Peter Parker ♡Misteltoe

Request: You're an amazing writer. In the spirit of Christmas being right around the corner, could you do an imagine where you're Peter's best friend? You go over to his house and decorate the tree. Could you include like ugly sweaters, hot chocolate, and mistletoe? Please and thank you. // hiiii could you possibly write a holiday season themed fluff w/ dorky Peter? xx
A/N: I changed the first request a little so the imagine would be on Christmas day. I thought it would be nice to upload it today, as a present from me to you to thank you for your support and the kind words you always offer me. Thank you ver much for following me and reading my imagines and merry Christmas/happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate(if you celebrate anything at all). Lots of love xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
''I can't believe you are actually wearing that'' you said after looking at Peter for five minutes.
He stopped looking at his food and looked at you, furrowing his brows.
''What's the problem? Your sweater is as ugly as mine!'' he said, sounding offended.
''It's not!'' you told him. ''Mine is ugly, but yours is horrendous. It hurts to look at it.''
He laughed softly and directed his gaze to his aunt, who was speaking with your parents.
''Can we open presents now?'' you asked, a begging look in your eyes.
Your mother laughed and nodded swiftly, gesturing for you to leave the table and walk to the tree that was in the Parker's living room.
Peter got up from his chair even faster than you, grabbing your hand and pulling you through the house.
''I'm so happy your parents agreed to spend Christmas here this year'' he said as he pulled you down so you were seating on the ground. You laughed and nodded, looking at him. ''Come on, open your presents!'' he exclaimed.
Your parents and Aunt May rested against the doorframe, looking at the both of you and whispering. You didn't really care -you just wanted to open your presents.
Starting to unwrap one of them, you stopped in your tracks and looked at Peter, noticing the way his eyes were filled with joy as he stared at you.
''Thank you'' you told him. ''I don't even know what it is, but thank you.''
He blushed and smiled, shaking his head as if to tell you it didn't matter.
Just as you were about to finish opening the present, your mother's voice called your name.
''[Y/N], sweetheart, I forgot my phone in the kitchen and I am really tired. Would you mind getting it for me?''
You sighed and rolled your eyes, but nodded, not wanting to make your mother mad.
''Come with me?'' you quickly asked Peter, to which he nodded and got up, walking to the kitchen beside you.
Once you got there, you couldn't find the phone anywhere, so you started walking out of the kitchen to tell your mother.
''Oh, dear, look!'' Aunt May said as you were walking through the door, Peter's hand in yours, her hand pointing to something over your head. ''You can't break the tradition!'' she said before winking at you and disappearing, walking to the living room.
You lifted your head and found a piece of mistletoe hanging from the doorframe. Peter looked as well and when you both looked at each other, you both blushed, not knowing what to do.
''I mean-I don't want to make you uncomfortable, you k-'' Peter started, being cut off by your lips pressing against him, one of your hands still holding his and the other behind his neck.
He put his other hand on your hip, moaning into the kiss. When you pulled apart he smiled softly and let out a sigh.
''Wow'' he simply said.
You laughed and rested your forehead against his, closing your eyes briefly.
''I'm too embarrassed to go in there now, so do you mind opening the presents later and watching a movie now?'' you said, not eager to go back to the living room and have the adults tease you about the kiss.
Peter laughed and kissed you softly once more, running his hand through your hair.
''As long as it involves kissing, I'm fine with whatever you have in mind'' he told you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on tumblr