bit like that, only this web had a heart in the middle of it along with a mistletoe attached onto one of the strings.

She wasn't going to attempt to remove the mistletoe. She wasn't going to brush it away. It was rather pretty, even if it was rather creepy.

"Do you like it?" A voice suddenly asks.

She whips around to find Peter, a long time friend from school, sitting on her bed with his legs crossed. He was dressed in his infamous Spider-man gear. Peter had a small smile on his face.

"Oh my god, Peter," She places her hand over her beating heart. "You nearly gave me a heart attack there."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing here anyway? Are you the reason that I've been finding spider webs in my room?"

"Maybe."

She rolls her eyes. "I thought I had an infestation or something."

Peter chuckles. "No, just your friendly neighborhood Spider-man."

(Y/N) laughs. "I still can't get over how cheesy that sounds," She shuffles onto the bed beside him. "So, why is Spider-man in my bedroom and why is he leaving cobwebs everywhere?"

"Christmas presents?"

She leans her head against his shoulder. "Sorry to tell you but they were pretty crappy presents. I hope you kept the receipt."

He laughs. He wraps his arm around her waist.

"I thought you would say that," He let's her go for a brief moment and reaches into his backpack that is sitting on the floor. He comes back up with a wrapped up present and a card. "That's why I got this."

Her eyes light up the second she catches a glimpse of the festive paper. She accepts the present and holds it close to her chest.

"Awh, thank you, Peter," She pecks his cheek. "Can I open it now or.."

"You gotta wait till Christmas."

She pouts. "That's not fair."

Peter doesn't reply. He pushes himself off of the bed and retrieves the mistletoe that had been stuck onto the cobweb. He carelessly strolls over to her and raises it above his head. He leans forward and says,

"You know the rules. Two people caught under the mistletoe have to kiss."

(Y/N) rolls her eyes before leaning up and catching his lips underneath the plant.

"You're such a dork."

"True, but I'm your dork."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

credit to PandaExperience on deviant art