Peter Parker ♡Birthday

Your Birthday. It was supposed to be the best day of your life. You dressed up and waited for your beloved boyfriend, Peter Parker to come home. He lead you to your favourite restaurant, you were both drinking, eating your favourite drinks and food, listening to (your favourite song), laughing and chatting, kissing, hugging. Then, when the hour was late and he just payed for everything, he knelt before you.
"Peter?" You asked little bit surprised and nervous. He pulled out a small velvet box. "Pete... what's going on?" Your voice was slightly shaking. He smiled softly, raising his hand with a box. Everyone, literally, everyone were watching you two in silent excitement.
"(Y/N)... you were my best friend since we were five. You were always there for me, you stayed with me when everyone else would walk away, even when I pushed you away you never gave up on me. You always believed in me, you... you helped me when Uncle Ben died... when Gwen died. You never complained about my poor work, or sense of humor, or hours when I come back home..."
"Well that's not true." You laughed a bit, and so did he. And people around. "I'm still mad about you walking threw the window to the bedroom at 2. A.M"
"My point is... (Y/N), you are the most beautiful, amazing, cute, adorable and peacful person I've ever met. Even if you did hit me with a frying pan when I came back home."
"I thought you were a robber!" You defened yourself as people around chuckled. Peter smiled at you, he was pretty nervous.
"(Y/N)... today is your birthday. Birthday of the best woman that was ever born in this world. W-Will you-could you-would you consider-"
"Peter, just spit it out already!" You chuckled grabbing gently his hand, calming him down, even if you were nervous yourself.
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you be mine forever?" He asked opening the box. You knew this was coming. But you were still in shock. You had tears of happiness in your eyes, you were just going to answer, you were opening your mouth when a hella loud noise cut you off. Electro. He was there. People started panicking, Peter gave you a quick look and you nodded. He had to take care of it. He changed his clothes to a suit and tried to get Electro down. Your job was getting people out of the restaurant.
"Come on, this way! Slowly, no panicking, Spiderman will take care of this! Slowly, people, calm down, everything will be fine!" You tried to calm down the crowd, which was trying to escape desperately the restaurant. Nearly everyone left the place, except for a little girl who was searching and crying for her mother. You ran to the child. "Come now, we have to get out of here, we will find your mother, okay?" Child slightly, slowly nodded. "Okay, now hold on." You carried the girl out of the building right when Electro and Spiderman got out. Most of the people escaped, restaurant wasn't really popular mostly because of the place where it was. You let go the child and in the last moment dodged the falling lamp. You hit the ground hard and groaned.
"(Y/N)!" Spiderman yelled and ran to you, when Electro was stunned. "You alright?"
"Yeah... I'm fi-Peter watch out!" You pushed him away, to the right so he wouldn't get hit by a loom. And he didn't. You did. You cried in pain as you felt electricity in your body. It hurt so much... so much... you couldn't stand it. And your heart stopped.
"No!" Peter cried rushing in your direction. Electro froze for a moment. He killed before. But armed men. Sadist scientist. His enemies. You were... you were just an innocent girl, a college student. Looking at your clothes it had to be a special day for you... you had a velvet box in your hand. It was slightly opened so he could see a ring in it. "(Y-Y/N)... no..." He cried as he pulled his mask off. It was dark. And people were chased off by Electro, he didn't care anymore. Why was this happening again? First Uncle Ben, then Gwen... and now you? "No... not you... Please (Y-Y-Y/N)... I beg- just wake up... Please, please wake up! Not today not-not like this..." His tears fell on your cold face. He was holding you in his arms, he was shaking. Suddenly sorrow turned into anger. "You killed her... you killed her!" He growled turning to Electro, with you in his hands. "You were so pissed that people are wrong, huh? So what you feel now, that you killed an innocent girl, in her birthday, just minutes after someone proposed to her?!" In theory Electro could bring you back. But... you were Spidey's girl... his enemy's girl... but in the same moment you didn't do anything wrong... you died in your Birthday just like him... and besides, Electro was pretty shocked that his great enemy is 21 year old kid. Electro slowly walked to Spiderman and before Peter did anything, he placed hand on your chest and brought you back with electric impulse. You gasped, as your eyes widened. Electro got away, but Peter didn't care. You were breathing. Your heart was beating. You. Were. Alive.
"Wha-what happened?" You asked looking around confused. Peter had tears in his eyes, on his cheeks. He smiled sadly and kissed you. "Pete?"
"Your heart wasn't beating... I was so scared-I thought-I was sure-I thought I lost you..." His forehead touched yours, as you both closed your eyes.
"I am not going anywhere yet..." You whispered. "But maybe we should stay home next year..." You joked as he chuckled and kissed you softly.
"Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to BrodreRavn on deviant art